It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Book Called "Entrances To Subterranean Tunnels"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was doing a search on secret bases on the internet and found this web site:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
which says there is a book called "Entrances To Subterranean Tunnels" and that it list all known entrances to underground bases. Has anyone else heard of this book before. The site also has a list of underground bases and some info on them. So does this book exist?

This is a website wich has a list of a lot of bases located in the different states of the US:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is another book called:

Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide?
by Richard Sauder, Ph.D.
Dracon Press, 1995
ISBN 0-9644979-0-5

softcover, 142 pages, 50 photos & illustrations

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I would recommend reading the book Shadowhawk mentioned by Richard Sauder. Anyone interested in underground bases and their construction would definitely enjoy it.

If you are unable to obtain a copy (it may be out-of-print), I have seen a PDF version available on the web in the past.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I love these 'lists of secret bases' that purport Mt. Shasta and Lassen Peak as secret bases.

They are active volcanoes and anyone who would build a base inside such geologically unstable mountains is pretty stupid. Especially mountains visited by thousands of tourists every year hiking and camping all over them.

I live near there and I can show you many lava tubes and natural caves, but no UFO bases.

This one doesn't even pass the giggle test.

new topics

top topics

join