It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Gah, we are tools of the environment.

Pull our strings and we will dance to another tune.. so easily.

Where is the independence?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are we unfolding? Or are we infolding for higher reaction?

AAC

Both Buddy we are going to be crispy little critters.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Both Buddy we are going to be crispy little critters.

How exactly so?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Answer;In the hearts of the unknown passerby.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What is the sun?

Answer:
A (light restoration) of a collapsed Star, A star that folds inward.A restored light of a Collapsed Star.

And what is the Earth?
aNSWER:A Star.

and what happens when that "Star" collapses?
Answer:A Sun is born.

"Hello" Children of the sun.

"Pretty Intense" huh?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now does one see (how important) it is to maintain a High Frequency wave while the unfoldment happens here and in ourselves.

That or you dissolve in your 3 dimensional matter, but not if you are of the suns rays.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Answer:Nothing more than a conduit of light.See I told you the Star systems are going to be brought closer together, and with it the intensity of the Suns rays increase in fractions with help from our Spiritual friends out there.Think of The Earth as a Magnet and once that magnet gets a hold of an opposite attraction forget about lift off.But there are ships out in the Universe that can block/slow down that attraction force.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
See it will realign itself with an equal opposite attraction.In a sense everything is being realigned or Drawn out on a "Cosmic Blue Print."Thirty two percent of Earth will see it unfold.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menguard
Answer:Nothing more than a conduit of light.See I told you the Star systems are going to be brought closer together, and with it the intensity of the Suns rays increase in fractions with help from our Spiritual friends out there.Think of The Earth as a Magnet and once that magnet gets a hold of an opposite attraction forget about lift off.But there are ships out in the Universe that can block/slow down that attraction force.

And the help shall be an answer to the dreams and hopes of many.

But my point is as follows. We are constant reflections of the environment. Come an alteration in photonic resonance, and all our behaviors and thoughts shall change. At the whim of others. The infinitely greater power of others is being expressed upon humans. Do we really lack independence this much? Are we so maleable and unguided? Like leaves in the wind, we are potentially puppets to the 'masters of environment'. Why is the individual not in complete control of his being and his thought? Necessary evil?

Many millions of stubborn beliefs are going to radically change at the hand of an invisible lightshow. This makes me regard the human world with a feeling of insignificance and illusionary importance. We are amused by the tough guy at the bar posturing his strength, but now that reaction applies to everything.

I'll concede the tables can be turned. We effect the galaxy too, through our own spiritual psychosis. I suppose this gives them the right to intervene?

DO we through collective unconcious ask for this?

Ok bro.. keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Look for it to span out to about Three hundred years, its already been mapped out, so no worries but at least you will know whats going on.And people probably wondered why the Sun has been more intense, well now you know.Everywhere is feeling the Brink of existance.All things are being updated so to speak.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And people probably wondered why the Sun has been more intense

I know. The global warming hoax

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No, think of us as "The Lights Revenge" to open up planets that are inconsistant or incomplete.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
But, who defines what is inconsistent or incomplete?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hello, menguard

the saying goes that love isn't worth anything if it isn't shown.
how do we affect those we love in silence, those far from us, can loving someone be called a prayer?

a loved one passed away and her loved ones are crippled with grief.
her death was a mysterious one,many regard it as such.
one could almost think, well i do, she was summoned from this life.
can she help them or was her leaving a help in itself?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Menguard, Your a good teacher

I have a few selfish questions:

1) Are all life forms (including us) co-creators of the universe? Our physical existance, experience, interactions are all manifestations and expressions of creation? (i.e. the all is the one and the one is the all)

2) Concerning the increase of negativity (global conflicts/issues). Is it possible that our mass conciousness can avert this and create a heavily positive environment?

3) What are your views on mental illness such as schizophrenia in relation to spirituality? i.e. Is it a product of an evolutionary cycle or is it directly influenced by the energy/spiritual matrix?

4) Can your connection tell you about me? Basically my purpose, I assume I am a lightworker. If you have information on me I am keen to listen.

Appreciate a response

Tell your source I said hi.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
We are not "Children of the sun" for no reason or should I say children of the corn.

What the hell have we done now lol.

Think of ourselves As the Golden Elite or the Suns ability to shine again.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

But, who defines what is inconsistent or incomplete?

Answer:WE DO.tHINK OF US AS THE aNGELIC KINGDOM.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Are we creating a new sun (light source) for future existences? Will we oversee our own creations in the future, just as the sun (light energies) oversees existences here?

Are light energies working as helpers to the gods divine expressions? If so, is it possible to ambitiously develope into a bonafide creator?

Are we going to move into a photon belt for spiritual adaptation?

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by Selmer2

I have a few selfish questions:

1) Are all life forms (including us) co-creators of the universe? Our physical existance, experience, interactions are all manifestations and expressions of creation? (i.e. the all is the one and the one is the all)

aNSWER:Yes we are and were giving ourselves the chance to spread our wings amongst the Cosmos.No longer "undercover" to ourselves and the world around us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Concerning the increase of negativity (global conflicts/issues). Is it possible that our mass conciousness can avert this and create a heavily positive environment?

Answer:One phase affects the other all through the ripples in the Universe.Thats why its been planned before Earth was established.See its not hard for gods to pre-plan it we are connected, to Big Brother and "Earthlings" have been waiting for this event to unfold for eons.Its nothing that hasn't been planned out on "Earth Blueprints".Remember I said; this is the time of the "Gathering" because this is a major unfoldment, everywhere feels it, hence the One source.How else do you upgrade "Source" but through all its involvements at the same time.Picture throwing a rock in a pond and the external part feels it along with the internal parts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) What are your views on mental illness such as schizophrenia in relation to spirituality? i.e. Is it a product of an evolutionary cycle or is it directly influenced by the energy/spiritual matrix?

Answer:Nothing more than matters of the mind unfolding itself through these precious moments of life.Nothing more than energy of the cyclic mind.
4) Can your connection tell you about me? Basically my purpose, I assume I am a lightworker. If you have information on me I am keen to listen.

Answer:You are a being of fine resonance.You are also here to unfold these matters on Earth.

I thanked myself for it your welcome.I give you things that come from my soul.

[

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are we creating a new sun (light source) for future existences? Will we oversee our own creations in the future, just as the sun (light energies) oversees existences here?

Answer:Yes we are for future generations to come.Yep, it will be time to tend to our own GARDEN.
Are light energies working as helpers to the gods divine expressions? If so, is it possible to ambitiously develope into a bonafide creator?

Answer:Yes everything interlaps itself to unfold its rings.Where else would we have to go except UP.
Are we going to move into a photon belt for spiritual adaptation?
Answer:No for future planes of EXISTANCE.For Earths preservence

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join