It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experiance by my parents a month ago..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK, i personnaly believe without doubt in UFO'sbut havent really had any really weird UFO experiances other than weirdstuff spiritually if its connected at all,but about 3 weeksago my parents hada very weird experiance.. They live up in north texas by the red river line. My mother andstepfather were outside by our barn and they were burning trash causethey just cleaned out the barn.. they were sitting about 8PM roastingmarshmellows after all the trash had been burned and my mom looked over at my step dadand he was lit up...nothing else was lit up, just him....then he looked over at my mom and she was lit up too...they said it was a very bright light but there wasno glare and it was only focused on them...when they fallowed the light they saw a really bright Royal blue triangle over the barn beaming this light on them....as soon as it started they said the clouds came in and it disapeared..... my parents have never hadany weird experiances with UFOs either besides seing some lights like stars move rapidly around the sky.... bu once they hada really weird run in with this guy in france who told us some interesting information...i might post that incident in another area, maybee it hassome connection..anyways..

Can anyone tell meif they have had any experiances like this? my parents felt like they were scanned.orat least if they might give me some insight about it... thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I heard of something like that. My friend had a cousin who was driving to north dakota from texas, and he decided to stop and sleep in his truck for the night, im not sure where he was, but basically in the middle of nowhere. He woke up in the middle of the night and his truck was lit up by an intensly bright light, so bright, it actually gave him a very severe sunburn and blinded him for nearly a day.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I DONT THINK IT WAS QUITE THAT BRIGHT BUT MY PARENTS DO LIVE IN A PRETTY ISSOLATED AREA..NEAREST NEIGHBORS ARE ABOUT 1 MILE APART..

new topics

join