It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So I saw my boss crash his rolls royce 2 minutes before it happened today. Did I cause that or did I witness it?
(he's fine, thanks)

Also, Three wise men kept coming to me in thought. I was seeing all the historical significance of things happening/coming/binding in threes. So many. Also, I gaze at a tringle of three stars in the night sky that each reflect a different color for many months now, and it swepted though my througts for a while. But finally I ended up back on the three wise men.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thank you for your patience.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by ledo4]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Answers:Belief systems either widen perception or isolate it.Awareness is always subject to change even if it is minimal.When we close off our possibilities, we close off the growth of perception.I am told your purpose is brotherhood.That of a higher good, isolation seems to be one of your strong points.Meeting a commonality of men toward a higher good.Doesn't matter the brotherhood.

Belief systems do not not ever widen perception except in the microcosm of perception. Belief systems are important in the quest for self awareness and actualization but not to the absolute truth.

Belonging and Brotherhood is important to the psyche but not to the absolute truth. That higher good you see here is only a self supporting pillar. It is a shadow of being's realization that after it has been established it must justify and procreate it's justification.

I like your approach, I think you and I should talk, we might enlighten each other.

[EDIT] spelling correction

[edit on 6-3-2007 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Belonging and Brotherhood is important to the psyche but not to the absolute truth.

Depends if you think the absolute 'truth' is all that matters. What a cold, purposeless logic

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Rancor

Originally posted by Rancor
Menguard, is there anything you can tell me about the person im always thinking about?

Answer:Your mom is always with you.

I hope so

Sounds like Menguard knew she had passed.

Answer:That is correct.

She is still well and alive, for years to come I hope.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hi mengaurd,

Can you tell me my purpose and the direction i need to take to do this.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"Rancor"

Sounds like Menguard knew she had passed

Answer:Some interact with the other side more than others, while still in this physical reality.

"Rancor"

[edit on 7-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So I saw my boss crash his rolls royce 2 minutes before it happened today. Did I cause that or did I witness it?
(he's fine, thanks)

Also, Three wise men kept coming to me in thought. I was seeing all the historical significance of things happening/coming/binding in threes. So many. Also, I gaze at a tringle of three stars in the night sky that each reflect a different color for many months now, and it swepted though my througts for a while. But finally I ended up back on the three wise men.

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

Answer:The interdimensions reflecting back at you.No you witnessed it from an observatory act, but what did the funtion unfold in you.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
thank you for your patience.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by ledo4]

More than welcome.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

but what did the funtion unfold in you.

Possibilities from within myself. It is hard to explain with words. Acceptance at the very foundation of thought, without any distractions, leads me closer to a more potent ability to accept my (our) natural abilities. Little by little, while keeping the focus, I'm slowly creating another foundation base for me to build from.

I generally don't like to discuss the inner drive within. It is such a profound idea that I feel it will be counter-producive to subscribe openly of what is inside, until the time is right. This may just be the way I've spiritually conditioned myself, nevertheless.

AAC

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I generally don't like to discuss the inner drive within. It is such a profound idea that I feel it will be counter-producive

I struggle to verbalize it aswell. Sucks...

Try explaining to a numpty the infinite reality of the moment and the love of oneness.

I just think they have to feel it within first. The words don't carry the appropriate realizations.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thats where Tones, frequencies, pitches and pauses come in.Some things are not for the Human known but for the human unknown.And to describe it is almost as "fantalistic" as it is possible to comprehend it.With time the body will "digest it" only if one is "ready" for the nutrients.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
We must shout out to the soul ear.

Pointless running anything thru them mentally.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I was told our "America" would split into two of the following groups.One would be the negotiators and one would be the non-negotiators.In twenty two years from now.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
We must shout out to the soul ear.

Pointless running anything thru them mentally.

[quote/]

Answer:Thats it the "Inner Knowing" must play its part for the design to leave its signature.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thought: Now that would be a valuable art to master.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I was told our "America" would split into two of the following groups.One would be the negotiators and one would be the non-negotiators.In twenty two years from now.

Looks like it is already unfolding.Passivests and Conservests.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Steve I u2u, check your mailbox .

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

"Rancor"

Sounds like Menguard knew she had passed

Answer:Some interact with the other side more than others, while still in this physical reality.

"Rancor"

Your are very right about that, she always has such experiences, and is still physically alive.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What is Venus about?

Answer:Many "Spiritual requesitions" take place here its a council meeting of sorts.

And what is Jupiter about?
Answer:A Soul Index.

Andromeda?
Answer:A place to serve the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join