It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Where do you see us ending up without '2012'?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How many gods are there now in creation?

If 35%? What happens to the rest in terms of our present physical life?

Will our bodies feel pain during this transition?

What will the next civilizations first challenge be? Assuming its not assimilation.

Is it benificial to develope as much before the transition? If so, why?

Do we have an alternate conscious universal identity that is presently aware of our ingnorant self now?

If humans submerge themselves into love in the next stage, what will differenciate progress there? Ideas? Creativity? Imagination?

I am an individual spirit with individual asperations in favor of the truth light for the rest of my eternity. Is there going to be a problem with that?

Thanks dude.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by SteveR
Where do you see us ending up without '2012'?

Answer:Nowhere, without a paddle.A place of unknown proclivities.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Answer:Three hundred million, this number is the one most likely to be understood.
================================================
Answer:A physical death, if the heart can't hold that frequency.
Answer:No, not at all.Walk through the cloud thats it.
What will the next civilizations first challenge be? Assuming its not assimilation.
Answer:Through the "bodies mind" of computing things.
Is it benificial to develope as much before the transition? If so, why?
Answer:Not necessarily, the soul goes where it wants to reside.
Do we have an alternate conscious universal identity that is presently aware of our ingnorant self now?
Answer:Yes, THE UNIVERSAL SELF that is forthcoming.
If humans submerge themselves into love in the next stage, what will differenciate progress there? Ideas? Creativity? Imagination?

Answer:All the above and more, the abilities to comprehend at different levels that are thought to be unheard of.Think of Space powers.
I am an individual spirit with individual asperations in favor of the truth light for the rest of my eternity. Is there going to be a problem with that?

Answer:Yes you are and you are fortunate enough to be there.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Enshala!

That's enough to swallow for now. Thanks.

AAC

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey Menguard, do you recall the following phrase:

Spock: "Wrong. Checkov died because he believed the bullet would kill him."

[edit on 8/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:Three hundred million, this number is the one most likely to be understood.
Answer:A physical death, if the heart can't hold that frequency.
Answer:No, not at all.Walk through the cloud thats it.

In regards to the previous responses...

What do you classify as a "god" and how would one know if they were a god?

I have had a few experiences recently where my heart started beating really fast and I passed out...Does this involve the recent energetic upgrades to the human body and/or Earth?

Will I be able to survive the transition?

Thanks,

bs

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hi Menguard,

I wish to be open to love and light. But with the mundane work of everyday living ,how does one prevent being dulled down by the trials and expectations of the here and now?

What do you see for me, with my humble permission.

Thanks, AstraGlo

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Humans can put there "Awareness" anywhere and become it.If you would like to know what it is to be a Higher being, so be it.If YOU would like to become a Planet so be it.IF you would like to become PART OF a Solar System so be it.If YOU would like to become PART OF an Eternal Self so be it.If you would like to be a PART OF Creator so be it, IF you would like to become a PART OF A Cloud so be it.See you can tap into all of these reservoirs of Life, because you are Eternal.The IMMENSE BOUNDERIES are ENDLESS.

Humans do you see what E.T.S have been trying to show you since the begining you are bound by NO ONES laws but your own Unfoldment.Only you can dumb yourself down if you accept a lower self.You are boundless, when it comes to experiencing, lifes design.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey Menguard, do you recall the following phrase:

Spock: "Wrong. Checkov died because he believed the bullet would kill him."

Answer:Thats correct how would you kill something that is Eternal.One must know Externally and iNTERNALLY we are what we choose to BE.

[edit on 8/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo
Hi Menguard,

I wish to be open to love and light. But with the mundane work of everyday living ,how does one prevent being dulled down by the trials and expectations of the here and now?

What do you see for me, with my humble permission.

Thanks, AstraGlo

aNSWER:That ONE must know that it is "not time" we need but rearrangements/preoccupations of the mind to become.We must focalize our "being" into the Universe.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Your mind can take you into "ANY" point in time/sequenced events.And I mean "Any".The choice is do you want that power for yourself or not.I can choose to become a Part of You, or A PArt of A star system, OR A PART OF A UNIVERSE, oR Great Unknowns.You are tapping smaller things into bigger things.Smaller particles onto bigger ones.Nothing more than a replica of itself through "creative ability" to experience/create different faucets of "itself" throught different angles of life yet being very much the same.

See Ets are "us" just different faucets of us.A different ANGLE in life to experience itself."Creative potential" is there to free from yourself, let go and start feeling other parts of Our Universe and come back to me.See it, think it, know it and become it.Its that simple Trust yourself enough to become.See we are part of everything and Nothing.The choice is up to us.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also note this if "Scientists" actually knew what it means to create they would be creating from the inside out, not from the outside in.The "Is" out there is nothing more than the Universe unfolding itself, from the inside out.It a Replica of itself so beyond human comprehension only because humans choose not to know for themselves.And there might even seem to be irregular patterns but they are not, nothing more than truth repeating itself through its own sequence of Events echoing through TIME on A crash course of Recycled Truths, Repeated for the TIME to come.

SEE I TOOK TIME OUT OF THE EQUATION AND LOOK WHAT IT NOW READS.Repeated through points in sequenced events.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
SEE IT, THINK IT, KNOW IT AND BECOME IT.sEE IT, KNOW IT, BECOME IT.sEE IT, bECOME IT.Become it.Become it, know it, think it, see it.SEE IT, THINK IT,KNOW IT, AND BECOME IT.One must become it before they can see it to know it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you repeat the following ABOVE enough times it will "digest" into your Eternal Tract and help you to become.Think of it as a (mental programming) that will unfold you if you choose to par-take.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If "time" is nothing more then a "mental construct" then it can be bent at any given point in the moment.Time is a (mental construct) meant to be seen through into the the categorization of the Unkown.To unfold a new begining.All you have to do is pull "time" out of the formula and you create a new begining.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
we are what we choose to BE.

I said that same thing to AAC in a U2U yesterday

I love the concept..

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Also note this if "Scientists" actually knew what it means to create they would be creating from the inside out, not from the outside in.The "Is" out there is nothing more than the Universe unfolding itself, from the inside out.It a Replica of itself so beyond human comprehension only because humans choose not to know for themselves.And there might even seem to be irregular patterns but they are not, nothing more than truth repeating itself through its own sequence of Events echoing through moments on A crash course of Recycled Truths, Repeated for the moment to BEcome.

See I pulled TIME out of the Equation and PRESTO.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
SteveR Now reread the messege I sent you a few days ago It should read different even though I changed nothing on it.This will TRIP you out.

BY U2U.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That very moment is Echoing through all points in sequence of events, the NOW.

new topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join