It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mexico Vid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

So either:
1) they practiced this staged event for some time so they got the ball kicked to the right spot and had a very skinny buddy lean out.

2) kicked it as close as they could to the pole and then CGI'd the alien into the video, but found they had to make the arm longer to "touch" the boy named David...that's why the arm looks too long.

3) it's real. The miss kicked ball was done on accident.

If you look closely the ball in question never moves, its there all the time, its not the ball there playing with,

also the video has been edited, the video cuts from one clip to another
as shown below:

My conclusion is that its a fake, so u can all sleep easier now.

all the best... ian

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.virtuallystrange.net...

found some info about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.ufowatchdog.com... - its the dude on the left , thats been found hoaxing so called ufo video....(many times in the past that is)

Hope this helps...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by TaupeDragon
Brilliant clip!
Never sure why these creatures confine themselves to hiding behind lamposts and going 'boo!' to innocent Hispanic people, or indeed vandalizing farmer's crop circles.

Quite chilling though - the same sort of atmosphere as the 'video clip' in 'Signs' at the Brazilian Kid's birthday party.

TD

Omg. I loved that movie. And I felt the same way watching this video. D= My heart is still pounding like crazy.

I loved it too - And I totally agree, when I saw the footage I got the same chills I got when that green alien walked out from the bush in Signs!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I loved it too - And I totally agree, when I saw the footage I got the same chills I got when that green alien walked out from the bush in Signs!

I almost had a heart attack when that happened. Just like when I was watching this vid, despite the fact that this video had no suspensful music to accompany it.

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 16-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
www.ufowatchdog.com... - its the dude on the left , thats been found hoaxing so called ufo video....(many times in the past that is)

Hope this helps...

Well, just because he endorses many hoaxes dosen't mean everything he covers is a hoax, now does it? =P

Also someone posted above about how the video skips scenes, thats because the video is the one that was edited to put on the news. They also made the second half, where the alien appears, brighter so viewers could see it better.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Alright, from a person who speaks Spanish as their native language I got an accurate translation. Its more detailed than the others:

Touched kid: "GO AWAY, MOTHER !!!!!"

"HEY MAN, SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!!!!!"

"SOMETHING TOUCHED ME OVER THERE, I SWEAR!!!!"

The other kid: (LIKE: ARE YOU KIDDING?)

"WHERE???"

Touched kid: "I SWEAR, SOMETHING TOUCHED ME OVER THERE, BEHIND THE POST, SOMETHING TOUCHED ME, MAN!!!!!!!"

The other kid: (LIKE: ARE YOU KIDDING?)

Touched kid: "DONT STOP RECORDING!!!"

"DONT STOP RECORDING, MAN!!!"

The other kid
?)

Touched kid: "LOOK AT IT,MAN!!!"

The other kid
LIKE: WHAT THE HELL/OH MY GOD????!!!)

The other kid (the one that is recording, i guess): "YES YES YES YES, THERE!!!!" (LIKE: I SEE IT!!!)

All the kids (i cant make the voices)(LIKE:WHAT THE HELL/OH MY GOD???! (SCARED)

The kids again: (LIKE:WHAT THE HELL/OH MY GOD???! (SCARED)

The kids: "LETS GOOO!!!!!" (SCARED)

And again
LIKE:WHAT THE HELL/OH MY GOD???! (SCARED)

He also said that it sounded very natural, not acting.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Kacen]

Mod edit: Do not circumvent the censors

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Also someone posted above about how the video skips scenes, thats because the video is the one that was edited to put on the news. They also made the second half, where the alien appears, brighter so viewers could see it better.

They dont have to cut the film to make it brighter???
edited to put on news???
you would cut out the begining not the point where hes just about to pick the ball up, anyway its on the internet not the news,
plz explain where the full version is, how can we take these hoaxer seriously when they tamper with the proof?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Alright, from a person who speaks Spanish as their native language I got an accurate translation. Its more detailed than the others:

Touched kid: "GO AWAY, MOTHER"

And again
LIKE:WHAT THE HELL/OH MY GOD???! (SCARED)

He also said that it sounded very natural, not acting.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Kacen]

Good lord, mexicans swears a LOT!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

They dont have to cut the film to make it brighter???
edited to put on news???
you would cut out the begining not the point where hes just about to pick the ball up, anyway its on the internet not the news,
plz explain where the full version is, how can we take these hoaxer seriously when they tamper with the proof?

Err I meant the kids sent it to the news first, they didnt upload it themselves. The news edited the video slightly so people could see the being easier, and thats the version thats downloadable. I don't know if the un-edited versian is available. Also I should have worded it differently, its just a theory of mine... ._.;

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Err I meant the kids sent it to the news first, they didnt upload it themselves. The news edited the video slightly so people could see the being easier, and thats the version thats downloadable. I don't know if the un-edited versian is available. Also I should have worded it differently, its just a theory of mine... ._.;

That isnt true, the video didnt make it to the news, the only "ufo" video to make it to the news over here was that one recorded by the military. The video I linked is the original and that cut is supossed to be a zoom by the cellphone.

Mod edit: quote clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeratul
That isnt true, the video didnt make it to the news, the only "ufo" video to make it to the news over here was that one recorded by the military. The video I linked is the original and that cut is supossed to be a zoom by the cellphone.

Oh...darnit. I coulda sworn...err well thanks for telling me that. .-.;

Well, how does the camera zoom? Like instantly? Or is it progressive?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
If you look closely the ball in question never moves, its there all the time, its not the ball there playing with,

also the video has been edited, the video cuts from one clip to another
as shown below:

Ian...at first I was about to agree with you, but now I'm undecided. I watched the video maximized (arrgghh my pixelated eyes!) for a while and thought "yeah that ball is there already". But then I watched more and studied where the friend kicks the ball at the 21-23sec point, I think I see a blur from the ball bouncing off the wall. The hard part is that the camera phone is going to the right while the ball hits the wall and blurs to the left...not easy to see.

The problem for me is I can't see where the ball is at rest. It looks like where the group of white pixels are, but I don't know if that's really the ball. I look at the report on rense and their enhanced picture points in the area of the white pixels but not right at it. I just can't see it.

I'm not trying to give this thing legs. The video is so crappy that conclusions are hard to come to. The boys movements and kicking the ball to the right spot is what makes me think about this...but CGI would make this a lot easier to fake no matter what.

Zeratul...what's the word in Mexico? Has anyone studied the video or are they pretty sure it's a hoax?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Zeratul...what's the word in Mexico? Has anyone studied the video or are they pretty sure it's a hoax?

Well people here tend to believe A LOT in ghosts, aliens, u name it, but not this vid.
Maussan after showing the video challenged every skeptic to prove it fake, no one has tried as far as I know, no one cares because after the Jonahtan Reed´s case (said Reed would use the bracelet on LiveTV, didnt happen) and the military video (later proven to be natural phenomena) most people think Maussan = Hoax.
Of course later Maussan will say, his friend and (supposedly) nasa investigator Jim Dilettoso says its true but meh..

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks Zeratul

Johnathan Reed? Good lord that thing was such an obvious fake with the black diamond UFO picture he had. That story should of ended the week it came out.

I guess I really can't see where this cell phone/alien video story can go unless someone analyzes it for CGI effects. The thing that bugs me is if this was a hoax they could of made it easier on themselves by 1) not having to kick the ball to the right spot; just have someone walk by the post 2) made a bigger stir ahead of time by saying people were seeing what look to be an alien in the neighborhood, then wait a week or two later and release the video 3)demand money for the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I wonder why so many sightings are coming from south of the border? It must be the water. Are there any of you out there that might have an idea as to why the increase? I'd like to hear your opinions.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe that the colour changes because of the cell camera.You know that the cell doesn't have any flash or light, so, to make things more visible, the camera auto adjusts the brightness.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
*Sigh*, I think that it's impossible (Because of the quality) to ever prove this to be a Hoax or not. I'm still a believer and would really love for the video to be the real deal, if it isn't it is still a great edited hoax (Isn't it?)... It would be great, although, to hear the further investigations, opinions and final statement of this video...

BTW, Zeratul, is the guy from MTV LA's campaign for their Video Music Awards talking about "Numbers, destiny, etc" Maussan himself or just a parody?

edit: SP

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Jskun]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I wonder why so many sightings are coming from south of the border? It must be the water. Are there any of you out there that might have an idea as to why the increase? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Well, central america has always had a high afinity for UFO's and other strange encounters like the chupacabra.

Maybe something weird IS going on down there? like the Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic

Hope this helps...

Well, just because he endorses many hoaxes dosen't mean everything he covers is a hoax, now does it? =P

sorry you are flawed. This guy not only shows this stuff - he produces it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join