It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Black eyed children....quite a few people seem to see them now these days, but the story started in usenet, here's the original:

www.ghosts.org...

and the faq from Ghosts.org:

www.ghosts.org...

Loki? What a weird name for a dog (well, my dogs have Russian names- Miska and Kalinka which are just "Bear" and a popular song title). No wonder your having weird things happen to you, Loki was the Northman's Satan (though you could argue from a Christian standpoint that the "real" Satan was actually the God of light chained in Hel's icy realm who would rebuild the world after Ragnarok, Balder- approach the ministers took, ie: Lucifer=Balder, Good ol' Babylonian Belzeebub which the OT prophets hated so much).

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Boku:

Kafer is because I am a VW nut and have owned way tooooo many!
According to people that do not share the same passion about those little cars.

The way the man looked...well other than the brilliant dark eyes and perfect teeth. He was very muscular. Not buldging muscles but just by seein his neck you could tell he was in shape. Probally about 6'6". I say this because he was eye to eye with me and the threshold of the door is about 6" above the porch. I know he wore a coat/jacket of some kind but don't remember what it looked like. The more I sit and try to think about this and try to remeber any color it escapes me and as I try to picture it all I come up with is grays though I see the carpet there green.

The time was right about 10:20-30 pm. I know this because she got off work @ 10 and took her 20-30 min to drive home depending on traffic.

I live in Pekin Il which is about 20 min from Peoria

As far as Loki being evil...well I like to think he was just a little misunderstood. Loki was a great name for the dog. I believe there to be power in names and he was a beautiful powerful animal and needed a name as such

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Did you see his eyes? Were they black? There's a lot of stories going around about these 'black eyed kids' that always ask if the can come into your house/car without explanation. Upon refusal, the get really annoyed. The people that experience this say that they feel the 'kids' are pure evil and only want to harm them. Apparently they cannot enter your home unless they are invited. Although he wasn't a kid, your description of him sounds very similar.

Hes a Google link that has more information about them.
www.google.com.au...

I think it was a good thing you didn't let your dog outside, because this guy didn't seem to be phased by it at all. Sounds like he wasn't scared by the dog even a little bit. Any normal person wouldn't hang around with a doberman busting its way through a screen door trying to take a bite out of them.

that or did not know what it was

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There has been a huge surge in these kinds of stories lately. Whether you believe they are black-eyed kids, vampires, demons, or just crazy people, it's sort of weird that I had never heard of this phenomenon until last month, and now it seems at least one person comes out with a new case of it every week, at least.

It always goes along the lines of "Can I come into your house?" though, which is freaky.

I wonder what they actually want in your house for. Too bad nobody who has let one in is here to post. Then again, they probably aren't alive to post any more either
. Anybody who wants in your house in the middle of the night with absolutely no reason can't be up to any good.

You would think they'd at least be smart enough to use the "My car broke down, can I use your phone?" line, but I guess not. The showing up at a party was pretty sneaky, though.

Now that I think about it, I think I've met one of these kids too. I don't remember black eyes or anything creepy about him, but I do recall someone insistantly asking to get into my house. I was down the street playing with the neighbours, and there was one kid there that I had never seen before. Anyways, after everybody else went inside, I was trying to go home, and this kid was following me. "Will you let me into your house?" I said "Why?". He said that he wanted to call his parents to come get him because it was dark out. I said "Why don't you just walk home? It's still light out, and it will probably still be light for at least half an hour." But he said "No, I need to get into your house." and changed his story. Now he said was lost and couldn't remember HOW to get home. So he followed me long enough that I felt sorry for him and let him in to use the phone. Someone came and picked him up, and that was the last of it that I can remember. I don't think anything paranormal happened afterwards. I was also about 12 at the time. The weird thing is I had never seen this kid before, and I never saw him again. How did he get into my neighbourhood without even knowing how to get home?

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
[font=Comic Sans MS]Loki is the norse god of mijstief

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
WOHhhhh...
I got a creepy vibe just reading your story...
Lots of realy interesting images are swirling in my head thinking about these "black eyed children"...
I'm playing out your senario in my head and it would have scared the # outa me....
Aside from paranormal, I would be thinking pathalogic....
He wasn't phased by your barking dog...
Did you call the police or anything?

Kinda reminds me of this time me and my Dad were watching t.v at like 11:30pm about 5 years ago and we heard a knock on my window, so we slowly ventured out the front door and there was nothing there... We went back into the house and then all the power went off (this realy was pany #tingly scary). Me and my Dad went back out, and our letterbox had been ripped out of the ground.. and the whole time we saw nothing.
ohh and when we looked in the power box the wires were all ripped out
I think it was a prank but if i was more skepticle i could read more into.

Hope you get some closure

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very typical of a BEK experience, although you didnt get a good enough look at the eyes, so its hard to tell.

Animals can sense the unatural and the evil, and they don't like either, which is why they tend to get angry or frightened around such things.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the reason that they use the " can i come into your house " instead of the " can i use your phone" is that evil spirits have to have direct permission. they cant try to trick you.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi,after reading about this experience,It reminded me of a weird event a few years ago.Most cities in North America do have a strong Asian community within the heart of the city.Toronto happens to have a very large China town in the downtown Toronto core.My girlfriend is a strong believer of Chinese medicine and one night she wanted me to drive her down there to go see a china Town Doctor ,to get some herbal medicine for her head aches.It was just after Dark and a very cold windy night about -25 below zero in Celsius.The wind chill made it feel much colder in fact.There were still many people rushing around the city street but would appear briefly then, ducking into the China town shops.I waited for her in the warm SUV truck,kept the motor running for heat.Girl friend was gone about 30 minutes when ,far...I mean far down the road,I noticed a strange looking white woman with blonde hair and no coat ,just skimpy summer type of dress.I thought she must be freezing.I laughed and looked down to change the radio station.Suddenly a knock on the passenger side window startled me,I quickly turned to look.It was the same woman.she must have ran very fast to get there so quick,I thought.She looked to be in her 60's ,looked much older up close.The make up was almost clown-like,very thick and white and her eyes were just creepy and would not blink,even with that strong wind blowing in her face.She yelled at me to roll down window,I did with the electric switch.She asked if I could give her a ride home.she gave me the creeps big time and I said "no I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come back"She got very annoyed and screamed It is so cold let me in now!"I closed the window really fast and turned up my radio to ignore her.I looked back and she was no where in sight.Not behind or in front,weird I thought.At that moment my Girlfriend came over.I asked her if she saw the weird lady,she said what weird lady?On the way home we had to take a very dangerous Freeway to get home as there is no place to pull over to the side if car has problems.About 1 minute after getting off the freeway The passenger tire suddenly deflated totally.If it happened 1 minute earlier we would have been hit by the cars behind us or swerved off a huge bridge falling down to a river far below.If anyone knows The DVP,you know how scarry it can be in heavy traffic.To this day I believe it to be too much of a coincidence that the very tire where the woman was standing,was the one that mysteriously lost all it's air.No hole was in the tire,Mechanic said it was possibly due to the very cold air that night.I am not so sure,I think it was that weird woman some how.Still haunts my thoughts after reading about other peoples experiences with "black eyed kids".

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've experienced something like that, but I just posted it elsewhere, so I'll just paste it here:

I was lying on the floor watching TV at roughly 11pm (I have mild insomnia) and suddenly this wave of fear sort of rushed through me, I felt weak and sick, and there were these waves of coldness running up and down my body. I was totally freaked out, so I looked up at the window for no apparent reason, and I could see a silhouette (a full moon was directly behind him/her/it) of a young child standing on something and looking at me. Needless to say I didn't move from that spot all night, I just bowed my head, closed my eyes and (I feel a little ashamed of this) waited in fear until morning.
Soon as I felt it was light enough, I got up and had a look outside and lo and behold, a chair had been lifted of the stack of deckchairs in my backyard and placed next to the window (which is a little high up) as if someone had been peering through at me.
I never got a look at the kid's (that's what I'm assuming it was, because I could sort of tell subconsciously or something) face or eyes, and it never really asked for anything, but I felt as if I knew what it was, and I felt as if I had been slapped in the face by it or something, I'm not an angry person, but the memory of it always makes me feel intense anger and fear.

Before this I had never heard of BEKs, but now I'm totally freaked out!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So what happens if you invite him in? cuppa tea and biscuits. Why didn't you ask him what he wanted? I would for sure. If it was me I would say who the hell are you and what can I do for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The guy didn't seem that unnerved by your dog going ballistic at him maybe in hindsight you should of made a worse attempt at restraining your dog

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Never invite anything that doesn't have eyes into your house.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Next time that happens try to talk to the guy/gal . Obviously they cant enter your house uninvited so whats the loss in talking to them through the door ?

Maybe you could get some information on what they are/want . I think most people get fraked out (and I prolly would also
) and thats why those "people" get annoyed and go away ? hey I would be annoyed also if everybody I meet freaks out and wont talk to me or worse tried to run and hide
Maybe they are not that bad , and since they cant harm you before you let them in why not use the situation
?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think Loki is a pretty name, and I am quite familiar with the related mythology. I can definitely picture a Doberman named Loki... I am thinking big, sleek, muscular, and totally commanding respect.

I think the people who have pointed to the dog's name as being a potential catalyst are just overreacting.

Interesting story, though.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I had to get up and walk around the room a few times after I read your post Kaffer. I had a very simmilar experiance a few (5) years ago while I lived in rual KY. I had a 225 lb. Rotty/German Shep.mix that was trained in the police department in Kentucky, that went completely NUTS one night in the summer. I lived in a mobile home down there and the night was nice (clear skys and 70 +/- degrees) so my wife and I had all of the windows and the storm door open. At about 1:30 am Thunder (my dog) went balistic, something he never does. I went to the door and kicked on the outdoor lights (covered most of the front yard, to about 60 ft from the door) and noone was there. No car, bike, nothing. We lived about 15 miles from town and our neerest neighbor lived 2 miles away. I grabed Thunder bu the collar and he was so upset that he tried to bite me. I got ahold of him and looked back up and there was a woman standing there. What struck me as weird is the fact that I never herd her aprochand she left no footprints in the dust in front of the porch. She was about 5'10" high and couldn't weigh 120 lbs. She had the most blond hair that I have ever seen, almost white. I couldn't tell her age, she had odd facial features that made it hard to tell her age, but from her voice I would say she could be between 18-25 years old. Like your story I was captivated by her PERFECT TEETH and shiny BLACK EYES (They looked like used motor oil) with no whites. She asked to come in and I told her "No way in the world" (not the exact words obviously). I reached over the door for my 12 guage. and by the time I got it down (less than 2 sec.) she was gone.

I grabbed my flashlight and Thunder and went out to find her and we couldnt find "hide nor hair" of her, not even any tracks, and I searched for over 3 hours in woods that I knew better than anyone around.

Sounds eirely simmalar. Would be interested in hearing more about your episode.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've heard something similar. It's basically what another user said here, about the people who have black eyes (no iris, just a pupil) who come to the door of a house and ask if they can come in. It's certainly disturbing. I wonder why they even have to ask. I doubt they are powerful because of that fact. It makes little sense to me how in order to stay within the confines of free will, they have to ask to be let into someone's house, but they won't tell you for what reason. Obviously a person needs to know why. I don't think the holy beings out there are protecting us nearly enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Or why don't they just "get you" while you're outside of your house?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Any thought that these "BEK's and BEA's" might be a form of human alien hybrid? Just a thought. In almost every alien encounter you hear of the aliens have jet black shiny eyes. When the "woman" came to my door I thought she looked strangely familiar. Not like someone I have seen around town or anything, but her face, I have seen it before, I'm sure of it.

That experience was years ago, but I got a wierd shock a few nights ago when we were having dinner at my little brothers house. His friend brought a cam corder over and was filming the nights festivities. (we were having a cookout for my nieces birthday) and it was dark. His camera has a "night mode" (night vision) and he was vidio taping everyone outside. Later when we reviewed the tape, it came to an area where I was holding my 6 month old daughter, and in the vidio her pupils were fully dialated (since it was dark) and she looked EXACTLY like the woman I saw many years ago. Not a little like her, EXACTLY like her, with one exception, my daughters eyes had whites still and the womans eyes did not.

My wife saw this and started freaking out, because she saw the woman too. We think that this "woman" could be a alien/human hybrid from us.
My wife had a miscarrage about 10 years ago. Strange thing is, she never passed the fetus (6 mo. along), never had a D&C (which is used to clean out most women after a misscarrage), acording to the doctor "the fetus just dissapeared. My wife had a check-up at 6 months, 2 nights later she had sever stomach cramps. That night we were driving home from a friends house, about 15 miles away, and we only remember the first 4-5 min of the trip. (all we know is that we woke up in bed the next morning) The next morning my wife went to the doctor because of the cramps and the doctor told us that the baby was no longer there. He said that my wife must have passed it in the toilet that morning. (that's bull, she would know if she did) and years later we see this "woman" that later we find out looks like our daughter? That's to much for coinceidence (sp) for me. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
First of all i'd like to point out the fact that it doesnt really matter if you name your pets/children etc after somebody or something evil, unless your a complete paranoid and your affraid of demons, angels etc

Second this is a supposed BEK incident, i beleive the OP is telling the truth and quite frankly you did the right thing, if you had let the dog out it most likely wouldve met its end.

And third of all watch out, if anything like this happens again just tell them calmy "no" and if they dont go simply command them to go in the name of god, i am an athiest but this does work.

peace out

BEK - Black Eye'd Kid

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join