It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That's right I was thinking timelessness.

Hard to explain..

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It already happened but its happeNing NOW.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
hEY STEVE,

I remember a point in time where I helped seed Earth with Life.Intercropping, was one of my missions, my ship was the only one with" Light drive" or interstellar drive during that time period when Earth was in its beginning stages.I helped bring flowers,merrchandise, operatives into Earths atmosphere right in its begining stages.I was a commander of Light ship or Starship with access into
Earths atmosphere.And those that spark me the most are Sunflowers.I was one of the "Future operatives" that helped seed earth with life.I didn't stay and help plant but I brought the merchandise and operatives to their destination point.

Interesting how the Universe is connected to the same faucets of life happeing at the same time.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Now take "Commander" out and put CO-pilot.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Nice to talk to a fellow pilot, then.

Yes, it's all happening now in some form. I feel truth in that.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Now take out My ship,and replace it with Our Earth.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My girlfriend is an excellent "medium" (NDE). There was a time when she visited a U.S. Civil War battlefield. "They" are still "there" fighting it out.

I am wondering if this is a replay of energy, or spirits locked in that "reality" ?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by SteveR
My girlfriend is an excellent "medium" (NDE). There was a time when she visited a U.S. Civil War battlefield. "They" are still "there" fighting it out.

I am wondering if this is a replay of energy, or spirits locked in that "reality" ?

ANSWER:
Everthing Leaves an IMPRINT OF ITSELF, everything.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 9-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My ship, would be your ship, which would be "our" ship "Earths Tribe".

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Does this mean we can choose to witness an event that changed the course of our lives, even if we were not present at the time it happened?

ie - car accident.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is Our "VEHICLE" out into the "Universe" out there with Interstellar capabilities.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo

Does this mean we can choose to witness an event that changed the course of our lives, even if we were not present at the time it happened?

ie - car accident.

Answer:That is correct.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
hEY STEVE,

I remember a point in time where I helped seed Earth with Life.Intercropping, was one of my missions, my ship was the only one with" Light drive" or interstellar drive during that time period when Earth was in its beginning stages.I helped bring flowers,merrchandise, operatives into Earths atmosphere right in its begining stages.I was a commander of Light ship or Starship with access into
Earths atmosphere.And those that spark me the most are Sunflowers.I was one of the "Future operatives" that helped seed earth with life.I didn't stay and help plant but I brought the merchandise and operatives to their destination point.

Interesting how the Universe is connected to the same faucets of life happeing at the same time.

Our bodies ARE Light ships anywhere into the Galaxy or all that IS.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do witnessing past events affecting our present life, help or hinder our unfolding? Or is it binding us to the earth and not allowing us to be free in the universe?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo

Do witnessing past events affecting our present life, help or hinder our unfolding? Or is it binding us to the earth and not allowing us to be free in the universe?

Answer:It helps the UNFOLDING PROCESS.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

This is Our "VEHICLE" out into the "Universe" out there with Interstellar capabilities.

DON'T **** IT UP.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Are you saying you were a creator?

A hand in the creation of Earth?

I had thought you didn't mean ship literally. Although the word intercropping reminded me of the cylinders you spoke about.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Are you saying you were a creator?

A hand in the creation of Earth?

I had thought you didn't mean ship literally. Although the word intercropping reminded me of the cylinders you spoke about.

Answer:We are "all Creators" my friend all of US.All jumbled up in one interfacing planet co- existing with our world and the World around us.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reflections of OURSELVES are everywhere, there is no stone unturned that hasn't seen or been someones creation.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok man, just getting the facts straight

What "metal" is the skin of their craft made of?

Sorry, not a spiritual question.

[edit on 9/3/07 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join