It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ok...here goes...

why has nothing extraordinary ever happened to me??

I never have seen a ufo
I have never been "abducted" by aliens (but would love too be...)
I never have seen a ghost, angel, demon or otherwise
I never have had a "spiritual" event happen
I never had a "out of body experience"
I have no psi powers at all in any way
I DO NOT believe in God or any higher power...could this be the cause??

I have read that everyone has a purpose on Earth...so what the hell is mine??

My belief is that there is no God and when you die its the great sleep for good...no resurrection, no heaven or hell, no anything..just blackness forever.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well, if anybody would like to ask questions on something perplexing, I will answer them from my higher selfs viewpoint.

Is not the higher self just a part of the illusory self, or ego?

Anyways, here's my question:

How does one achieve inner peace?

Inverencial peace,
Akashic

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
why has nothing extraordinary ever happened to me??

I never have seen a ufo
I have never been "abducted" by aliens (but would love too be...)
I never have seen a ghost, angel, demon or otherwise
I never have had a "spiritual" event happen
I never had a "out of body experience"
I have no psi powers at all in any way
I DO NOT believe in God or any higher power...could this be the cause??

I have read that everyone has a purpose on Earth...so what the hell is mine??

My belief is that there is no God and when you die its the great sleep for good...no resurrection, no heaven or hell, no anything..just blackness forever.

Answers:Belief systems either widen perception or isolate it.Awareness is always subject to change even if it is minimal.When we close off our possibilities, we close off the growth of perception.I am told your purpose is brotherhood.That of a higher good, isolation seems to be one of your strong points.Meeting a commonality of men toward a higher good.Doesn't matter the brotherhood.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Is not the higher self just a part of the illusory self, or ego?

Anyways, here's my question:

How does one achieve inner peace?

Answers:
The Higher self is the overall portion of self that is all in one.It is the apex of self connected to all layers of existance within its being.It is the all knowing part of self.

Inner peace is achieved by instilling it or being, opening ones awareness to the universe stabalizes it, a universal consciousness.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Why doesn't our own Higher Self prove itself to us, and give us a brief tour of the higher dimensions it lives in. This would make it easier for us to ascend?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's one I have always wondered. What is the source of supposed psychic powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, and all the rest?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have a question :

I have seen ghosts, heard ghosts (breaths in my ear), and had numerous things happen to me. Like seeing in the future only once. I feel very spiritual inside.

BUT SHOULD I PERSUE MY SPITUAL SIDE AFTER WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why doesn't our own Higher Self prove itself to us, and give us a brief tour of the higher dimensions it lives in. This would make it easier for us to ascend?-cyberwasp

ANSWERS:
It does everytime you dream, and guides those that are willing to listen to the voice from within.This would give you a taste of what it means to be free of burden, but in the end you are still in your surroundings of the soul.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here's one I have always wondered. What is the source of supposed psychic powers, like telekinesis, telepathy, precognition, and all the rest?
-Dragonsdemense

Answer:
Nothing more than a release of energy from the electro magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
M.

My question is not so esoteric as the others but still important to me right now.

If you eat Jam thats been in the fridge for about 3 years; will it make you sick?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have a question :

I have seen ghosts, heard ghosts (breaths in my ear), and had numerous things happen to me. Like seeing in the future only once. I feel very spiritual inside.

BUT SHOULD I PERSUE MY SPIRTUAL SIDE AFTER WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ?

Answers:With everthing in life pre-cautionary measures should be taken before leaping.Spirituality is nothing more than following the flow of spirit and its natural laws.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Has the Sirius Counsel ever given me any wrong information, if so what was it?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
M.

My question is not so esoteric as the others but still important to me right now.

If you eat Jam thats been in the fridge for about 3 years; will it make you sick?

Answer:
Not if you can stomach it, mind over matter.We are Spirit first and matter second.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i have some questions

here goes

1. who created god if there is one
2. r black holes for real, do they really suck everything in and then emit out energy
3. how big is this universe at this instant
4. why hasn't god answered any of my prayers yet, im still waiting
5. r we alone in this universe
6. why doesn't governments and societies that can spent billions on reseach and technolgy help the poorer.

world peace to everyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Has the Sirius Counsel ever given me any wrong information, if so what was it? -Siruslyone

Answer:It deals with people in general and descrepancies about public speaking.No wrong or right just different perspectives on circumstantial evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi, i've been trying for some quite time to learn psichic abilities such as telekinesis and telepathy, just to name a couple. But still, i find it hard to
a) understand precisely the process that undergoes to these abilities
because
a1) does it originate from my (physical) brain
or
a2) does it originate from my subconscious or from my "spirit", astral body or anything else?

b1) if it originates from my brain, how can i practically do it work?
b2) if it originates from my subconscious/spirit/astral body/etc..., how can i convince it that it's capable of using psi and cooperate (and, for example, spin the psiwheel when i want it to)?

c) i've read and heard about meditation techniques that should help me/us in acheiving this goal, but unluckly i don't have much time and chances to comfortably meditate (ok, there's a little laziness too, but it's not the only "obstacle"
), so is there also a "quicker" way?

Thanks

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Answer:It deals with people in general and descrepancies about public speaking.No wrong or right just different perspectives on circumstantial evidence.

That is EXACTLY right.

You da man. Men...thank you..
wats to you!

[edit on 11-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i have some questions

here goes

1. who created god if there is one
2. r black holes for real, do they really suck everything in and then emit out energy
3. how big is this universe at this instant
4. why hasn't god answered any of my prayers yet, im still waiting
5. r we alone in this universe
6. why doesn't governments and societies that can spent billions on reseach and technolgy help the poorer.-rottenralph101

Answers:
Gods did, source.
Black holes are dark energy,dark matter,anti matter
Beyond imagination,formless,picture the size being a perspective on perception thats expanding consciousness.
You are not awake yet.
Not by a long shot
One word = RECTITUDE

[edit on 12-1-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 12-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What/Who was Jesus to your higher self?

What is your take on being a medium?

Are the reptiles from atlantis reliable or for humankinds destruction?

Thank you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join