It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
hcb

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am living in South Africa. I have been for the past 25 years or so. The rumours are indeed disturbing. It is very difficult to get to the truth these days with so much info flying around. Obviously, this being a conspiracy theory, the problem is that the truth is hidden/kept from the people most of the time, or the people only get told what the authorities want them to hear. All i can say is that crime is really a big problem. I have been a victim on numerous occations during the past year and the same goes for my friends and family. It is easy to label the white South Africans as racist right wing extremists, and although there may be such elements present, I think their numbers and activities are very limited. The change in the post-apartheid South Africa has been massive considering that just over 10 years has passed. But the promises that were made to the black people were massive and just havent delivered to their expectations. Farm attacks on whites are indeed a big problem and with deaths probably around 2000 by now, it is sad to see the amount of media coverage it has received compared to say, 9/11 attacks if you compare the stats. The communists in this country are very active and their attitude towards whites quite hostile. I think this rumoured action is quite possible. I hope not. And I also hope that the World doesn't treat us like Zimbabwe if it does happen.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi everyone I'm also living in South Africa. I just want to say South Africa is a great country, all this crime is because of people not having jobs etc... But about the "prophecy", I believe it's a bunch of crap. One of my friends is so scared he and his dad are literally buying an arsenal of weapons(illegally) and storing them in their basement.... They even have a 50.cal machine gun...LOL Seriously I think this Siener guy is a massive hoax and it is very unlikely to happen. And if it does, c'mon people, 100 black people with knives against 20 white people with rifles and handguns, who's gonna win??

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I can honestly say I gave people more credit than this! I recommend any of you to visit SA and see for yourself what is going on: a country with +30 000 murders per year, many in the most gruesome ways imaginable, and 20000 CHILDREN being raped per year (I don't even know the amount of Woman raped per year) and you think Uhuru is a rumour?!

If you look at the statistics, you start to wonder if the so-called "democracy" in post-aparthheid SA really is an improvement. The governments total lack of condemning the activities of their neighbour, Zimbabwe's president, Mugabe sends an ominous message to any whites living in SA - especially the recent 6 billion rand donation to them from SA taxpayers money! In my opinion Africa should be grateful for the presence of whites in SA: it has the best infrastructure in Africa by far, and produces 95% of electricity on the continent. Without exception, every black person I have spoken to says that their situation (financially and security-wise) was better during the apartheid 'regime'.

But don't believe me, I am just a right-wing extremist Botha?!
(There are 80 000 Bothas in the 3 000 000 population of Afrikaans people, so no you idiots I am not related to P.W. Botha)

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The UK, US, Canada, and numerous other nations would likely squash any such movement long before it got going.
It is unthinkable that they would stand by and let white people get slaughtered. Not a chance, they're white.

Yeah thats funny, blacks have been murdering blacks by the millions on the African continent for decades and the UK, US, Canada and numerous other nations haven't done anything about it, well because their black after all.

Oh wait, they've done something about it, they sold all sides of the conflicts weapons.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Can any one of you people living in SA say something about the World Cup 2010 ?

Hows it doing? Are the stadiums getting built ? The police getting trained ?
What are your personal thoughts on the matter ? Would you guys/gals suggest visiting 2010 ?

I can certainly not imagine going there 2010 as a spectator (im from germany and we saw a massive,well organized Wc with little or no hooligan problems or crime for that matter) but when i read reports of SA i would certainly think twice before visiting.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
One thing people must bare in-mind is that Aparheid is the name given to racism in SA.

Racial oppression has occured all throughout history including America, Brittain & Australia. And in many cases, much worse than SA.

The US has KKK groups which still exist today but SA gets labled as the biggest racist country in the world.

I was in 3 grade when blacks were first let in white schools and we didnt and still dont have a problem with it. I am out of school now and the new generation will be SA's saviour because the older generations still carry a foul taste in their mouths, on both sides, white & black.

Only the younger generation truly does exist with no quams towards our neighboors which I have experienced first hand.

The Government is rife with corruption and every week a minister is arrested on fraud charges. Money is always being directed in wrong places and wasted while there is huge unemployment which is the root of crime.
One minister said that ministers should be paid more to prevent them from being bribed! (They already get paid exorbitent salaries)

errr....how `bout...ministers actually doing their jobs for a change instead of accepting bribes because ITS ILLEGAL!!

An example of money squandering is the fact that the police force is severly in need of funds for more vehicles and staff but the Government wants to spend literly millions on changing the name to someone who fought against Aparthied oppression.

I do acknolowege that they want to honor someone but it is just not a neccesity at this time. CRIME PREVENTION IS!!

They could make a statue or rename a park or something instead of changing Johannesburg International to Oliver Tambo International.
Currently every major airport is named after which it is located i.e. Durban International, Cape Town International and JHB International which used to be Jan Smuts Airport.

The whole point of renaming it from Jan Smuts Int’l to Johannesburg Int’l was to depoliticise the name and make it neutral and acceptable to all. This was done with all the state-run airports, and I think that was an excellent idea. It made things simpler, easier to understand (for tourists especially) and it pissed nobody off. For newly post-apartheid South Africa, that ranks as an achievement.

commentary.co.za...]" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> commentary.co.za...]

My point is...the older generation i.e. 40+ carry all the hate and the new generation will be SA's salvation

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Botha
I can honestly say I gave people more credit than this! I recommend any of you to visit SA and see for yourself what is going on:

Yes, ATSers should do themselves a favour and visit SA. They'll enjoy it. Their safety is just as much guaranteed here as in ANY other country in the world. If you're going to make yourself an easy target then you will end up a statistic, be it here in SA, in Sydney, New York, Baghdad, Jerusalem, London or whereever. You can be the target of crime anywhere on the planet - even in your own home - if you're not aware of your own safety.

a country with +30 000 murders per year, many in the most gruesome ways imaginable, and 20000 CHILDREN being raped per year (I don't even know the amount of Woman raped per year) and you think Uhuru is a rumour?!

The high crime-rate cannot be denied, although I would like to see the sources of the over-exaggerations you give here. And you forget to mention how many of the victims you mention here are black...?
What I don't understand is how you figure this: Because there's a high crime-rate then Uhuru must be "real"!?
Let me make another guess. You believe the prophecy of the so-called Afrikaans Prophet "Siener van Rensburg" is true as well? The one where he prophesises that the White Afrikaner will gain control of the country again? It's called wishful thinking in my opinion.

If you look at the statistics, you start to wonder if the so-called "democracy" in post-aparthheid SA really is an improvement. The governments total lack of condemning the activities of their neighbour, Zimbabwe's president, Mugabe sends an ominous message to any whites living in SA - especially the recent 6 billion rand donation to them from SA taxpayers money! In my opinion Africa should be grateful for the presence of whites in SA: it has the best infrastructure in Africa by far, and produces 95% of electricity on the continent. Without exception, every black person I have spoken to says that their situation (financially and security-wise) was better during the apartheid 'regime'.

I must agree that the white/western influence played a huge role in building SA into the country it was 14+ years ago. I would agree that it didn't grow much in the past 12 years. But would it have been possible without the "help" of the black workforce?

But don't believe me, I am just a right-wing extremist Botha?!
(There are 80 000 Bothas in the 3 000 000 population of Afrikaans people, so no you idiots I am not related to P.W. Botha)

Idiots? That's not very nice. It was a simple but logic question, and it was answered as necessary. Do you call everyone an idiot that doesn't know all the facts, when they make an inquiry into the facts?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Can any one of you people living in SA say something about the World Cup 2010 ?

Hows it doing? Are the stadiums getting built ? The police getting trained ?
What are your personal thoughts on the matter ? Would you guys/gals suggest visiting 2010 ?

To be honest the current situation doesn't look too rosy. But with the end of the 2006 World Cup the government realized that suddenly 4 years isn't that far away as they thought at first.

Stadiums are being built, and reparation to existing stadiums is being done - at a very slow rate, but at least it's on its way.

I wouldn't put all my faith in the SA Police Force. They're doing the best they can, but their numbers are far to low and crime's far to high to spent any time with training for protecting tourists. My guess would be that security and protection will be handled by privately owned security companies.

There are a lot of concerns about the high crime-rate and other security issues. There's a lot of stirring about these issues not just amongst citizens, but also in the government. They're realizing that something has to be done. Right now it's too early to say what's going to happen. We'll just have to wait it out and see what solutions they can come up with. Most people are leaning towards the death penalty as the best solution...

I'll make a bet that there's going to be a lot of drama surrounding the 2010 World Cup in the next 4 years. I think that in the final stage they'll realize that everything's not going to be finished and other countries will have to jump in and help with the finishing touches.
They won't be able fill the shoes of previous WCS hosts - but they'll probably pull it off.

I'll always suggest a visit to SA - It's a beautiful country, with the most amazing landscapes, wildlife, cultures, food and people. But I wouldn't suggest trying to find your way around on your own - if you're a first timer. A first visit should be with a tour group or at least someone to show you around. And with the current pathetic exchange rate (rand/dollar) you can go 5-star on even the smallest budget.

Well, that's my opinion.
Here's what other people think:
Article 1
Mail & Guardian

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Guys…let me tell you…

The war in South Africa has already started…so many white South Africans are killed daily! I must be honest when I say that I truly hope that the blacks plan this attack and carry it through cause that will give us the right to fight back without being prosecuted. At the moment they are killing, raping and plundering anything and everything…this attack will mean their downfall.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarChild777
Guys…let me tell you…

The war in South Africa has already started…so many white South Africans are killed daily! I must be honest when I say that I truly hope that the blacks plan this attack and carry it through cause that will give us the right to fight back without being prosecuted. At the moment they are killing, raping and plundering anything and everything…this attack will mean their downfall.

do you have any links on this perhaps ?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There are many links regarding the plan to kill the whites when Mandela dies... but most people arent interested anyway.

Consider this.. even if UHURU is just a rumour... there is one big problem. SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE RUMOURS.

So if you have 60 million blacks in the country, so poor that they have nothing to lose, that heard propaganda like "we hate them, we take their land, we take their jobs, we live in their houses and we give them aids", then you will have millions of people with unfounded hatred, prepared to do anything to take revenge.

But lets be optimistic.. and we say that 50% are women and children, that gives us 30 million blacks... but 10 million of them are illegal immigrants... so we have 20 million blacks... but only 10% heard this rumour... we have 2 million blacks... but only 10% of THOSE, are prepared to act on this rumour...

Now we have 200 000 armed attackers country wide.. Even if only 10% of the remaining lot actually went over to action, there is no way in HELL, that anyone can stop a violent action by 20 000 people.

Sounds ridiculous? I have video footage where blacks were toi-toing at the SATAWU security strike... their posters read "War is nearby, we are ready. Just tell us when to bring along our guns". Another poster read "Julle moer Boer". I also have video footage where, at a previous gathering, they were dancing, chanting, chopping with their hands (resembling the action of a panga / machete), and tapping on their watches to show that the white man's time is running out.

So whether you believe this or not, is not important. It's not going to change the situation, it may only change the fate of the person who plans and prepares. You will lose nothing by preparing for something that "may or may not" happen,.... but you dont want to find yourself unprepaired, wishing that you had listened to the warnings if the above scenario does play out.

What you believe, and what you decide to do is up to each person. Respect the fact that some people prepare for this, and it is their right. It does not make us evil, racist or anything else that might get thrown around. It makes us cautious and prepared.

For those that think this is rubbish, I will tell you this much.. and I have no reason to lie to you, I dont even know you... But I have friends in Military Intel... and some other places, and they have received word that this planning is not only in progress, but is completed. They know for a fact that the attackers, are 100% armed and ready and are just waiting for the order.

But it remains up to you what you believe.. I am not here to convince you, merely to inform you and hopefully you will listen and prepare... for the time is short.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi All,

Have look at this website.

www.crimexposouthafrica.org...

Are we at war or not?

Regards.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am a white South African - Afrikaans male living in Mozambique temporarily for work purposes. I also enjoyed your article just as much as the other members who posted their replies. I do have a few questions however. With concern to the black goverment official that was arrested by a (obviously white) policeman and then proceeded to tell the policeman how the white people will be slaughtered like flies. Why would the official have said something as drastic as that if he was merely disgruntled about being arrested. I have also on more than one occasion heard of the white policeman who also told by his co-worker more or less the same thing. I was sure that I read an article on it, probably, in a tabloid magazine at some stage but tabloids do hold the occasional truth. In your piece you make mention that the blacks would have set in motion a staged assasination to hurry their plan along. I recall around 2003-2004 a report on the South African news of a group of black men being shot outside of Mandela's home by body gaurds. The men were according to the news report out to kill the former peacekeeping president. Mandela himself in a news conference once stated that no harm will come to white people as long as he is alive when the rumors first started surfacing in the media. I can not quote dates, times, magazine articles or news reports because at the time I heard or read them did not pay much attention as I was also not to concerned about there being any truth to these rumors. I have surfed the net and found various sites though also dedicated to the discussion of these rumors. Why so much interest in something that is completely untrue? Why even take the time to mention it on your site? Merely to defuse any more circulation of the rumors?
Two of the other members also mention in their replies that the white South Africans deserve what's coming to them. How can this be if I myself wasn't even born when Aparthied was instated? Why according to your stats are the angry black men mostly between ages 16-30? They fall in my age bracket which means they weren't born yet either. We are a new generation that was born to a changing world. Change which we could neither stop, help or faciltate. Also with your reference to the Zimbabwe farm attacks. White people were not merely just chased from their farms. The ones who refused to leave the lands they have lived on and some were even born on were brutally killed. The South African goverment stood idly by and did nothing. Why? While Mozambique were I am currently staying offered them refuge and land to live on even gave them oppertunities to farm again. You said in closing that whilst there is a good probability that the rumors could be true it is highly impossible. This is a contradiction. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in the great Sherlock Holmes novels in Sherlock's words" If you eliminate the impossible, what ever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" So if you eliminate all the impossible attributes to the Uhuru rumors as well as all unproven theories and take into account only substantiated articles what remains then however improbable will be the truth. One thing that must always remain is that no one person could ever know the complete truth and we are merely reasoning on a subject that we in the end have no control over. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to see or hear it fall does that mean that it never really happened?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would like reply to Meisiekind2's comments on the Uhuru subject. I was very interested by what you wrote. I would like to know more from you as I also in truth have official sources wiht concerns to this. I can not possibly ever ellaborate on this but I have some friends active and inactive in the military as well as the police force. Upon my further investigation into the Uhuru "rumors" I was told by my police friends for what I (in plain terms) can only call a full scale war. My friends in the military told me that I would be better of to not dig any further. Which makes quite suspicious and also concerned as I have many loved ones back in South Africa. I would chat with you but apparently you need to have more than two hundred postings to be able to.
I would just like to talk to someone concerning this who does not laugh at me or make light of my concerns.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Like other before me have posted,once the white south africans start being murdered the US,UK etc will rush in and save them. If history tells us nothing,remember that it seems ok for blacks to exterminate other blacks,but when white ppl start gettin mixed in then there is an outcry.

Darfur anyone? We are too scared to intervene in matters that need intervention nowadays for fear of another somalia. The mideast doesnt need our help,africa;the continent from which modern humans call home is the region that needs the most help.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
Hi everyone I'm also living in South Africa. I just want to say South Africa is a great country, all this crime is because of people not having jobs etc... But about the "prophecy", I believe it's a bunch of crap. One of my friends is so scared he and his dad are literally buying an arsenal of weapons(illegally) and storing them in their basement.... They even have a 50.cal machine gun...LOL Seriously I think this Siener guy is a massive hoax and it is very unlikely to happen. And if it does, c'mon people, 100 black people with knives against 20 white people with rifles and handguns, who's gonna win??

It's not a hundred black men with knives though, it's probably closer to a hundred thousand black men armed with various weapons including rifles.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Originally posted by Nygdan
Considering that the boers and englishers in South Africa enslaved and then later made apart the blacks and bushmen of the country, I can't say I feel sympathy for them suffering from this paranoia.

I agree with you in some odd way. "They" have what's coming to them. But that said, it's not really fair, is it?

Certainly no one shoudl be killed. Also, 'ancestors' is kinda stretching it, apartheid was part of the government's policy up until, what, a decade or two ago?

A form of the Swastika and several other Nazi symbolisms do appear on some of the (white) right-wing groups' apparel.

Have you heard of the fictional Drakka, btw? It also seems odd beyond coincidence that they'd use the term 'night of the long knives'. Perhaps if it isn't the boers calling it this, its the blacks recognizing the term as meaningful from german history.

BlackGuardXIII
It is unthinkable that they would stand by and let white people get slaughtered. Not a chance, they're white.

Indeed. If this was to happen, infact, it'd probably be going on at the same time as the continuing genocide in the sudan. But there wouldnt' be any talk about 'africa needs to organize and cooperate to be able to handle its own problems'.

Gosh.. those evil whites the whole world should wipe them off the earth right?? Because we are the only race on this planet that enslaved people.... right??

I mean who cares if the whites today did not enslave or mistreat anyone, their fathers and their gradfathers did! Let them all be slaughtered in your view because they do not deserve life! And of course if the white folk where attack, those other racist crackers from America and UK will surly come in and kill all the Africans to save the whites right? ... right... your logic is flawed and racist.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The UK, US, Canada, and numerous other nations would likely squash any such movement long before it got going.

Yeah thats funny, blacks have been murdering blacks by the millions on the African continent for decades and the UK, US, Canada and numerous other nations haven't done anything about it, well because their black after all.

Oh wait, they've done something about it, they sold all sides of the conflicts weapons.

Originally posted by Saidar

Puckrock - 'Gosh.. those evil whites the whole world should wipe them off the earth right?? Because we are the only race on this planet that enslaved people.... right??

I mean who cares if the whites today did not enslave or mistreat anyone, their fathers and their gradfathers did! Let them all be slaughtered in your view because they do not deserve life! And of course if the white folk where attack, those other racist crackers from America and UK will surly come in and kill all the Africans to save the whites right? ... right... your logic is flawed and racist. '

In the 90's, there was a conflict in Bosnia that was in the news daily, covered extensively, and led to around 3000 deaths. In Rwanda, over the same time period, between 500 000 and 900 000 people were killed in a civil war... and it barely made the newspapers at all. Why? If Africa becomes the stage for a war in which the Africans retake Africa from their overlords, and the western militias intervene to stop it, they will be able to do so. That doesn't mean I support it. I don't get your point about let them be slaughtered. Why is that necessary? The whites could likely negotiate a withdrawal that would allow them to live. I could accept that, and feel that the wealth which the west has already extracted in the form of diamonds, minerals, etc, more than offsets the losses that the return of Africa to Africans would mean. In my view, it is a good idea to erase all the debt as well. That would be a good gesture, and it is still a good deal for the west. Imagine if they had to pay back all that they have taken since their conquest of Africa? The diamonds and gold alone would be near impossible to repay.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am a white oke living in Pretoria.

I agree with the high rate of murders of farmers but what is interesting is that as black farmers enters the marketplace many of them is also becoming targets of attacks. So I think plain common crime is the reason behind the majority of attacks and not politically motivated.

A farmer is in most instances a sitting duck and is perceived to have money, guns and vehicles, a crime magnet. Almost all my nephews as well as my brother-in-law is farmers and I can tell you one thing, most of them and other farmers don't regard security as their top priority. My sister seldom lock her doors when alone in the day on the farm despite being survivors of a previous farm attack!! Unbelievable but true. They just don't listen to my warnings. Stupid! You can visit many farms and you will find there is not even burgular proofing installed.

Annyway, I don't think the Uhuru attack, if it is true at all, will happen before the Soccer World Cup. Too much at stake and the World Cup is too high on the government's agenda. Personally I think the Uhuru rumour is crap but in Africa you never know.....Look at Zimbabwe. It was relative smooth sailing since its independence (1979 I think) for more approx 30 years (even with Mugabe at the helm). Then suddenly the paw-paw hits the fan big time...and the rest is history as you know.

One last thing. Some of the posts above made out if crime is happening around each and every corner every day. Well, maybe I am lucky, but I (36years old) have never witness a murder, shooting, was never involved in a hijacking. My house was never been broken into and my car or any of my possessions was never stolen. But off copurse I am not saying it does not happen, but what I do say is that if you try in minimise your risk and use common sense like avoiding "dangerous areas", walk in groups etc etc, SA is a cool and great place to live in.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I just have to say that I'm sure Hitler's Germany was once a rumor. It doesn't matter - passively prepare for defense. That is the best remedy so if the rumor was real you can easily defend yourself. You wouldn't want to be the Jews in Europe now would you?

There's no harm in defense - there's no need to take your paranoia to a level of strike first.

Uhuru would put the nail in the coffin of the blacks of South Africa.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join