It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

As a South African, seeing the Zimbabwean saga spiralling out of controll accross our borders as we speak, i can tell you that no european country, the US or Canada (or the South African Government for that matter) has lifted a finger to help a white Farmer in Zimbabwe. Nor did they help the (black) opposition to get free and fair elections. Opposition leaders (and followers) are arrested and intimidated on a daily basis, sometimes arrested more than twice in a 24 hour period, and the world watches... Oh yes, they are starting to say that it is wrong now, but still they DO NOTHING more than talking.
We just lived through a spre of xenophobic violence in South Africa a month ago, and if you look at how people got suck(er)ed into committing acts of murder and violence against other humans, with the violence sweeping the country in a matter of one week!
Now tell me you would not take roumours like the "uhuru" and Iron eagle seriously.
I have one Zimbabwean national working for me (he has been in the country for 6 months now as a refugee) and HE KNOWS ABOUT UHURU

My point is this, Say for arguments sake that 50% of blacks in south Africa knows about UHURU and Mandela dies, people will relive the struggle for democracy and against apartheid old wounds are bound to be scrathed open again. How easy would it be for some to start acting(after all the calling for action was heard by 50% of them) A croud draws a croud, and once the first stone is cast, you are merely following in the footsteps of others.
I belong to no political party and I am not a part of any fundamentalist group, but i can assure you that whenever i think about the roumours ,the hair on the back of my neck stands up.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If their plan succeeds in getting rid of all the white farmers and white running businesses, you'll see the collapse of SA shortly after I can guarantee that. Those buildings that helped build SA's economy will just be old abandoned building turned into huts so people can sleep..... Oh how I do feel sorry for the people who decide to execute this plan of extermination, they may as well be committing a mass suicide as well....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
History does not quite agree witht he statements. When Jan van Riebeeck arrived in the Cape, there were no "fierce black warriors". There were Bushmen and Hottentot, and teh colonialists traded with these peoples for land and food. The black people came from the north, and the first encounter between them and the colonialists were much later when they met in the Eastern Cape and Natal. The Bushmen and Hottentot were largely exterminated by the "fierce black warriors" moving south. The black people can therefore lay no more claim to the land than the colonialists. This is however not acceptable fact in todays anti-colonialist sentiment.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You can visit this website for the truth about the Night of the long knives as it is not true.

Also have a look how a person by the Name of Lets Pretorius commanded himself as the Leader of the BoerVolk and all the LIES behind him.

boervolk.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi ... I am an ex white south african, living with my family in the UK ... I left south africa 7 years ago. I lived there for 32 years. I had a very succesful business and was well established ..... I saw no future for my children, so emmigrated to the Uk.

I still have family members who live in south africa. They are aware of the UHURU threat and do not see it as rumour. I visited South Africa a year ago, and can tell you that tensions are running high. Crime is a major problem, and people are scared. Most of my freinds who could leave have already left south africa. Those remaining do not have the correct passports to leave, others are making #loads of money, or do not have enough Capital to emmigrate.

During the final 2 years of my stay in south africa 7 years ago, my home was burgled 3 times, my black gardener murdered his wife who worked in our home as a domestic cleaner, My car was stolen and my 10 year old son was nearly murdered for his bicycle.

As far as recent crime, my cousin and her husband were nearly murdered a month ago. At approx 4am, they heard a loud noise coming from their kitchen. They went ot investigate, and were ambushed in the kitchen by 2 robbers, My cousins husband was stabed 12 times, had his ear cut off, 2 fingers were cut off and he lost his left eye. He had every rib in his body broken with a hammer and crowbar and his face was slashed with a butcher knife. My cousin tried to help, and she was stabbed 3 times in her back, had her lungs pierced, had her face disfigured and had ribs broken with a crowbar. Nothing was stolen ... robbers panicked and fled. My cousin managed to crawl to the bedroom and phoned her daughter before collapsing. Miraculously, they both survived and have recently been discharged from intensive care ... Herewith the news link which was posted on the internet: (scroll down to near the bottom- headline reads: ROBBERS CUT OFF EARS AND 2 FINGERS and you can click the + to read the full story

dienuwesuidafrika.blogspot.com...

I think that many south africans are afraid of the uhuru story and I personally think that something drastic will happen when mandela dies. My mother's domestic servant of 15 yrs has warned her on several occasions in this regard.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Flagged.

I find this a very disturbing post. Very disturbing indeed.
How is the state of Mr Mandela´s health at the moment? I seem to remember rumors circulating about him being close to death...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

He turned 90 this weekend. And frankly he's quite the busy body for someone his age... He may be no spring chicken but he's in pretty good health.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

Zimbabwe and the 2010 World Soccer Event

You have favoured our country to host this major and prestigious event for which we thank you.

With this in mind and media reports that your Mr Blatter has announced an alternative plan should South Africa fail to host the big event, it must be clear to the South African Government that somewhere along the line warning lights are starting to go on.

A major event like World Soccer is going to attract millions of sport loving people whose safety and security will also be in your hands and on your conscious. In this beloved country crime is out of hand and South Africa can be considered the crime capital of the world, with violent crime the main item on the agenda of thugs and hooligans. Many visitors have already suffered and lost their lives.

Yet, the main obstacle to such a major event as the World Cup may not be the internal security situation but what is transpiring in Zimbabwe our neighbouring country where things are out of hand. Zimbabwe at present, is the most unstable country in the world. Innocent people are dying of hunger. Famine is stalking the land. A country that used to export grain, must now rely on imports and handouts.

The Mugabe government has ruined Zimbabwe and created refugees of most of their citizens, having being scattered all over South Africa and living here in abject poverty and victims of so called xenophobia.

This is going to worsen and their is no solution in sight. The president of South Africa, Mr Thabo Mbeki was appointed by the African Union as a mediator. But although trying his utmost best, he is unable to do anything about this situation because he is dealing with a tyrant and a bully who is holding the whole of Africa at ransom.

With millions of soccer fans coming to South Africa will also come the hordes of Zimbabweans, destitute, jobless and hungry. With that in mind you need not have a very creative imagination to come to a horrible situation to ghastly to contemplate. You are playing with fire. Forewarned is orearmed.
You have been warned.

Yours faithfully

Piet Rudolph

Action Committee: Orde Boerevolk.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Im a South African expat living in manchester while these conspiracies certainly raise concern, I think the thoughts of the author at the end of the article will prove true.

Yes my forefarthers #ed up, but i dont think that it'll escalate to full scale war. If the current goverment has any sense, it'll realise what a strong and culturaly vibrant country South Africa can be.

But hey common sense isn't common.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My dear Falcor, in reply to Uhuru and the Right Wing tactics, I just want you to know that I have left South Africa in 2006, not because of rumours,
but firstly, because three of my cousins were killed execution style (one had 72 bullets in his body, just because he was fishing in a river in the North of South Africa on a farm where he lived), the second reason was a vision that I had of South Africa in 1993 and what was going to happen to our beautiful country, and thirdly, whilst living in Cape Town I witnessed murders, gang attacks, terrible hatred and intimidation, and three attacks on myself. I am now safe and living peacefully in another country. And when I "see" South Africa, and the what is happening there now, I weep for the people, all the people of our Rainbow Nation, because everyone is suffering. My friend, and if you think that Uhuru will never happen, open your eyes, it has already happened, is is happening now, as you are reading this. Do not hide your head under the sand like an ostrich.

With much Love and sadness, an old Granny X

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaCodeMonkey

White South African

The whole Security Sector is black, Police,Army,Navy,etc.
Not one of them will work on the day, or the days following Mandela's death, while every black South African Citizen will also not be working but, at all the Sport stadiums and town halls listening to speaches etc.,watching on the Big Screen TV's ,Live, the funeral of the man that lifted them from the ground up. At this time and for the following week or so the Energy, security, economical, Political Black people will be on the biggest strike the world has ever seen, and when they are all collected at the stadiums and town halls etc for the first day, what a better time to speak to the entire black comunity at one time and give them the order to atack?????

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
what are you moaning about? the western culture has devisated the world and must be destoryed. I am a white person as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Hi there!
I have just read y'r article on UHURU, and find it very interresting.

I am a so called 'BOER', living at the 'dogter van Sion', so my english might not be too delicious!

You know, we are just a bunch of people trying to survive. I am a cyvil engineer from profession, but have to work as a carpenter due to BEE (black economic empowerement) My neighbour is a lawyer from profession, but is working as a barman for the same reason. Why we studied all these years I dunno? I'm to old to find work overseas, besides, my whole family is here.

We are not aggresive, and just want to survive. As far as Uhuru goes, well, I dunno, guess we'll just have 2 wait and c. . . . Personally, I think it is most unlikely.

There are several prophecies regaring Uhuru, but is open to interpretation. One particular prophecy, from Berta Dudd, cud've been Uhuru, but may also have been the violence in our townships where the 'aliens', mainly people from Zim, were chased out, killing, wounding and displacing thousands!

My email is [email protected]

Kind regards.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just a short note of concern. These so called rumours havn't stopped. They are now spread in some of the top schools in South Africa and I am sure the aim of it all is to create a spirit of fear amongst our children. My kids have grown up in the so called New South Africa and they treat people as equals with no reference to colour. We love this country and has no intention of leaving even though my husband was retrenched and hasn't been successful in getting other jobs because he's white, Afrikaans and relatively young. This he has been told to his face. Fortunately we have a strong faith in our Creator and know that everything will work out. We try to stay positive but when we look at the newspapers and news, it is a constant decision to stay and live with a positive attitude. Let's hope these are just rumours.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sounds plausible.

A method of creating an excuse for sending in U.N. (read: U.S.) troops to "liberate" (see: Operation Iraqi Freedom) South Africa, install a puppet government, and hand all the resources to a select few corporations.

I would not be surprised to see this occur. Not in the least.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There have been a few posts on this thread that hint towards the fact that "whites" will be getting what they deserve...

To those that think that way, imagine this:
If you were a black man and your white Afrikaans neighbour beat you up, would you lay charges against his son too, and for that matter, the English guy living across the road?

Ofcourse not...because that wouldn't be just. The guilty should be punished but that is what the truth and reconcilliation commission was for.

"Whites" is a very broad term here in our rainbow nation, and "whites" don't deserve to be savagely killed for the actions of selected afrikaners.

Also as has been mentioned by others, "blacks" were not the first in the country...but lucky for them their aren't any Khoi San or Hottentots to take revenge of their own...because a selected group of "blacks" slaughtered them all.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think we must take this threat very seriously.

Sale of 38,000 Machetes to blacks by a hardware shop in Pretoria (in one month).

ALL THE MURDERS COMMITTED BY BLACKS.
XENOPHOBIC: Black on Black Attacks.
+-62 Blacks Brutally Murdered.
+-400 Blacks injured.
Everyone Condemns it.
GENOCIDE: Black on White Attacks
+- 3000 White Farmers Tortured and Brutally Murdered.
+-10000 White Farmers injured.
+-100 000 Farm Attacks
THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING.
Farm Genocide in South Africa with the ANC Secret Hidden Agenda.
BLACK RACIST HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITES.

Murder, Genocide, Murder, Genocide everywhere in South Africa.

I think we must take this threat very seriously.

Just go back in History and see what the devious, cowardly bastards did.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join