It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are hypocrites.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hear me out first, Im at like 99% of being a total believer in advanced alien life forms on other planets.
Theres just one question that always sets me back...

Why dont the aliens contact us, the people that is not shadowy govenments ?

During my research over the years i read somewhere that a race of aliens made contact with the US government. The Aliens told us something like we where not spiritual advanced enough to get there advanced technology. But how are we ment to spiritually advanced when we worship Nike,TV,Hollywood and 50 cent ?. IMHO the only thing that can spiritually awaken us, therefore spiritually advance would be if we the human race as a whole was contacted by a spiritually advanced alien race. Once the human race discovered we apart of a massive consciencessness we would advance. SO where do these aliens get of telling us we are not " spiritual advanced enough to get there advanced technology" and then leave us to be spiritually mislead by our govenments. You would think aliens are just us but million odd years down the line, so they much no how oppressive or governments can be. Leaving us NO chance to reach of full potential spiritually and no our place in the galaxy.

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 11-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There are probably 1000 different Alien ideals and most contradict one another. Most if not all are plain confabulation and built up lore. Who here on ATS can claim to know what Aliens are really about? And Why/How can anyone make such claims?

1.Why would such an advanced species that is so idealistic and spiritual not embrace the common man?

2. Wouldn't all the purported agreements between aliens and governments be construed as secret/sinister?

3. How could abductions fall under spirutual enlightenment?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Apparently as William Cooper said...

They were also willing to give us help, but we had to disable all are nuclear weapons. They declined, and I don't blame them. Aliens are also proven to lie.

Also William Cooper is a paranoid fraud to some, I read on one site by a ufologist enuff to debunk everything he said if true, so I know longer follow his words although much is parrallel with the general perspective we all share.

I don't think they entirely contacted teh shadow gov. It's prob more like the sahdow gov. quickly came into to control and took over the situation, for most if not all situations to teh extent they could and had the means and tech to follow through.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Aliens are hippocrates

I think the word you're looking for is hypocrites.

Hippocrates was an ancient Greek physician...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why dont the aliens contact us, the people that is not shadowy govenments ?

Who says that they aren't? You are a believer in this subject. So you must realize that its being covered up. Public contact would end the coverup, would it not? Secretive contacts with civilians not involved in the cover up have been reported on for quite some time now. You need to read more close encounter reports.

During my research over the years i read somewhere that a race of aliens made contact with the US government. The Aliens told us something like we where not spiritual advanced enough to get there advanced technology. But how are we ment to spiritually advanced when we worship Nike,TV,Hollywood and 50 cent ?. IMHO the only thing that can spiritually awaken us, therefore spiritually advance would be if we the human race as a whole was contacted by a spiritually advanced alien race. Once the human race discovered we apart of a massive consciencessness we would advance. SO where do these aliens get of telling us we are not " spiritual advanced enough to get there advanced technology" and then leave us to be spiritually mislead by our govenments. You would think aliens are just us but million odd years down the line, so they much no how oppressive or governments can be. Leaving us NO chance to reach of full potential spiritually and no our place in the galaxy.

That story you read could have been a lie, you know. I've read the same, but there are so many theories and so little veracity to each that I would not dwell too long on the content of each one you read on this subject.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

50 cent

Come on yo, get with da times, it's pernounced "fitty" not "fifty".

Ok, on to more serious maters.
I figure that, maybe ir's not that there hypocrites, maybe it's that they fear us.

Just putting my own little thoughts on the matter out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hippocrates has been dead for over two thousand years! Rest his soul.

Like another poster once said... "Would you bother to try to communicate with ants?"

There are many reasons why they have not made official contact, one simply needs to think about it if thats possible.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Baby
----------

John and Mary brought a newborn baby into the world. The baby is unaware of its surroundings, only to cry when he needs something. The parents fed it with milk and baby foods and it grew and started to crawl. John wanted it to walk immediately but unfortunately, it was not ready, despite John's attempts in helping him stand up.

As the baby grow older, it could walk and even run. Noticing his elder 3 year old brother had a shiny object, he wanted it too and snatch it from him. The 3 year old boy was not going to let him have it and snatch it back, soon a fight developed and the busy parents, who had to work and other concerns in life, had to put a stop to it. Although the fight stop, the memory and emotions ingrained lingers on.

As they grow older, the fights never stopped. The concept of 'self' is imprinted deeply in each's mind. Schools, girls, and the experiences of life fills the years. Although they had physically GREW OLDER, fire a gun, study complex theories and handle machines, they didnt GROW UP mentally, still entrapped in the indulgent concept of 'SELF', instead of the community at large. Most times ignoring the advice of their parents and elders, rebellious and at times even not aknowledging them as parents.

In later years, they married and had children of their own. Responsibilities thrust upon them ensured they mature, learn to pause and think, and understand the need to live and share in a community. They value their parents more at this stage and understand their parents more. Youthful impulses gives way to thoughtful maturity as they join the elders and move within the community to lead and continue the cycle of life.

My point:-
-------------
Rather than to go into heavy or deep pretentious explanations/analysis, i use a simple analogy so that it can easier be understood. Presuming 'aliens' exist and had been watching our developement over centuries, Earth seemed to be only at a youthful phase of developement. We have achieved technical advances, but we are not matured enough to make full use of them. We are still impulsive, ready to kill one another for the sake of 'SELF' than for the community at large. 'Shoot first and ask questions later' is Earth's foriegn policy, similar to schoolyard mentality.

Such 'aliens' would be foolish to talk to us at this stage of our civilisation's developement, for like a rebellious teenager, we will not acknowledge them, nor appreciate the gifts they might bring.

Contact would be severely limited to a few, mainly to our supposedly 'elders' of the community - the govt, as a parent would to an elder brother to guide the younger rebellious kids.

I do not understand the psychology of supposed 'aliens', but i do know human mentality through the experience of life amongst my own kind to offer this explanation or concept. Not a peer reviewed paper for sure, but just a simple understanding for the topic of this thread, supporting the hypothesis that 'aliens' ( if they exists) may NOT be hypocrites as some think.

Edit: I must hasten to add that this post is not aimed at the youths of today. I have seen some individuals who are mentally and intellectually advance than others, but COLLECTIVELY, through our elected representatives or people we put in positions of leadership either willingly or unwillingly, we are still at the 'know-it-all' 'dont touch me' teenager stage.

With our knowledge of Nuclear, DNA and even Warp drive techologies, we presume to be equal to GOD, but in the sight of other advance races, who can bridge the distances between stars, interstellar flights and its associated complex advance sciences beyond our understanding, such technologies are nothing but kiddie toys like a microscopic set from toy r us for christmas.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Aliens are hippocrates

sorry english was not my first language.....does tripping up peoples mistakes make you feel big ?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Aliens are hippocrates

sorry english was not my first language.....does tripping up peoples mistakes make you feel big ?

And I think you just answered your own question. Who or what 'alien' would want to teach you with that type of attitude. If English is not your primary language why not thank him for teaching you better English?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Another reason for lack of official contact could possibly be the fact that whenever a more technologically advanced civilisation contacts a more 'backward' civilisation, then the more 'primitive' culture becomes to some extent dependent. A benevolent approach might be to study without interacting to too large an extent.

Do 'they' think that the culture shock could kill us?

TD

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forlon
And I think you just answered your own question. Who or what 'alien' would want to teach you with that type of attitude. If English is not your primary language why not thank him for teaching you better English?

LOL

@ helium3 - have you ever considered them being just shy? Or more intelligent then we are?

In overall, why would aliens contact us? Do we deserve to be contacted?

In the last issue of National Geographic you can find nice article about wars in last centaury with estimates for each country. There were many millions of people being killed over some stupid ideas or ideals.
Let’s exclude wars and losses, tell me what about the poverty? What’s percentage of people is living in poverty? What statistic shows us? Are numbers climbing, steady or falling?
We have so many problems that we can’t find a way to resolve, and unfortunately, today’s USA governments and military is not doing anything to resolve or help with any of those issues, same as most of governments and military powers in the world.

All of this is one of the reasons that I’m skeptical on disclosure projects. I do believe that we are not alone in universe and that we have been visited frequently, but I also believe that aliens have a good reason not to show them selves up.

And there is also possibility that we (humans) are under constant surveillance. They might care for what stupid thing we might do next…

[edit on 1/11/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There are hundreds of convenient excuses for aliens not coming forward.

Look at some of the longest running threads on ATS. People who claim to talk with Aliens. Grandiose claims that aliens adhere to some form of spirituality and are looking out for mans best interests. When these individuals are pressed for proof, they are conveniently masked by some form of Non Disclosure Agreement. That's just laughable.

Tell the people what they want to hear, not what they need to know.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There are real alien civilizations, but they haven't contacted us and we haven't contacted them. If you study "first contact" stories with other humans (and if you read science fiction) you will soon discover how lame the "aliens came and contacted a shadowy governent" stories are.

If you are a team member from a government and YOU contact a primitive tribe in the jungle, you don't sneak around and whisper to the fringe elements, play games by capturing them with drugs and probing them and letting them go, and sending secret messages to the yam farmer who owns the smallest field.

You show yourself and negotiate. The whole village knows you're there.

If aliens had contacted us, the WHOLE world would know because they'd have been photgraphed by every news crew on the planet as they came to make contact.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Indellkoffer,
This is how humans would contact others. But in the case we are contacting completely different race, I don't believe we would do the same as explorers did in 15th centaury and later.

Let’s say that we own interstellar technology and we are investigating another solar system with one inhabited planet. First of all we would not land right away there and try to contact them. We would try to get as much data without being discovered. This most likely would happen with different remote or self control robots, as it might be dangerous for someone just to lend and check if planet contains deadly viruses and microorganisms.

What kind of data would we like to know before we contact them? First of all we for sure would like to know their capabilities, technology level, customs, rituals, etc. We (for sure) would like to check their anatomy before we contact them.

And finally, if we might contact them, if we don’t consider them as dangerous or treating to human kind.

Just imagine what kind of impression we make, if we have wars and killings happaneing all the time in past couple centauries?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
There are real alien civilizations, but they haven't contacted us and we haven't contacted them.

That statement begs the question then how DO you know if they have never contacted us ?

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
If aliens had contacted us, the WHOLE world would know because they'd have been photgraphed by every news crew on the planet as they came to make contact.

I would not be so sure of that fact. After all there is a war in Iraq and i NEVER see footage of that on the news

[edit on 11-1-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In the absence of evidence of 'aliens' facts, let us draw back to history to find out as close as possible a situation whereby contact between different civilisation is initiated.

1853 Japan
---------------
Prior to 1853, Japan was an isolationist feudual nation. It was ruled by warlords with the samurai class, and serfs were kept stupid and fed with crap to make them serve the elite. Non of them were allowed arms.

By the 17th century, several western foriegners tried to make contact with them to convert and plunder the riches of Japan. Unfortunately, the elite ruling classes beheaded them and anyone else who dares come in contact with them. Shipwrecked japanese whalers were safely sent to shores but shipwrecked western folks were murdered. Anyship that dares stray inland were attacked. Such ships were sent to the warlords to understand and learn, but the common folk were not allowed to know what it is for fear of upraising by the serf majority against the minority elites.

Isolationists as they were, the warlords knew they had to learn the technology of the west, and some western foriegners were allowed into Japan and taught only to the elites, who 'reverse engineered' such technologies to create armaments.

But by 1853, US had enough of complaints from the shipping community as well as a huge desire to obtain trade concessions ( not conquest) which the rest of the western world were doing in Asia. Commodore Perry sailed into Edo Bay, Japan and the whole nation was in uproar and panic. Having never seen such ships and weapons of the western world, rumours spread the west were devils and will eat up common folks. Samurais, the elite, were angry but their swords can do nothing against western arms. They tr5ied to delay the inevitable of opening up to the west, but it was all in vain. Swords and bravery were no match against guns and cannons.

Culturally, both sides disdain each other. The easterners were thought to be barbaric, small and stupid with their toy swords. The westerners were thought to be barbaric, smelly, cowards hiding behind guns and oafish.

Cutting it short, it led to a total national change and in just a short 50 years, the intelligent and hard working small sized modernized Japanese were giving hell to the much vaunted Russian Navy.

I chose Japan as an example because it was the most homogenous military minded and organisation of a country instead of Peru or S. America who were nothing more than a band of different tribes easily exploited by cunning explorers such as the spanish or english conquerors or use china which was ruled by despotic indulgent rulers and mandarins who care more about enriching themselves than the common people.

My point: At this point of time, we do not about the civilisation of the 'aliens'. All we know was that some contact had been made, but unsubstantiated. We are now like the japanese serfs of the 1800s. Will the history of the japanese contact with the western world be re-enacted in modern times between Earth and 'aliens'? Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

50 cent

Come on yo, get with da times, it's pernounced "fitty" not "fifty".

Ok, on to more serious maters.
I figure that, maybe ir's not that there hypocrites, maybe it's that they fear us.

Just putting my own little thoughts on the matter out there.

fear is the driving force of alot of things, but also holds us back from greater things

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We can't blame the government not for disabling nuclear weapons. They may just take the chance of us disabling our nuclear weapons and invade us. E.T are known to lie too

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ET is not known to do anything because no one has ever seen nor communicate with them.

Assuming aliens were in Earths orbit a quick scan would show how primative we are then they move on.

Anyone who says i know this and that about aliens are comparible to those who say they saw Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. No offense if your one of these people but just like everything else if it's happeneing there is proof and so far there is none.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join