It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what weapons do they use?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
what weaposn do the aliens use like what weapon do the greys use or the reptilians or the nords i mean what weaps do they use?!!!!!! if we are somehow stupid enough to fight back then what are they gon use on us? sticks?lol

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
some kind of laser, or radiation beam, like what phill schnider claims to have been shot with in the Dulce wars.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There really is no point to this thread as anything we say will be pure guessing games.

But the above user pointed out a valid (if you can call it that) claim.

That scenario is about the only time I have heard of some sort of alien weapon.

Taken from the phil schneider lecture...

"I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that.

"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'd say 'clean' atomics for wide spread damage. Because I feel that the power of the atom needs to be praised.. The center of a star, and we're a backwater compared to the races visiting us. By the time they get to be that advanced, they could probably boil over our oceans, crack out landmass and evaporate the molten iron at our core.. But then again, by the time they get that advanced, they may have moved beyond violence all together.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Given the amount of truly documented attacks, I think the question should be "What weapons do they have?" I don't think they have "used" any. If they did, we would be toast already.....burnt toast.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i dont know what weapons they use but i know/think that they did give our government something.

they called flashguns

they are so simple a child could use them, they have different settings. One setting can make it completly harmless and be able to paralize you instantly. Another setting can make it so dangerous that it will kill you with one hit. Dulce base, read interview. Also aliens dont need weapons like us they have their own minds...dun dun dun.

www.all-natural.com...

new topics

top topics

join