It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Watching Obama speak tonight at the stadium......I thought something bad was going to happen. Really enjoyed reading the thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Coolboygcp

There is a real issue here. Everyday people are being killed in SA , and though many blacks, coloureds, and Asians are being killed; many whites are killed, tortured, and raped because of their race. This needs to stop. Suid Afrika has many issues, but this one is not being dealt with whatsoever. The police are not doing anything, and often collaborate with the assailants. Does the west not care? I would also lay blame especially upon the UK, and the Netherlands....

As someone living in the UK, I don't know as much about this situation as others posting in the thread. Every so often though, I do read absolutely atrocious stories involving things like white women being gang-raped with broken bottles or white men being set alight inside piles of burning car tyres by black gangs.

Black people are still living in terrible conditions - in slum homes on the outside of the city. The blacks live in more poverty, with less job prospects, lower salaries, poorer education prospects, and in terrible living conditions - so of course they are angry and resentful.

But it seems to me (please correct me if I'm wrong) that they are targeting their anger at the wrong people - often whites who weren't even alive, or who were just children during apartheid.

I don't believe in the conspiracy outlined here, but I do think that Mandela was an extremely powerful force for diplomacy and understanding - and now that his moderating influence is gone, South Africa faces dangerous times. It seems like a society on the brink at times.

(I have recently been offered the chance to visit, by a good black friend. She lives in a township near Johannesburg, and assures me I would be perfectly safe. I think she has had a relatively sheltered upbringing though, and can be a bit naive on this issue, so don't think I can take her advice too seriously without getting a bit more advice. Any thoughts?)

Overall though, with respect to the potentially dangerous times ahead in the country, the question is - what can be done??

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The only difference between what colonialists did in Africa as opposed to what happened to the American Indian is this, the Indians were essentially overpowered and beaten until they had no means to win or stop the invasion of their own homeland where invading colonists had no business, however, in Africa it is a completely different story, the colonists that took foothold in the heart of Africa, where they really had no business in the first place, were not able to decisively or permanently subdue the indigenous population and put them on reservations or even worse turn them into the 2nd or 3rd class citizen in their own country.

I do not agree with the whole approach of genocide or cleansing though, it is just also as downright equal to atrocities that any colonizing force usually has to perpetrate to take any land from indigenous people and make their own selfish claim to what already belonged to someone else, it is unfortunate that these chickens almost always come home to roost, Karma just has this way of affecting those that might not have even had anything to do with what their forefathers did.

edit on 11-12-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

It is interesting to watch as all of the NWO elitist have flown into South Africa for the funeral - and if you believe in the satanist agenda - they would be thoroughly enjoying witnessing a bloodbath of some sort - they've been stealing hard working taxpayer money to foment blood shed all over the world these last few hundred years. Recently in the middle east and northern Africa.

They've been trying to start a racial war of some sort in the USA, but they just don't get it. We - people of all races in the US - know who the enemy is - and it's not the black guy we work with, it's not the numerous bunch of legal immigrants I work with from Gambia - it's not the illegal mexican who has a degree and is desperately hoping to take care of his family working milking dairy cows (because Mexico is so corrupt and dangerous with all the CIA/FBI funded drug war violence)

We know who the enemy is - and they all happen to be sittting in south africa at the moment.......

More elites than when their last pope died.....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Millions

Coolboygcp

There is a real issue here. Everyday people are being killed in SA , and though many blacks, coloureds, and Asians are being killed; many whites are killed, tortured, and raped because of their race. This needs to stop. Suid Afrika has many issues, but this one is not being dealt with whatsoever. The police are not doing anything, and often collaborate with the assailants. Does the west not care? I would also lay blame especially upon the UK, and the Netherlands....

As someone living in the UK, I don't know as much about this situation as others posting in the thread. Every so often though, I do read absolutely atrocious stories involving things like white women being gang-raped with broken bottles or white men being set alight inside piles of burning car tyres by black gangs.

I have never heard of these things happening in the UK. That is very disconcerting for that to happen anyway, but in the UK? In Europe? I would have never suspected such a thing to occur.

Black people are still living in terrible conditions - in slum homes on the outside of the city. The blacks live in more poverty, with less job prospects, lower salaries, poorer education prospects, and in terrible living conditions - so of course they are angry and resentful.

But it seems to me (please correct me if I'm wrong) that they are targeting their anger at the wrong people - often whites who weren't even alive, or who were just children during apartheid.

I agree with what you said here. In South Africa, they do have Afirmative Action where 90% of jobs are reserved for blacks. We have a similar system here in the US, though it applies to education; and not jobs.

Black people are targeting the wrong people. These people didn't have a hand in the sins of their ancestors. Even the whites that were adults during apartheid (of which there are few), many of them did not have a hand in it, or support it. FW. De Klerk for example, he was the man who ended apartheid (yes, with Mandela's help- but enacted the legislation to end it). Helen Zille, Premier of The Western Cape, and leader of the Democratic Alliance party, was an activist against apartheid. Her parents fled Nazi Germany, as her grandparents were Jews. She is white.

I don't believe in the conspiracy outlined here, but I do think that Mandela was an extremely powerful force for diplomacy and understanding - and now that his moderating influence is gone, South Africa faces dangerous times. It seems like a society on the brink at times.

I do not believe in this conspiracy either. However, whites have been systematically killed in South Africa solely because of their race. Others, such as Asians, Indians, and Coloureds have been killed because of their race. Even blacks have. And I believe that without Mandela, South Africa will be even less unstable. Even the President, Jacob Zuma sang the song "Kill The Boer"; and advocated for the killing of whites! Mandela wanted to bring the nation together, though it seems without him; the nations is growing apart. It seems to not be the "Rainbow Nation" no longer, but a nation that is beginning to come apart at the seams.

The world seems to be beginning to notice this, as they finally begin to be paying attention to what is happening in South Africa, due to Mandela's death.

(I have recently been offered the chance to visit, by a good black friend. She lives in a township near Johannesburg, and assures me I would be perfectly safe. I think she has had a relatively sheltered upbringing though, and can be a bit naive on this issue, so don't think I can take her advice too seriously without getting a bit more advice. Any thoughts?)

I have heavily researched South Africa. With the world's highest AIDS rate (every 1 in 9 people have it), and the world's second-highest murder rate per capita; it isn't an ideal vacation destination. Myself, I would not go for $1 billion. When you are there, poor children, and other people follow you around, asking for money. Even in the nice gated communities, gleaming stadiums, and exclusive suburbs; the slums are not far away from these places.

Even though it has some incredible natural beauty, the problems do not lie with the environment of South Africa, but the people of it.

Also, the food is quite different that in the UK. Bunny Chow, a soft, mushy bun that is stuffed with curry sauce is very popular. Additionally, in the bush, bushmen eat various primates. Now, there is Woolworth's (which has some imported and organic food, and is similar to Mark & Spencers), and Spar. People get kidnapped all the time, especially Westerners, as they are perceived to be rich.

I urge you, please don't go to South Africa, it is not a good place, your friend may be a bit naive.

Overall though, with respect to the potentially dangerous times ahead in the country, the question is - what can be done??

The governments of the world need to apply pressure upon SA to reform it's ways. Zuma and his peers do not care about the people, they just care about building additions on their mansions (Zuma used tax payer funds to do this). They need a new leader. And they need another party in power. The parallels to the People's Republic of China are clear. When a political part is in power for some 20 years, they are going to abuse their power. The people of South Africa need to vote for another party, and I'd say they other party should be the Democratic Alliance. Hopefully they would help change SA, and bring the people together. Just as Mandela had, but his successors have destroyed much of his work.

Also, SA needs to deal with the AIDS pandemic in their nation, they need to not just treat, but prevent AIDS. They should reserve funding for developing a vaccine, and hopefully a cure for AIDS. If these are developed the should be made available for free. They also need universal healthcare, to help care for the people of their nation.

And, if some Afrikaners want to establish a Volkstaat, the government should allow them to do so. It doesn't have to be a large state, but could be around the size of Lesotho, or Swaziland. And maybe this new nation could even join the EU.

We need a new figure to bring people together in South Africa. I know, people will say "We can live without Mandela.", yes SA can. However, they need a leading figure right now, someone with charisma, charm, and leadership abilities. Someone who believes in the nation, and it's people and not about their wallets. Someone who will unite the nation once again.

Anyway, South Africa has many issues, but I believe, that if the politicians work hard they can be resolved.

They just have to try.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Coolboygcp

Is this thread still going

I was told about this prophecy in the early 2000's by a staunch Afrikaner. Whilst we haven't seen a concentrated event, there is definitely a genocide occuring over time. This tactic helps keep it off the news and away from the rest of the world.

The interesting part is that I was told that the Afrikaner would be rescued by their first Ally.

Speculation at the time led them to believe it would be the Dutch or Germans.

But if you read into their history, The Battle of Blood River in particular, you may consider that being the religious people they are, God in fact could well be their first Ally reffered to in the prophecy.
edit on 31-12-2019 by Wasmuth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join