It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Plans to Invade Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As I am sure it has been stated, the US has plans to invade every country in the world. As they say, chance favors the well prepared. We have plans to invade England, and every other ally as well. This is just a precaution so that we are not caught off guard if there were to be some unknow reason to invade.

KC8

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We don't need to invade Canada or Mexico in that case. Have you forgot about the North American Community? If so take a look...

North American Community - .PDF file

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I only have one question concerning this entire thread:

If Canada invaded the US, Would anybody notice?

They would come charging across the border with guns and we'd just figure they were on a hunting trip. Seriously, they would fit right in.

Just a passing thought,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They would come riding into Detroit on Moose, brandishing Mossberg over and unders and demanding that we surrender...eh. And then the cheap bastards would then drink all of our good imported beer and leave us with the crappy domestics.
There are only a few good Canadians: Bret Hart (hart family in general), Chris Jericho, Lance Storm and Chris Benoit. All others are just Northern rednecks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I love you guys in Canada, if you didn't have to pay so damn much in taxes and have such an intrusive federal government, I'd move there. Most beautiful nation I'd ever seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
that article is a bunch of we's and no name people. the americans never tried to invade canada in decades. anybody, name me a time in history where the americans tried to invade canada. dont get me wrong it would be stealing candy from a baby for the usa... but i doubt they would attempt it because of the media and government attention they would get after.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There are two reasons why the United States hase not and will not invade Canada. One, the guidance systems for U.S. conventional and nuclear cruise and other missles are made in Canada, and the proprietary software that runs the system has backdoor codes that let Canadian officials override any commands that U.S. Command may send, essentially rendering these missles useless and uncontrollable. Canadian officials can then turn the missles back on to the States and send them on controlled paths to detonation on American territory.
Secondly, Canada has, since the early years of the 1900's, a running and automatically renewing contract with the then Soviet Union, and now the Russian Federation, stipulating the obligation of the Soviet Union/Russian Federation, to provide full conventional (and later on nuclear) military support to repel any U. S. aggression towards Canada. (As well, Canada has the same deal with the United States through NORAD participation. Canada has, through mutual contracts of military support to defend against agression towards it from either country, acted as an agression buffer between the two.)
The United States, as well as most other countries, know of these two situations. That is why Canada has never had to worry about agression from any other country, is why Canadian citizens receive extremely cordial and relatively little hostility in problem areas of other countries, and why the United States does not have a "militarily defended" border with Canada or Mexico.
Remember that Canada may not be a world military power, but it is a world economic power, being a member of the G-8, and has a lot more clout in world politics that you may think.
On a more humorous note, 73% of the entire American entertainment industry, "Hollywood", is made up of Canadians (which includes the top-of-the-ladder actors, directors, writers, comedians, producers, etc.) If the United States tried to invade Canada, they would pull all their actors, directors, etc back home and the U.S., now left without any viable entertaiment industry, would collapse in economic disaster. Then, all Americans would be forced to watch the proverbial reruns of The Beachcombers and King of Kensington over and over.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by chubby4a]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's speculation, there's misinformation, there's outright lies, and then there's what you are saying. I don't know where you get your info from, but I can tell you that no missle guidance system of the U.S. is made anywhere but in the United States, and that no guidance system has backdoor codes that allow another country to interfere with it. The only things manufactured in other countries are things that the U.S. itself could easily start producing if necessary. Nothing military is outsourced except for very small things.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
WheelRCool, the guidance systems (and the space shuttle arms) are made at an aerospace plant on Kipling Ave. in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada. This plant's longitude and latitude is one of the coordinates that resides in Russian nuclear ballistic missles targeted at North America. Other targets in the area inlcude the Pickering nuclear power plant, and the hydro plants in Niagara Falls. You would be amazed, shocked, and even a bit worried, to learn of some of the things Canada provides to America, such as gasoline, electricity, and intelligence information that can be halted in a moment's notice, causing havoc and collapse within the American financial and intelligence communities.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No major military plans are necessary.

Just send a few hundred troops up there to say "Hey, um... this is America II now. Get used to not waiting four months to see the doctor when you are sick. And get used to paying half the tax you used to. And knock off that 'eh?' stuff, too."

I don't think there will be much more violence than that.

EDIT:

Actually, I just realized that we have taken over Canada already!!! Look at all the Canadian stuff that we claim as our own!

Jim Carrey
Dana Carvey
Hockey
Pamela Anderson
Dan Ackroyd
Trees
William Shatner (they can have him back, actually)
John Candy
Kim Cattrall

Shame on us... You bastards! That was our planet! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i live in england and if america attcaked Canada, or most countries then most of europe at least would go to war against them, America is not one of the most liked countries especially after iraq

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
While its true our military has been seriously depleted (no thanks to our previous governments) there was a time our military strength was something to be proud of.

The depletion of this has been a terrible tribute to our veterans. The reason I touch on this, is, it seems very few Americans realize the contributions this Country has made not only in peacekeeping but in times of war.

This reminder is essentially for the Americans(some on this board) who feel we cower behind the cloak of America's defense. Not all Canadians have enjoyed this shame. We can be a force to reckoned with given the circumstances.

excerpt: The World Almanac 2004.

On June 6 1944 (D-Day), the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division and the 2nd Canadian Armoured Brigade took part in the Allied invasion of Normandy, the largest amphibious assault in history.

Canadian troops advanced 9 km the first day, leading the breakout from the Normandy beaches. In order for the Americans to push east into Germany, the first Canadian Army drove north towards Holland to head off the infamous German Panzer Tank Division.

By the following spring, the Canadians had liberated Holland and were marching towards Germany. On May 5 1945, Germany surrendered.

Of over one million Canadian troops 46,542 were killed in WW11
Of 700,000 troops 70,000 Canadians died in WW1

Although our military has been depleted I don't believe that our courage and patriotism has been depleted along with that.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
alphacentauri is right, just because they talk funny doesn't mean that Canada can't field a decent military. The Canadian story during the second world war is a heroic one and should be upheld by all Canadians with pride fpr the service they did to the cause of freedom.
As far as one poster saying Europe would go to war with America over Canada...come on now, this thread shouldn't be taken seriously...and honestly, unless you guys change your society drastically, the entire European Union would be destroyed within a year by a small American force, I don't disrespect Europe, just let me say this: One of the reasons for the eventual collapse of Western Civilization that we are seeing in our own lifetimes is the irrelevance of the European community. By irrelevance I mean this: in order to project your views across the globe you must use force. The UN has proven itself to be inadequate at pretty much everything and the European refusla to stand up with arms for anything is one factor contributing to the global shift in power.
Ever since the collapse of Nazi Germany, European powers have been powers in name only, the true realms of power have resided in Russia and the United States. Now we are seeing the gradual shift of power from the US to China and possibly India and maybe even a resurgant Japan.
Even if the US and the Eu did go to war (really now, why would we? The secret societies that rule both realms have the exact same interests and goals, and that is to ensure the rule of Western Civ and that it deosn't move over to the East.) all it would do would be to soften the two sides up for the conquest of the Eastern powers.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by SpecAgentDW]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I only have one question concerning this entire thread:

If Canada invaded the US, Would anybody notice?

They would come charging across the border with guns and we'd just figure they were on a hunting trip. Seriously, they would fit right in.

Just a passing thought,

Wupy

What makes you think that we haven't already started our diabolical takeover of the US. First thing was to get you hooked on Celine Dion, Nickleback, Barenaked Ladies. Their music actually contains brainwashing material to lull you into our trap. The next step is to flood your beer market with beer that actually contains alcohol, not that crap you guys have. This will numb your senses. Next we will get Jim Carey to run for President and he will win because he'll be a funny President on purpose not because he's an idiot. You're love of his movies and his popularity in the states will assure his victory and then it is ours for the taking. This plan is already in motion so prepare yourselves for the onslaught and start practising on how to be Canadian.

And by the way, stop stereotyping we have better language skills than you do and actually know where other countries are on the globe not just our own. Your education system is attrocious compared to ours.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Actually Nickelback sucks as do Celine and BNL, I will say however that Molson and Labatt are far superior to the pee in a can you buy in the states...but as for me....I drink IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!! GUINESS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
Actually, I just realized that we have taken over Canada already!!! Look at all the Canadian stuff that we claim as our own!
Jim Carrey
Dana Carvey
Hockey
Pamela Anderson
Dan Ackroyd
Trees
William Shatner (they can have him back, actually)
John Candy
Kim Cattrall
[edit on 21-2-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

Don't forget Celine Dion, she's yours now, don't go and try to send her back, please.
And the Warner Brothers.
Wayne Gretzky
Brett Hull
Mark Messier
Paul Anka
Neil Young
David Foster

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupTech
Hey everyone. New to posting but visit ATS everyday.

And please someone explain to me who in Canada says " EH? " I hear Americans say that Canadians say it all the time... I have never said it and dont know anyone who has. I mean who actually says that eh ?

True story: I was in Vancouver for the 97 Vancouver Indy (I met Greg More!) and I was parking at Lion’s Gate park ( where the totem poles are) and guy came up to me and said: “Got change for a toonie, eh?”

Really.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ok, i do concede, i do say eh alot, as well as do many canadians (mostly east though) but we just dont realize it. in response to our military, our forces are seriously lacking funds, equipment (our hand guns are left overs from wwii) but they are also some of the best trained troops in the world. i have a feeling that jtf-2 is involved in alot more than we know.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Why is is that so many Canadians and Americans seem to disslike the other so much...every time there is a post i read this crap about some looser who makes fun of Canada for wut ever reasion then some people make fun of who ever said it for god sakes children if you dont like the other country shut up and keep ur worthless opinion to ursleff!.

Belive wut ever crap you want neather Canada or the u.s is "better" then the other sure americans have more money and "SOME" better technolgy and a crap load more people and so on...who cares that dont make them better.Both nations have there good and bad stuff and both are diffront and yet the same why cant anyone see this?

Sure it's true alot of Canadians say "eh" big deal i dont see any of them makeing fun of texins or calling them redneks cuz theay talk diffront....back on topic i dont think the u.s would ever try to take over Canada lol that would be stupider then trying to take all the middel east at once.

Wut alot of americans dont seem to udnerstand is Canada is better allie with the U.K then them as if no one noticed Canada came from the the U.K there like famley to put it in a simple sence....allso the French are an extreamley strong alli.....i willing to bet the u.k and french would back Canada if the u.s tryed to take it over but people lets think realisticley IT WILL NEVER HAPPON!!! EVER!! maybe some crack pot war general had the idea to make some planes back in the 30's but now adays would never happon....

And besides as strong as you may think Americans are and weak as you may think Canada is.....we would be a hell of alot harder to take over then the hole middel east....are technolgy is allmost the sameas the U.S some areas better belive it or not.....

Like i said WILL NEVER HAPPON
lol besides...the if any enemy of Canada ever steps foot on this soile you can be sure to see me with a C7 kicking there ass back to there own land
lol

(sry for bad spelling)

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The sentiments shared between the canadians and the americans are world famous.
Even here right across the globe.
The movie 'Canadian Bacon' anyone?

Then you those 'I AM CANADIAN' beer ads!

But seriously..
The US has plans to invade each and every country??!!
Well that's a waste of time!!
Why?
Because its just not possible with some countries!!

Right of the top of the head the US cannot invade:

1)China
2)Russia
3)'Old Europe'

4)India

Its just a tactical impossibility..

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The usa could invade all of those countries if nukes were not going to be used. You dont take the time to make plans if you dont think you can be successful. The usa has enough troops in europe now to do a lot of damage. Europe and india would be the easiest then china then russia. Russias to cold just ask france. China would also be possible. They cant even move all there troops around, or at least in the numbers they would need to stop a us invasion.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by shortmanx5]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join