It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

See how quick it could heal the world if One WOULD only give it a chance.It would bring poverty in PROSPERITY aND darkness to the Light.

I feel the simplest viel of stupidity could be lifted with the right global perspective and divine voice. Always have. Fundamentally, people ARE good. I weap for the day that unified love is our purest common factor to foriegn culture.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

See how quick it could heal the world if One WOULD only give it a chance.It would bring poverty in PROSPERITY aND darkness to the Light.

I feel the simplest viel of stupidity could be lifted with the right global perspective and divine voice. Always have. Fundamentally, people ARE good. I weap for the day that unified love is our purest common factor to foriegn culture.

Answer:And see thats why balance is important before things come to the light.But once the Light is Universally accepted we will transcend time.We will only be the moment.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
But wouldn't it take an extreme moment to graduate certain ideologies to the light?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

But wouldn't it take an extreme moment to graduate certain ideologies to the light?

Answer:Nope its a chain reaction felt through the dawn of man.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Hearts desire to LEARN.New ways of expression and unfoldment.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well that should be a trip to watch unfold.

I like the innate quality of truth that will surface throughout. But doesn't the reaction start with anything profound? A small group that will lead others to the truth when the time is right?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't think oneness is a cerebral function.

It's a frequency thing. Just a tip..

[edit on 8/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I don't think oneness is a cerebral function.

It's a frequency thing. Just a tip..

[edit on 8/3/07 by SteveR]

Answer:That's correct the "Oneness" is a frequency thing distributed through the heart.Its the guidance system.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Answer:Every moment is a chance to graduate to the unconditional love within.See, LIGHT + DARK= Unconditional love.These two bump against each other to create sparks in life.And these two merging together creates an Unconditonal Love, enviroment.It knows both sides of the spectrum, service to self and service to others.Both sides help compliment each other creating a wave of destruction which creates construction.The truth of the matter, is that it's all based on the principle of the "Oneness of Life".Its one in the same from opposite sides of the spectrum, a route to eternity.The ego would be thought of as the dark and the light spirit in action.See a person can serve others just as well by being self servient then being helpful to others, it's a choice.

In the End there is no Dark Or Light , Just energy in constant motion.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well that should be a trip to watch unfold.

I like the innate quality of truth that will surface throughout. But doesn't the reaction start with anything profound? A small group that will lead others to the truth when the time is right?

Answer:That is correct, a resilence within to make profound happenings everywhere.Its all there to perfect the soul into a whole being.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"See One can either push somebody to safety or Pull them to safety, Its a choice, I DO BOTH."

And one might be appalled by the "circumstances" but in the end it did the same thing, it made you learn and saved your life for generations to come.

"Awareness has that same feat, it can push and pull you anywhere it wants, without any reservations."

Menguard out.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Also I would like to point out that "Karma" is nothing more than an (excuse) to cover ones actions, which "responsibility" should have came into place.Karma "doesn't exist" only those that cover their actions with coincidenses.A response lead you to your present situation and for some none at all.How we respond to certain situations is the end result to follow up, not Karma.Karma is a man made belief to think that his/hers reality is out of ones hands, when in TRUTH it never left.Take responsibility into ones hands as if it were ones last act on Earth and that act will have power.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Also, if this were ones last act on Earth what would you do to resolve future promblems to come.As far as mannerisms, beliefs, idealogy and faith.

"You would tie your energy into every moment, waiting breathlessly for the next moment, to bring life, back to existance."

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
See the Sun is the "External fusion" of life and Earth is the "Internal infusion" of life.The Earth has its own "Training Coordinance" and observing light is one.Think of the "Sun" as a "teacher" and (Earth) one of its (pupils) recieving coordinances through "Light transmissions" on where it needs to be.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What is the sun?

Answer:
A (light restoration) of a collapsed Star, A star that folds inward.A restored light of a Collapsed Star.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And what is the Earth?
aNSWER:A Star.

and what happens when that "Star" collapses?
Answer:A Sun is born.

"Hello" Children of the sun.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Karma was someone else's mechanism to control their actions and it picked up momentum, I understand. I see what you're saying though, makes sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Also, if this were ones last act on Earth what would you do to resolve future promblems to come.As far as mannerisms, beliefs, idealogy and faith.

Reminds me of the old question, if you had one wish what would you asked for? I'd asked for more wishes.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What will happen to humans?
Answer:They will submerge themselves in LOVE/Light.

"They will be submerged into light."

(Not just metaphorically speaking but physically also.)

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Are we unfolding? Or are we infolding for higher reaction?

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join