It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do they fake crop circles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I mean the ones without broken reeds or stems. I've heard with plasma on some tv show, but can people do it? I can see us making complex shapes but how do they do it without breaking them at the base? I believe in aliens but for some reason cant but crop circles. There has to be a way they are doing this. Thanks guys...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Actually the can use microwave energy to create the expulsion nodes.

We have a link going on discussing crop circles and there is a video link in the opening post that is very informative.

Check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Something to think about is that these douchebags who fake crop circles never thought about microwaving until it was proven that the "real" sites had been popped like popcorn on the inside.

Humans are pathetic. These are probably the same people complaining about graffiti that go out and fake crop circles.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I swear I was thinking the same thing about micro waves last night. By vibrating the reeds at high speeds they would be able to bend them with out burning and have control over it...
thx

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001
Something to think about is that these douchebags who fake crop circles never thought about microwaving until it was proven that the "real" sites had been popped like popcorn on the inside.

Humans are pathetic. These are probably the same people complaining about graffiti that go out and fake crop circles.

I agree 100 % I was just stating that it can be douplicated in that manner.

Humans ( especially that Doug and Dave that try to claim that they started the whole crop circle craze) like to mimic things. We saw crop circle long ago (from what ever source doesn't matter) and we tried coping it, each time a new fact and mystery was discovered we expanded those findings and incarpurated it into the ever evolving hoax.

I do believe there are genuine circles out there, and there are hoaxes. The hoaxes do not deminish the mystery of a real circle.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
I swear I was thinking the same thing about micro waves last night. By vibrating the reeds at high speeds they would be able to bend them with out burning and have control over it...
thx

Also the microwave energy heats up the water molacules to the point where it causes it to rupture.

join