It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

biggest proof of the pontianak yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
lodesconocido.com.mx/fantasmas/

Is the above the biggest proof of the pontianak yet?

can anybody speak the language on the site too? lol

[edit on 10-1-2006 by klain]

[edit on 10-1-2006 by klain]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 10-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
LOL that ghost looks like Yoko Ono! Now that is one scary lady!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I call 'Shenigans'

I have seen this same 'apparition' several times in different photos throughout the internet.
I would even hazard a guess that appears to be a photoshop creation although I'm no expert in that field.

If you visit ghoststudy.com, you will see how the have actually purchased the rights to the famous 'ghost girl' photoshop that has been encircling the web for many years now.

They use her in several different photos now for amusement only rather than alot of the bogus attempts they have recieved from viewers to pass off as real.

The site you posted is interesting, but I wish they gave some detail regarding each photo they list.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah it looks too 'real' to be real
. I haven't seen a ghost picture that clear yet, and if it was, why would she be green?

Still scared me kind of. I feel like someone is in the room with me now, and I'm home alone in the basement. Great.. thanks.

Reminds me of the "I'm so sorry I have to send you this" chain email, with all kinds of scary-as-hell ghost & other pictures.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here is a great source for ghost pictures.I cant remember where i got the link from(might have been here somewhere)

www.ghoststudy.com...

Sorry if someone has posted this before but what might i ask is this
pontianak.Is this a name for ghosts?

new topics

top topics

join