It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some cool videos....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Found a good site with TONS of footage, i will provide link, but here are two i found that are very interesting, especailly the first one.

Check out this video from area 51 apparently.
Similar to the nellis video we all know, but i had not seen this one before.

"This 2 minute 21 seconds video clip shows an UFO flying fast at high altititude. It's a superb clip - caught by powerfull military camera in Area 51."

About 11mb, but well worth a look.heres the link, right click and save as on the pic to download the video.
www.unexplainable.net...

This short clip shows an UFO moving at high speed by the space telescope.
Notice how it pulsates.
Again, right click and save as on the pic to download the video.
www.unexplainable.net...

Link to the video archive.
www.unexplainable.net...

So? Explainable?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
good find.

I have seen the last half of the first one a few times, but not the first half of it.

Second one is pretty impressive. We keep seeing more and more of these pulsating objects from NASA.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
the last one where it attacts or whatever just feels extremely fake in my gut.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Awesome site!! I've never seen these!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Any people out there, got any comments on these unusual vids.?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The first one that shows the ufo apparently tracked on military cameras at Area 51 is one of my favourite ones..looks like it changes shape throughout its captured on film flight.Definetely one for the try explain that pile...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
First one: Impressive and yes i do agree, it appears to change shape. I've seen this one before and it's totally awesome IMO. However, I do not believe it was from Area 51. I would think any pilot at Area 51 would know what he's dealing with.

Second one: Big FAKE! period. I saw something a long time back where it was a confirmed fake, has to do with lighting and the guys reaction (shrugs) anyways, Fake.

Third one: couldn't that easily be a meteor or piece of space junk?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Server down?
I guess we broke the bandwidth limit, damn...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Definetely one for the try explain that pile...

Using the video's clock: at about 1:06:52 you can see two points which look like wires on the top of the object. The general shape of the object reminds me of a piece of popcorn. If this was pursuit footage, there was not a lot of direction change from the pursuit plane. My guess would be about 75 degrees total and major roll after facing what appeared to be the sun (hence the darker background of the sky as a light filter was turned on) The object being pursued did not seem to roll or change heading or massively accelerate as one might think with a military jet barreling behind you.

As for positive ID of the object, nope. But for being footage from Area 51, I would say nope.

new topics

top topics

join