It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
First off, spectre, your story is scary as heck!! I have that ' lump of dread' in the pit of my stomach after reading it....

Secondly, there are others who are thinking along these lines....

Originally posted by spectre130
Any thought that these "BEK's and BEA's" might be a form of human alien hybrid? Just a thought. In almost every alien encounter you hear of the aliens have jet black shiny eyes.

Here's a couple of sites that discuss 'hybrids'.....some disturbing reading, be ready....

www.geocities.com...

www.ufoabduction.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I agree this story scares the hell out of me. Other than that, the obvious correlation to other people's stories is that they ask if they can come in. I find this very curious. It makes me wonder if there is some kind of universal law that entities beyond our understanding follow that will only allow them to come interact with us if we agree to it. The issue I am curious about is how would we be able to determine if the entity means us harm or good until we interact with them? As well on either side, bad or good, what could be the end results of an invitation? Does a dark figure figure with strange eyes denote evil? Or do we only assume that because of movies we have seen?

My guess is we are some what like prisoners here to learn a lesson and the guards only let us have visitors if we choose to have them.

My own personal experience is when I was looking for my guide about 9 years ago I was trying several things before going to sleep to contact or wake up my guide. As I started drifting off to sleep I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I was startled to say the least and I invited the knocker in. Well no one opened the door, but long story short my guide came in and in several ways made his presence clear. That being said, the next time I invited someone in, in a similar fashion, there was a black shadowy figure sitting in my bedroom chair and it scared crap out of me and I asked it to leave and it did.

Ok... I really need to get on these threads during the day and before I go to sleep... ugh...

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
I think it was a good thing you didn't let your dog outside, because this guy didn't seem to be phased by it at all. Sounds like he wasn't scared by the dog even a little bit. Any normal person wouldn't hang around with a Doberman busting its way through a screen door trying to take a bite out of them.

Valid point here!

A normal person would have run away when seeing a dog of this size about to attack.

Which lead me to only 2 conclusions..

This was indeed a paranormal event.

This was a drugged out person.

Anyway, thanks for posting your story!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
wow that story bothered me as well.
It is interesting that he asked for permision to enter.No one that you do not know first hand would ask this of a stranger and the other paople are correct in saying that the dog should have been enough for him not to ask to "come in" in the first place.

What is your feeling if you had answered yes to his request, did you sense malice.
What about the history of the house itself could he have lived there previous? anyway to find out.

Parker

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have read very little on this subject. The jist is that they ask to be invited in. Whether a home or a car, etc. People get an immediate sense of fear and evil. People instinctively know that would be a BAD idea to invite them in.

So weird.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I haven't looked at this thread in probably a year or better...

I had a nightmare last night and it was extremely wierd....it is very close to the 2nd anniversary that Loki left me to go wander the cosmos...So I dunno if it thinking about the dog that triggered it but that is what I am thinking.

Anyway, it was very vivid and I remember a detail that I missed before. When the guy was standing on the porch, there was a group of kids walking just past the house singing songs...old nursery rhymes I believe and it was like it was almost slow motion.

Now, let me clarify that I do not believe that his was a BEK. His eyes werent solid black. There was a shine to them and you could easily distinguish the parts of his eyes but they were dark and cold looking.

Like I said earlier also...I dont believe the vampire thing either...Just a set of beautiful white teeth. Reminds me of my mother's dentures when I see them.

I have since moved from that house and it sat on the market for over a year before it sold...there were issues with that place that you couldn't fix w/ a hammer and nails

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Knightmare

I used to have a pet cat named loki he was a manx and well I never had any crazy spirits show up at my door.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre130
I had a 225 lb. Rotty/German Shep.mix

For some reason I don't think the story, in your case, is that you had a strange demon woman at your door.

The story is that YOU HAD A 225lb. DOG!!!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

I mean, I've seen some big dogs, but 225lb? Seriously?

Until I see a picture, I'm calling shenanigans.

[and no, I don't want to see pictures of some dog out there on the internet who is 265 pounds and looks like a stuffed sausage. I want a picture of spectre130's dog.]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by The Big O]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

Wow weird that I stumbled upon this thread today. I too live in the Peoria area. That is really a freaky incident. Has anything else happened since then?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The fact that this thing, asked you: if he could come in.
Would lead me to say he is a vampire. Or of the sort, possibly a shifter as said earlier. It is known that vampires need to be let in, and cannot enter without permission.

(Note: I only read about the first page, so sorry if this has already been stated!)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
unless this rott/shepard mix is diabetic and wheezes while walking toward it's food bowl. hell wheezing everywhere it walks, wheezing while sitting down etc... I'm not buying that you have a 225 lbd dog. rotts maybe 140 no bigger. shepards 110ish. mastives maybe 160.

SHenanigans.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've seen a couple of strange things around here but I am suspecting an overactive imagination. In other words, these are things blending directly into society as opposed to being in secrecy and in odd places where most people have sightings, like behind the shed or on the porch in the middle of the night
and I can't get a complete fix on any definite clearly unusual aspect... just what I think I'm seeing. I don't want to go into details though. I've been not wanting to bring it up because I don't know what is going on but what the hell.

I'll just say I've seen a couple of discretely dressed children sized people who have certain unusual characteristics and when I have seen them, energy hit me like a wave. On one occasion I did see light reflecting in the eye area but I have convinced myself that it was glasses, what still freaks me out is the calmness of this individual that I assume was a child. Another instance of a discretely dressed person was discrete to the point where i thought I could see their face but I could NOT see their face if that makes sense. Just about every person I come into contact with in public...anywhere, I get an impression of them. All these people around here for example... I see people people almost everyday when I am going to work and the store and things like that, but i can see them and i get a sense of them.... but on a couple of occasions there has been someone of similiar size and frame that I have seen but I can't for the life of me figure out what this person looks like even though I thought I had looked right at them... I know I did but it's like I didn't.

and yeah, both times it was like BAM... and the only impression I can make out of them is kinda of dark, kind of reserved and i find that highly unusual for someone of this size. Children don't usually behave that way and the body composition was not that of an adult midget.

this is one of those things where I have to say... yeah, yer prolly losin' it sista.

I find it aggravating and wonder of someone could be playing a joke on me.
That would be a hella elaborate joke. I'd be so #ing pissed.... prolly strangle somebody. Totally serious.
I will kill the mofo who would play that kind of joke on me. Serial, watch yer back.

No, I'm kidding but that would be seriously effed up. I have been trying to figure this out... and I'm not going to do crazy # cause i don't want to get shot but yeah, it's troublesome. I've been eating fish which is supposed to be brain food but maybe I'm nearing the deep end and need to compartmentalize this and quit looking at people when I go outside.
edit on 16-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

Unless you mean the eyes were LITERALLY glowing then it could have just been some teen with those special FX lenses that are popular with Goths, Horror Movie geeks, etc. Maybe the kid likes to go around freaking people out with them. They can look pretty amazing....and they are quite popular these days. I've seen everything from lizard eyes to all white ones (till the pupil that is...they can't cover that up). Alternatively of you really did see them glow, he could have been wearing those really tiny circular mirrored sunglasses. If a bright light, or the sun was shining in them and making them glow with a bright glare, then it would be easy not to notice the frame...as these are usually made to be really thin wire, thats hard to see even during normal conditions....unless you are actually looking for the frame, they are easy to miss.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaferwerks
Please read this--Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors[/url]

[edit on 10-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

What was that? it just takes me to some thread about psychics?!?!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaferwerks

I mean my mother and I had a ghost in our house when we lived in Tallahasse (my mom named him John) and he was never malicious or made me feel like that. Plus he could turn the water on in the bathroom

I am curious about this. Did it feel like "John" was 'connected' in anyway, to either you or your mother? And also, did you have the dog when you lived there?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi guys, im a paranormal investigator researching the BEK's. Im looking to get in touch with people who have had a similar experience. contact me on d.kermit.email(at)gmail.com.

Please only serious emails.

Personally i believe it could be society projecting its fears about the youth of today and how they are all seen as dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join