It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War Against Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

[of some sort without a second's hesitation

Boy, this line of thought is getting scarier and scarier. Hand me a poll asking if I believe we're well on our way to WWIII and I'll tick the big Yes box

I'd tick yes as well.

In the back of my mind thou im worried about Chinas reaction ......

Would China see it as the West meddling with there prosperity ?

I mean they have alot of investment/plans for Iranian Oil etc, they hold 1 Trillion US cash reserves, a huge amount, maybe dumping it all is enough to spark a recession even!

And they have a huge huge Military, nukes etc and have boasted in the past they could garnish an Army of 200mil soldiers (how they would transport them is anyones guess).

And didnt some very high ranking Military figure in China get quoted as saying "China needs to expand with an outward fist" ?

Nah surely they wouldnt intervene, MOD comes to mind .....

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Heck China wants to expand anyway. Why not give them North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran, then the US only has to deal with the rest of the Middle East, but we keep at least half of Taiwan…

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Crisis with Iran has NOTHING to do with Nuclear Weapons,

but is a little more Complicated.

I suggest you read this Thread, and MANY things WILL clear up for you, so you will know what is STAGED for us, and what is happening in the Backstage of this World Theatre.

Petrodollar Warfare: Dollars, Euros and the Upcoming Iranian Oil Bourse

From this Thread:

Iran is about to commit a far greater “offense” than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro for Iraq’s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Beginning in March 2006, the Tehran government has plans to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades – using a euro-based international oil-trading mechanism.

Well, Well, Well - all Pieces are falling in Place aren't they?

March 2006 ey?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

[edit on 11/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Crap make that three of us saying the same thing, a minute apart…

Yikes….

[edit on 1/11/2006 by defcon5]

Hmmmm if three of us are thinking it, theres probably Millions thinking it now, its bound to happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I’ll race you to make a prophecy thread on it…
Bet it has a 99% better chance of coming true then half the stuff posted in there…

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Petrodollar Warfare: Dollars, Euros and the Upcoming Iranian Oil Bourse

Hmmm. Now THAT is an interesting thread. And plausable too, completely plausable

Things just get better and better in this world

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
heres the video and pls spread this everywhere..thanks

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i tried the quote but it wont work that has to be the most confuseing button on the web.. anyway as to why does iran do it. they dont care for there life on this earth they want to be nuked without attacking first that way they will to the world be the martors. and at the same time get there 70 virgins in heaven.,. thats the report i saw on a news site a few years ago in fact it was bush who sead that. i dont know what to believe about this but this is the only answer i have as to why they do it. trying to push the usa into attacking them that is.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbeet
i tried the quote but it wont work that has to be the most confuseing button on the web.. anyway as to why does iran do it. they dont care for there life on this earth they want to be nuked without attacking first that way they will to the world be the martors. and at the same time get there 70 virgins in heaven.,. thats the report i saw on a news site a few years ago in fact it was bush who sead that. i dont know what to believe about this but this is the only answer i have as to why they do it. trying to push the usa into attacking them that is.

loooooooool

top topics

<< 1   >>

join