It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This whole idea seems rather plausible, especially in the wake of the recent xenophobic attacks which spread from one small town across sa in a matter of days. I wouldnt doubt that ppl who have nothing and only stand to gain from would refrain from such action.

I've never read into this topic before as i dismissed it as rubbish, but when u connect all the dots all the signs point towards this event. For example the scrapping of conscription for the defense force which trained most white south african men to quickly put down an uprising exactly like uhuru. Personally i don't see Mandela's death as a good time to start although the message can quickly be spread to a large audience. Dont forgot that all the white ppl that served time in our defence force are far from being to old to fight a war and dont forget that in the 80's and early 90's our ground forces were unmatched at bush warfare than any other army in the world.

With that said i for one hope something like this never happens as it wont be a simple case of white ppl being killed like flies as said above. It will be a full scale civil war with the casualties on both sides being enormous.

Yes crime sucks in sa but to all those who abandoned the ship before it sunk good on u. I hope ur happy over seas and please keep your horror stories to yourself. U chose to leave so stay left please. This country has more potential and good points in it than u chose to see and i hope that one day u have the courage to come back and help us to make this country work. This place has come along way since 1994 and compared to what everyone here and the rest of the world expected the blood shed has been minimal. Things are getting better and hopefully they will keep going that way.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry,what do you mean by ,the blood shed is minimal here in sa,open your blady eyes .Don`t u read the newspapers-come on-I can`t believe people like u still think white people in sa are living like there`s nothing wrong.
Black people hate white people-its a fact!
White people are the ones that pays over 68% of all income to sa revenue,and we are only 4 mil living here.Black people only pays 10-15% and they are over 40 mil.the rest don`t pay!!(40% of them are with no jobs)
But still whites don1t have a say anymore.If its true about uhuru-black people is sa won`t survive for very long,they will kill each other,because if there`s no white people is sa,who`s going to provide for them like the white people are doing now.
Look at the torture,rape ,murder for only goods with a value of less than R500.

Come on ,there is big trouble in sa,everybody knows that but don`t want to say a word about the "Good Rainbow Nation"

You will be suprised to know that there`s a lot of black people that are tirde of all the white killings,farmers,children.

Open your eyes!!!

What`s happening to white children age between 18-25yrs,there`s no work or a future in sa,thats a fact!They have no choice moving to Australia,Canada,England because they will not get a good job in sa,good jobs are only for the black people and u know that.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

I live in South Africa and yes, there is alot more racism than what the world is aware of but who has the right (especially if you are not from here), except a South African, to say who deserves what? Did anyone try to intervene when the apartheid era was in full swing? No. The world turned their backs and shunned us. I was 10 years old in 1994 and to this day, all of that blame form apartheid still gets thrown in my face because I am white. Can you really help what colour your skin is? Did we have a choice. No! I was 10. I could not vote, I didn't not have a say in the politics of my country. America has their "slaving days" and you still get the odd idiot that thinks the world owes him because of that. South Africa, that is pretty much the case everywhere. S.A is just a little bit slower on the uptake and coming to terms with being a rainbow nation. Sorry that we cannot conform to the rest of the planet's perfect ideals. Unfortunately, our black leaders seem to think that they must take as much as what can get their hands on (money - wise), without actually trying to build up a country that they fought so hard for. We have corruption, crime, lack of funding for pretty much anything, (it goes to politician's pockets), race cards being thrown everywhere and a dismal lack of discipline as a whole in our country. If you had 15 years in which to sort your country out and to claim that we have a "rainbow nation", shoudn't have been done by now? After fifteen years of out of control violence, crime and incompetance in our government, should South Africans not get fed up? White people are still made out to be the idiots but when we get fed up and leave to live in other countries where it is not so hostile, and S.A. is left sitting with a "skills vaccuum". News 28/08/08 - The departure of whites from the public service had left a skills vacuum in certain areas, ANC treasurer-general Mathews Phosa said on Wednesday-. we have a thing in South Africa where we HAVE to have a black executives in our companies otherwise we are not being compliant with the BEE requirements (Black Economic Empowerment) and they close your business down. This is regardless of if someone has applied for the job or has the qualifications. You could pull a bum off the street and make him CEO. How does that help our economy?
Who is to blame? Whites? If you kick a dog enough, it will run. Let them come with a mass genocide. Watch S.A fall. The natives will eradicate themselves out of their own hatred and lack of skill. Who will they blame when we are gone? S.A will turn into Zimbabwe, leaning on the rest of the world and begging for a hand-out because they tried to be too clever and vicious for their own good. All I can say is that God help S. Africans, we know not what we do.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I think that the goverment has employed a very simple and effective PR campaign to make the remaining stalwarts of South African culture seem to be blithering idiots...

Anyone still in the country who cannot see the complete and utter distruction of our once proud heritage is fooling themselves and will soon become a statistic of the "misrepresented crime statistics" of South Africa.

My family and I left after countless robberys and hijackings and we have embraced a new country which does not want us dead, but instead rewards us for the skills we bring to it and has integrated us fully into its communities.

And if "unbelievable statistics" are anything to go by just about every other thinking South African black or white has gotten the hell out before the country devolves into another farcical Kafka like situation as is present in Zimababwe, and which has happened in every other african country that achieved self governance by the majority race in the last 100 years.

I suppose as long as the big business boys who want control of the gold and diamonds can keep a weak minded corruptable government in power then no one will stop the systematic murder of whites and blacks in South Africa.

You need only to look to Iraq to see how the murder of tens of thousands of innocent women and children to ensure a free flow of oil to the west has been happily embraced by the world to know this is true.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I think everybody has its own opinion. The stats Botha mention is real and i think old. So it might have gone up since then. I agree that there is allot black people killed but since they out numbered the whites its a no brainier.

If you know a bit about African countries histories and how they train for certain planned

operations then dont just brush this one off. It all is leading to something. There are people trained for certain military activities in Mozambique that is know out of news paper articles??

Maybe that's for fun?? I dont know what will happen. But i will be ready. So if everything happens i think that you should ask yourself...is it me that think that wont happen?? Or did God maybe warn people to make them aware and be inspired with the holy spirit leading them??

Either way we can only trust in God.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is really nothing new in that.
The Indians of North & South America murdered all the whites who lived here very long ago. Probably the best know are the Anasazi. The Amerindians of the Western US tell of their ancestors having killed red-haired light skinned people.

No humna has any true liking for those who are very different from them.
This is part of our survival instinct. Artificially repressing it with all our current PCness will not work.
Obviously Africans have not been programmed with PC.
They just don't have enough TV's.
Do you think Obama will provide them as part of his aid package?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by websurfer007

I don't get it though...yes, we are the white younger generation but we were also BORN in South Africa. That pretty much settles the fact that we did not "steal" land or oppress people. Is it really such a hard thing to comprehend that not everyone was involved in apartheid and not everyone condones the racial hatred?

Some of the younger generations that were not even around with the struggles of South African people but they are the ones fuelling the fires and not allowing us to move forward... this hatred is getting handed down generaton to generation. I love South Africa but we will never get over the "struggle" if that continues. The wind has changed and a black person in South Africa is intitled to more than the average white person but it's still not enough? What more do we have to do?

This Uhuru theory is quite plausible and completely understandable but I am afraid that this will be implemented and put into action with the younger generations of black people. The older generations of South Africans have a certain respect for one another (black and white). Our domestic helper has been with us for 30 years(before I was born) and she harbours no hatred for us..She is more part of my family than most of my family.... There is none of the arrogance and cruelty that you get from some of the younger people.

I am having my first child and my family has mentioned that I should maybe go and live in another country for the safety of my kid but I feel that I would be quitting S.A and I would not be giving my child the oppertunity to grow in this diverse society and prove so many people wrong. Its a difficult thing to decide when strange rumours like this pop up... Do you take a chance or not live to regret it? Mandela is not going to live forever..

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It appears that some of Siener's prophesies are now approaching fulfilment: With JZ winning the case in his prosecution September 2008, Mbeki is due to be axed as president; according to van Rensburg, the 2nd president will not complete his final term fo office, to be succeeded by a woman who will rule for 6 months; after that, all hell is dueto break loose.

This is becoming a very real possibility - it is generally stated that the blacks ahve the vote, the country, everything but the economy and wealth and the latter is what they are after. Therefor, the breeding ground for insurrection is fertile!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

My friend,i think you have better wake up,or you are one of them,that try and hide the trougth.

Do not let this person lie to you,find out for yourself.

This is the kind of person that gives you his oppinion,and does not find out the trought.
Read the bible and you will find the througth there.

from penkop.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am a Zimbwean-born white South African (with Afrikaans parents) who was conscripted into the white army in 1989 to 1990 and have found this thread rather interesting.

Hi to all my fellow SA ATSers!!

We were rather brain-washed by the old government and the new SA has been rather good to me and my extended family. We have friends of all races who I think would stand side-by-side with us if we were ever threatened, and we would do the same for them. Simple as that.

I no longer judge a person on his race, I wait and see how he treats me, and then I judge.

There are horrible crimes happening here, but personally I blame the corrupt politicans who would rather spend over a billion dollars US on the Soccer World Cup 2010 than try and rebuild the schools, hospitals and police force.

But looking at what is going to be happening in the US and Europe from the 27th September 2008, SA is going to be an island of tranquillity.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Because of the narrow minded and broken telephone phobia that has created a lot of negative fuss, Study and read all articles on the Seiners VISIONS not PREDICTIONS there is actually a difference.
The attack will not be done when he dies but after his is put to rest, 3 different peoples visions confirms this. Look at the tradition of the Africans and you will see the pattern, it will occur on the 8th night. They will say their respects for seven days with international guests coming from abroad, on the 8th day they will bury him, mid day and on the eve of that night it will occur.
What about the vision of the second black leader- he does not see his term complete- fact and proof of yesterday’s announcement. What about the violent death of a black leader before this occurs- Personally I was hoping it was Malema but it seems unlikely, there is another candidate. In the visions he states we only see two elections under the black government before the trouble starts
We have seen the last of the black governments in South Africa

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Absolutely right man. When I was there in SA, the plonkers kept mentioning 2010 as the answer to everything!

As for the original topic of "Uhuru", I dont think its possible. The AWB, and ex-AWB are still strong and armed. Plus white folk make up about 6% of the SA pop'n so its not like Zim where they were horribly outnumbered by the ZANU/ ZAPU.

The Afrikaans people were very kind and welcoming to me. I didnt feel welcome amongst the company of the black south africans, but I didnt feel that I was being discriminated against either. I dont think either party wants any more bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

My problem with right-wing groups like the AWB is that they hate all other cultures (black, jew, moslem, and even white english speaking). That is just too exclusive to me, and I am not about to start hating for no reason. When I hate, its because that individual has done harm to me or my loved ones.

However, the world is not black and white (excuse the pun) and if I am threatened by people who hate me because of the colour of my skin then "any port in a storm will do". I will find safety and security with those who will protect me, even if I don't agree with their politics.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
With that said i for one hope something like this never happens as it wont be a simple case of white ppl being killed like flies as said above. It will be a full scale civil war with the casualties on both sides being enormous.

So if it were a simple case of just whites being killed like flies you wouldn't have a problem with it? Okay then.

As far as their worries, I would be worried about it to if I were them. We all remember Rwanda. It can happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Excellent response to the poster's comment!

If anyone has been following SA politics, they will know that our President Mbeki has just resigned lat night. There will be an interim president appointed until the general election in April.

This is a very scary time for all, including Zimbabwe, who have just had a power-sharing deal brokered by Mbeki, which could be in jeopardy now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting thread.. I have never even heard of these issues before, and I just trying to figure out if this theory is for real, or just some rhetoric related to race as some sort of precursor or prediction of the US presidential election. I certainly hope things chill in SA for their own benefit. The world does not need another incident of genocide of any race. History clearly demonstrated this is bad thing. Do people learn from their mistakes?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

do you honestly believe that what happened in rwanda could happen to white people? the only reason rwanda wasnt stopped was because it was blacks being killed and the world disgustingly didnt care.

if it was whites im positive it would be sorted before genocide could even occur.

and that is sadly how this world operates in my opinion. what happened in rwanda was terrible but im sure it would have never gotten that bad if it was whites being killed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

A good line of thinking.

However the AWB may be the last resort for Afrikaners. I suspect that if the AWB or a similar movement had been in Zimbabwe, there wouldn't have been such ethnic cleansing of the white farmers.

You're right of course about the AWB philosophy in peace time... its not acceptable. It causes much more unecessary division.

I wish that RSA would become a truly colourblind country. I have to say that from my experience, it merely transited from white power to black power. The treatment of whites, indians and especially coloureds in modern SA is still not up to par with the BEE laws etc. Thats a real shame too, because it is undoubtedly the nicest country in Africa.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join