posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:43 AM
Here's a few facts to plug into your construction of JFK's hit. Although I don't necessarily agree with the author's premise, these facts come
from "Krushchev Killed Kennedy, by Michael HB Eddowes (1975)
1. There is good evidence that the Lee Harvey Oswald that returned from Russia is not the same one who had defected in 1959.
a) Oswald's Marine photo shows him as 5' 11' inches tall. The booking photos from the Dallas County Jail on 11-22-63 show "Oswald" as being 5'
11" tall. Either it is not the same man, or he shrank by 2".
b) Oswald had a mastoidectomy scar below his left ear. The photos from the Dallas County Jail show that "Oswald" had no such scar when he was shot
by Jack Ruby.
c). From an anthropometric perspective, the "Oswald" who de-defected from the USSR is dissimilar to Marine Oswald. In addition to the height
difference, the returning "Oswald" has a slightly bulbous nose, a prominent nasal septum, and a prominent 'Adam's apple' not seen on defector
Oswald. All of these traits are consistent with Slavic ethnic origins, possibly Polish or Baltic ancestry.
2. There is circumstantial evidence that Ruby had contact with "Oswald" prior to their confrontation and shooting on 11-24.
a). On the date when "Oswald" returned to the United States via Cuba, Ruby was on a business trip to Cuba, even though Cuba was actively embargoed
by the USA.
b) If you draw a map of "Oswald's" fleeing from the School Book Depository, he takes a bus that would have passed an apartment owned by Jack Ruby.
When the bus was rerouted after the assassination, Ruby got off the bus and took a second bus that would have gone past the same bus-stop. When the
second bus became trapped in a traffic-jam, "Oswald" got off the bus and proceeded on foot, again in the direction of Ruby's apartment.
c). The apartment in question was sub-let to "business associates" of Jacky Ruby, who was a child-hood friend of Al Capone, and was widely believed
to be "connected" (to the mob). In the week leading up to the shooting, Ruby furnished his associates with money and a car for a hunting trip to
Wisconsin, to a lakeside cabin Ruby owned there. This meant that the apartment, which "Oswald" was desperately trying to reach, would have been
empty of witnesses on the day of the assassination. The two friends of Ruby would not learn of the assassination for almost a week, due to the rural
nature of their wooded retreat. One of them "turned himself in" to authorities, but his testimony doesn't appear in the Warren Report.
d). Another friend of Ruby's owned a private plane, and had filed a flight plan for Mexico City on the afternoon of 11-22-63. The plane was being
fueled at Redbird airfield, a small private strip south of Dallas in Oak Cliff. Redbird field was the only airport that authorities failed to shut
down in the wake of the JFK killing.
e) It is admittedly subjective, but I personally believe, from watching the video of Ruby shooting "Oswald," that the victim's face shows the
shock of recognition as he was gunned down. I think "Oswald" recognized Ruby as his contact for his escape from the assassination scene.
f). Ruby witnessed the JFK shooting first-hand. He had gone to the Dallas Herald's news offices in Dealey Plaza, and was watching the motorcade
from the rooftop of the Herald's offices, directly across the Plaza from the school-book depository.
3. There is strong evidence that "Oswald" was a Russian spy before killing Kennedy.
a). "Oswald" worked at Chiles, Jaggers, Stovall in Dallas in 1961-62. This photographic firm has long processed spy photos and satellite imagery
for the US government, and continues its business today. Unbelievably, "Oswald," even though a one-time defector to the Soviet Union and a
communist sympathizer, was given a security clearance to work at the firm.
b). Even more bizarrely, "Oswald" was assigned work in the darkroom where US spy-plane photos were processed. His time-sheet shows that Oswald
worked there during the Cuban missile crisis, and even assisted in developing and labeling the photos of Russian-made nuclear missiles that JFK
displayed to world-wide audiences on TV.
c). There are written complaints from "Oswald's" co-workers, that he brought Russian-language newspapers to work, and was vehemently opposed to US
policy with regard to Cuba, and advocated the overthrow of the USA.
d). Inexplicably, during the Summer of 1963, Oswald quit his high-paying job at Chiles, Jaggers, Stovall in order to work at the Texas School Book
despository for minimum wage. He took the job less than a week after Kennedy's "parade route" was announced to the press.
e). Jack Ruby had stopped by the Dallas Herald to confirm that the Kennedy motorcade was still planning to pass through Dealey Plaza, in downtown
In my own research, I have come across the fact that Ruby was originally denied access to the Dallas County Jail on the morning of the 24th, when
"Oswald" was to have been moved. He said that he was with the press, and was told to go in through the press entrance. The Warren Report states
that Ruby "produced a press pass from the Jerusalem Post Newspaper of Jerusalem, Israel" and was allowed to enter the garage of the Jail. From my
own experience in the Middle East, I can add that the Jerusalem post was, for years, the sole "English Only" newspaper in the region, and was widely
seen as a CIA front. (The Jerusalem Post has only in subsequent years begun publishing a Hebrew edition of their paper.)
The obvious question is whether the press pass from the Jerusalem post was fake or not. If authentic, it could be the link that connects Jack Ruby
the Mafiosi with the CIA. In any case, the Warren Report contains no photograph or description of the alleged press pass.
Based on these bits of info, here's my hypothesis:
1. The real Oswald defects to the USSR in 1959.
2. Oswald commits suicide, or dies in Russia. Since he had marine training in top-secret radar equipment, it is possible that he was interrogated
3. Oswald is replaced by an impostor, and marries Katrina, who happens to be the daughter of a KGB general.
4. "Oswald" is sent to the US, to destabilize the embargo of Cuba. First, he uses the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee" in New Orleans. Later, he
agitates within the Russian émigré community in Dallas, by trying to assassinate the leader of Russians in exile in America.
5. "Oswald" begins to spy on US photo evidence
6. When the decision is made to kill JFK, "Oswald" is recruited. I believe that the actual shooters were stationed underneath the triple underpass
to the West of Dealey Plaza. "Oswald" was told he would be the co-ordinator/radio man of the "wet cell" sent in to kill JFK. He is shown Ruby's
apartment, and the flight-plan for Mexico City, as a purported escape route.
7. On the morning of the shooting, "Oswald" goes up to the 6th floor of the Book Depository. Instead of the radio equipment by the window, he
finds a "sniper's nest, and the manlicher-carcano rifle that was used to shoot a Russian émigré, and which will be alleged to be the assassin's
weapon. "Oswald" realizes he is being framed and flees the 6th floor, almost a minute BEFORE the killing of JFK.
8. "Oswald" is downstairs by the East entrance to the book depository when JFK is shot. He believes that he is safe from accusations of murder,
since witnesses have seen him and can provide an alibi. He gets on the bus to Ruby's apartment, hoping to flee the country and get back to
9. After the bus leaves its route, Oswald changes busses, then goes on foot to his apartment, to change into darker clothing before approaching
Ruby's apartment, where a car is parked for him. He is stopped by Tippet before he can get there.
10. While "Oswald" was told that he would be the radio man for the "wet cell" carrying out the assassination, the actual team leader is Jack
Ruby, who is across the Plaza on top of the Dallas Herald building, the best vantage point for the event.
11. When Ruby learns that "Oswald" has not been killed during the arrest, he decides to kill the patsy himself, so that no one will tell the DPD
the truth. Ruby already knows that he is dying of cancer, and so is not concerned about his own fate.