It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So I am sitting in the living room watching tv one night. It was a nice night so I had tthe front door open. We had a full length screen door there. All of a sudden my dog starts growling and foaming at the mouth his hackles are up and he is PISSED!!! I am a little freaked out to say the least. I mean this is a 90 pound doberman that is shutzhund trained and I have never seen him act like this. He is standing at the door so I walk to the door (not 5 feet away) and look out the door and see NOTHING. He is starting to go thru the door and I reach down and grab his collar. When I look up there is someone standing in front of the door. It scared me so bad that I felt like someone hit me with a bat or something. I really felt physically attacked though this guy was on the other side of my door. Now the crazy part. He looks at me and says, "Can I come in your house?" My exact words were, "*heck* no you cant come in my house!" The scarey part about all of this was the way he looked. It almost was like a cheezy special effect the way his eyes were. Like when you look at someone through nightvision goggles and they have eyeshine. This and his teeth I remember...no vampire teeth or anything just very clean and bright. So my dog is really flippin out now and I cant hold him with just one hand and reach down to grab his collar with the other one as I do this I look up and he laughs and is gone...not walks away but is gone. It really left me standing there unsettled. The girl I was dating at the time pulled up in front of my house at that moment and could see that I was visibly shaken and I explained what I saw and Loki's (my dog) actions and she said she did not see anyone...I still get a little freaked just thinking about the whole thing
I have no idea of what it was. I know it wasnt a person

any ideas on what I saw?

Kafer
please ignore my lack of typing skills
[edit on 10-1-2006 by kaferwerks]

[edit on 10-1-2006 by kaferwerks]
mod edit to remove censor circumvention
Please read this--Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 10-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
so this man wasn't there then appeared? Is there anyway they could have sidestepped away from your door so as to go into hiding in the moments when you looked away. Also, didn't you feel compelled to release that giant protective animal you had on this 'being'?

P.S. Animals are often indicators of unnatural events (i.e. the paranormal or natural events such as earthquakes).

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I dont believe someone could have sidestepped the door due to the fact that the porch is barely as wide as the door and has rails around it about stomach high. As far as the dog, I loved him and was scared for him too. Being an animal that I spent 8 years of my life with I was attached to him. Besides that he was very well trained when we were in germany and during all of that time I never seen him act this way towards any of the "agitators"...so I was freaked out by that

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Do you have any speculation as to who or what this could have been? Cause I'm drawing blanks as to what this could be besides a general apparition

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
not to discredit your experience Kaferwerks, but it is reminiscant of a scene from 'Unbreakable' when Bruce Willis' character finally accepts his superpowers as real, then goes out to look for badguys. Theres a flashback where this one bad guy creepily tries to enter someones home in exactly that fashion, i.e...

"Can I come in?"
"Uh, No you cant.."
"Are you sure?"

Sorry for the movie ramble... On a less hollywood note, your experience also reminds me of something I read about the 'anti-christ'. Some lady named Kathleen Keating said she had an encounter with him, and it was eerily similar to your story... lemme find you a link:

kathleenkeating.com...

Its from an interview she did with Art Bell on Coast2Coast. Check it out...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I havent seen unbreakable...not my type of movie.

I dont believe it was the anti-christ...maybe a badguy ghost for a lack of better words ( I dont have the vocab)

I mean my mother and I had a ghost in our house when we lived in Tallahasse (my mom named him John) and he was never malicious or made me feel like that. Plus he could turn the water on in the bathroom

I believe it was other worldly that is all I can say. I am not scared of much and that really scared me. I mean I have so much of this kind of stuff happen to me that I dont get freaked out but this one time really scared the crap outta me

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Did you see his eyes? Were they black? There's a lot of stories going around about these 'black eyed kids' that always ask if the can come into your house/car without explanation. Upon refusal, the get really annoyed. The people that experience this say that they feel the 'kids' are pure evil and only want to harm them. Apparently they cannot enter your home unless they are invited. Although he wasn't a kid, your description of him sounds very similar.

Hes a Google link that has more information about them.
www.google.com.au...

I think it was a good thing you didn't let your dog outside, because this guy didn't seem to be phased by it at all. Sounds like he wasn't scared by the dog even a little bit. Any normal person wouldn't hang around with a doberman busting its way through a screen door trying to take a bite out of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Strangely enough i got a flash of that movie as i read the post too.If this really happened.Im sure it wasnt a vampire.Sounds more like a shifter to me.What I mean is a human like person who is not really from the time that we are in right now.Or even just a strong(in the arts) person or entity.

There are many reasons for this to happen one of which is a quickening of belief?.It could have been a vampire.Im sure you arnt really a believer in god though or have a blessing on your house.It is only part of legend as far as my personal beliefs go anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Strangely enough i got a flash of that movie as i read the post too.If this really happened.Im sure it wasnt a vampire.Sounds more like a shifter to me.What I mean is a human like person who is not really from the time that we are in right now.Or even just a strong(in the arts) person or entity.

There are many reasons for this to happen one of which is a quickening of belief?.It could have been a vampire.Im sure you arnt really a believer in god though or have a blessing on your house.It is only part of legend as far as my personal beliefs go anyway.

Im not sure what you mean in the second paragraph(as far as believing in god). I had not meant to imply that I thought it may have been a vampire. It was just the 2 things that burned into my mind were his eyes and perfect teeth

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
In regards to god.A supposed vampire cannot enter a house of god unless welcomed in hence forth inviting the enemy of god into your house renders the supposed protection useless.That is why i said i doubt it was a vampire.
(I dont believe in god or the vampire myths really).

As far as the eyes and teeth go.There are some very scary people out there.Cultists and witches alike.If it was a human let me say this.The mind is a powerful and dangerous thing.I would not like to experience that persay(I would just let the dog go and grab something...Big!)Has anything like this happened since?.You said you felt like you were attacked physicaly too right?

[edit on 10-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Kaferwerks, I'm very interested in hearing a detailed discription of this "man" you saw, and I want you to think very carefully if you experienced anything out of the ordernary before in your house, especially where that man stood.

And btw, you have a very unusual nickname; kafer means "infidel" or "digger" in Arabic

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello Friends:

To me I don't belive there is any real vampires, I know there are groups
of PEOPLE that follow vimpires life stiles. So no Vampire there!!
I don't think it was a "shadow Person" because it was infront of you
at plain view and you could see all the details.
I do think it could be a "Shifter" or maybe, and I say maybe, a Alien
hybrid or even a ghost. What is your take on this?

[edit on 1/13/2006 by warriorwolfpr]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
thats an interesting incident.

did this happen after midnight? usually creepy things starts to happen after midnight?

my advice dont keep ur doors or windows(big and wide) open at night, it will attract all shots of unwanted attentions from unwanted visitors be it robbers, animals(especially) or of the otherworldly sort...

i had an incident about a year ago, i was watching tv after midnight, couldnt sleep. anyway all of a sudden this huge fat, shiny greenish eyed, ugly, demonic fiercesome looking Black cat appears out of nowhere on my window. i literally fell off my sofa. i chased that mofo all the way across the street, swearng and cursing.
so never again will i leave the doors or windows open after midnight.

ps world peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ive heard almost exactley the same story from someone, a few differences though they were at a party and the guy who's house it was answered the door and he felt a presence from him (erie) apperantley his eyes were shiney so to speak, he asked if he could come In blahdey blah, Weird lol, I have no Idea what It's about though but this Is exactly like what happened to him. Bizzare!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh wow. I'm stunned at this, the part that gets me is this has been repeated, all over the world. I'd say it's something supernatural, but from what you described it appears way more solid than an apparition. Hehe, this has got me perplexed.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You named your Dog-- Loki* ????

So everytime you call your dog's name you invoke the name of a demonic enity?

And you wonder why you have a 4th dimension enity at your door?

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Knightmare]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds like a very interesting encounter... Animals tend to be able to sense evil so whatever it was, your dog hated it. Around what time this happened?

Also Loki is not only a demon but a very evil/misgivious Norarse God. I'd be careful about naming pets after deities...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It could have actually been a vampire or demon. It was at night, an animal sensed it's presence, The "thing" you saw had aclaimed "odd" eyes, And Vampires and certain demons need an invitation to be allowed in.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you dont mind me asking, where do you live? (dont need an address, but a state or even town would be nice) It sounds almost like maybe a moth man sighting? They've been known to show up at doors, or in trees, or even appear in peoples homes.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow, Very Interesting, can you possibly give more details to as what he looked like? maybe i can find some info for you...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join