It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Plans to Invade Canada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If they tried to invade us up here, we would just corrupt them quickly with our beer drinking and karaoke, and they would all become landed immigrants...

We are too much fun to resist....we even had some scary guys up here, and I converted them in 2 days.

beer+karaoke=peace!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't think the U.S. will invade. Canada's economy will also be imploded probably not as badly as our economy but some event will be manufactured. Stall as long as you can.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
That hockey comment was a low blow... ouch. When was the last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup? Way too long anyway.
But at least we rule in the World Cup, World Jrs, Olympics... Canada is number one in those hockey games.

Maybe it has been a while since we last won the Stanley Cup but when you think about it there are a lot of Canadians playing on those US teams. So we are winning anyhow, we are just not winning in our own country

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
invading Canada might not be a bad idea for the USA but Canadians will eat you as the economic times are bad and you guys are fat!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
The USA tried to invade Canada in the 60's but were thwarted by the ultimate Canadian military mastermind................

Captain James T Kirk.

The rest is hisory

That is the best fraking post in the history of ATS!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Canada forced Jim Carrey and Peter Jennings on the U.S. Hasn't America suffered enough? And who could blame the U.S. for retaliating for these types of "practical jokes"?

I'd like to see the Obama administration get even with Canada by air-dropping Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey onto Ottawa from 50,000 ft. It would cause lots of collateral damage, but as they say, "War is hell!".

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow...I think the UN might step in and try investigating for war crimes if that were to happen. That would be a holocaust of truly epic proportions!!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join