It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy 2006-2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Some are calling for the Sixth Seal of Revelations to be opened in this coming year. I do not know if that is a truth... however I am having some really nasty recurring visions I feel compelled to share:

Assassination of 2 US corporate elite and the attempted assassination of a third; all in separate incidents within 10 days of each other. Perpetrators will be unaligned with Taliban, but ideologically similar in many ways. A note will come to record on the internet; perhaps spread by virus, regarding the alleged crimes of the victims. Polls will show greater than 40% believed the victims "had it coming" after the message as to why spreads.

Bombing of key power grid infrastructure by militant environmentalists will disrupt power for over a week in parts of Southern California. Similar, yet less impactful bombings will occur subsequently in Atlanta and Baltimore.

17,000 hectares of land globally will be set afire by arsonists destroying GMO crops.

A corporation will stand accused of using crystal-methamphetamine to enslave workers.

There will be at least two bombings of courthouses in the US; 3 US embassies attacked globally.

Overt political propaganda will begin appearing in the form of computer viruses.

Protest will erupt into riots in Denver, USA; Santiago, Chile; and Johannesburg, South Africa regarding water and its privatization.

There will be a meeting of 7 heads of well established underground activist organizations. The meeting will result in the recognition of a common industrial enemy.

2 of the top 10 global property insurance companies will go under. The remaining 8 will merge into 5. Insurance rates will rise causing foreclosure rates for first time home buyers in the US to triple.

93 octane will reach $7.55/gallon in Queens, New York following a hurricane in August/September of 2007. Vandalization of pumps in 2006 will land 15 in jail for 18 month terms; two for life (with parole) for apparent refusal to desist.

Marshal law will be declared in 5 more US cities under the current administration; 2 of which will see a period of curfew greater than 90 days.

Bolivian coc aine will find its way to US cities at an alarming rate, causing a marked increase in gang violence and general distrust.

Wal-Mart will face a global employee walkout following a dispute over benefits.

An employee of a global chemical manufacturer will go postal killing several co-workers, and HERself. The following week, 4 other employees will be found dead; posthumously poisoned.

A group of teens 17-19 will throw stones at a man driving a mosquito fogging truck along the Gulf Coast, causing property damage and minor injuries.

Globally, 7 barrier islands over 1.5 kilometers long will be lost to rising seas; three of which were in the Gulf of Mexico.

China will make 3 rapid power moves to place its thumb over the US. One involving currency. One involving land. One involving oil. The following year Saudi Arabia and Japan will follow suit.

I'll be back here to follow up... but that’s some of what I've needed to get off my chest for a while. I put a 3 year time line on any of it.

3rd eye active,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It seems unlikey that China and Japan would join forces on anything...

Sorry, I don't buy these.

--Boat

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
It seems unlikey that China and Japan would join forces on anything.

They will act in self-interest. Correlated in action, yet unalligned by any agreements or discussion. China serving as role model for this paradigm shift. Had you ever considered the possibility of a nation with say $1,000,000,000 (one billion) in discretionary disposable income for 3 years deciding to log onto every joeblowreality.com to purchase every parcel of acreage in the US under $1000/acre. Placing over a 3 million acres in the hands of a foriegn country. The whole set of transactions occuring in as little as 45 days time with proper planning, financing, and recon. Think Conneticut; but little pieces of 'useless land' over rural america. America is so immature in the scheme of things.

Cheap power move involving land.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sri Oracle, I applaud your willingness to set a timeline; and the specificity of your predictions.

I'm curious, if one of your predictions is mostly right, how would you view it? As an example, you predicted:

A corporation will stand accused of using crystal-methamphetamine to enslave workers.

What if a corporation is accused of using a drug other than crystal-meth to enslave workers? Would you consider your prediction accurate?

I ask because way back in 95 or 96, I gave a tarot card reading to a woman who was worried about earthquakes. I told her that she would be fine, but that her brother needed to find a new job. I told her that her brother was working in the world trade center, and that the buildings were going to collapse after an earthquake which would hit Manhattan in 3 or 4 years.

I don't believe I predicted the Septemper 11th attacks. I predicted an earthquake, which didn't happen. And my timeline was off by several years.

So I was just wondering how other people who see snippets of possible futures view their predictions after a similar event occurs?

I look forward to tracking your predictions over the next 3 years. It should be interesting!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind
Sri Oracle, I applaud your willingness to set a timeline; and the specificity of your predictions.

It just came to me... timeline set itself.

I'm curious, if one of your predictions is mostly right, how would you view it?

The river will flow where it wants. I can only hope to say... hey look... the levee is about to break 300 yards ahead on the left. If it turns out that the break occurs 250 yards ahead and 15 minutes early because someone else forseeing the event decides to leverage it to their advantage using tactical detonations... well, I said the levee would break. Also... if because of prediction of the levee breaking the levee was removed and the river allowed to go where it wants naturally... well thats why the Lord sends visions.

As an example, you predicted:

What if a corporation is accused of using a drug other than crystal-meth to enslave workers? Would you consider your prediction accurate?

I'm feeling meth is the definate of that statement; could be a NGO, or sole proprietorship, but a big one... If it were to be another drug though it would be prescription amphetamine HCL. Though it would take a bit of magic to enhance to aura of fetishism regarding the lesser of the two speeds; "I'll do anything" wise.

I don't believe I predicted the Septemper 11th attacks. I predicted an earthquake, which didn't happen. And my timeline was off by several years."

I believe you saw the inherent instability of the illusion that was "The Towers". Meditating on this Truth, the rumble you felt concerning their demise, and concern for her husband who was to perish in the situation... you contrived a story that aligned these principles into a short and sweet tarot reading to see to it that the initiate would be set on a better path. I cannot claim anything more in my predictions. It would be beautiful if the world saw the potential truth in what I have said and changed their paradigm... but likely the events will play their course. This is not a labratory test tube where one can just pour out the old batch and start fresh when things go bad. We have to make major adjustments to the human experiment for ends such as these not to become history.

So I was just wondering how other people who see snippets of possible futures view their predictions after a similar event occurs?

I was out delivering bottled water, free apples and helping clear major roads anarchy style before Hurricane Ivan's wind completely died down. 'felt Him coming... And knew what postition to be in be afterwards. I made friends while others sat on their couch in the heat. As far as how I view such predictions that almost come true... I internalize, "Kinda saw that one coming 'eh? Thanks and Praises" and smile overtly inquiring, "Need a hand?"

I look forward to tracking your predictions over the next 3 years. It should be interesting!

Me too.

Anyway... on to other subjects of Meditation.

Roman Empire, Black Ops, US Territories and Enduring Japanese Culture

I'd like to thank my friend B the historian for helping develop this story...

As the Romans were hell bent on empire building and moving across Europe securing territory they would place fort every 50 miles or so and methodically and obsessively defining one cookie cutter roman fort after another. Food would be cooking as men worked endlessly constructing the forts all while defending the location from those they were invading. The pinpoints that were these forts on the global map outlined the roman empire.

Across the globe a slice of Americana can be found encased in concrete walls surrounding US Military bases. Over 800 US military bases in 1/5 of the worlds nations. Inside the walls it looks like a miniture pop culture American town... zoned industrial, commercial, residential... all of the globalized American fast food and the typical corporate labels. Massive infrastructure where there was once nothing but subsistance villagers. The marines come in and secure the area while the bases are being constructed; another patch of concrete added to earth by Navy CB's and the Army Corp of Engineers. Day and night they toil until a methodically reconstructed slice of globalism defines life on base and all resistance has been quenched. They build runways and massive industrial complexes to plunder local resources; all while often under fire. The "long gray line" knows only duty, honor, and country. US vs. 'them'. This was the same motto of the roman army. I think there was a John Wayne flick entitled, "The mighty CB's" that you might want to watch if this concept is outside of your realm. I also want to point to the fact that US Law does not apply on US military bases. US Military Law does. On base you get military rights. US military law is becoming the predominant law of the Global Order; fortress by fortress.

I interject a prophecy of ritualized death penalty ordered by US military tribunals for acts of treason; as was the custom in Rome. I could also see the Chinese implementing similar oppression tactics over business affairs... though both 'nations' acting on behalf of the globlization movement. The word 'decimation' and the the number ten apply somehow.

For those of you reading along but not feeling the rome connection... even the pope said something last week about todays excesses reminding him of times in ancient Rome; if that helps.

Switching subjects... but... The US really f'd with the Japanese psyche in WWII. Destroyed cities. Flattened and charred everything leaving rubble... and THEN nuked them. I know a bit about Japanese culture. They may have a very submissive slave-like outward appearance... but there is warrior within. Japan is a very old culture that has never really submitted; I believe they are just out with the tide right now. The Master will always make the slave stronger.

Again switching subjects... how do these statements sit with you regarding global imperialism:

We can perform black ops.
We are effective with such projects.
We can get away with it.

Both the internal and external aspects of black operations in the coming regime is solidifying. The element that deals with the media is strong. The element that the masses know nothing of and deny the existance of in conversation is stronger.

Again switch subjects...

Spells, magic, and Jihad

Jihad is not about simple terror... it is about casting spells. When a journalist's head is cut off, such is part of an ancient belief that a soul can be split apart by the cutting off of a head from its body. I believe this act as has been carried out by islamic militants to be symbolic of the soul of globalism being ruptured. Severing the soul of a perceived evil nation... A powerful spell has been brewed and cast; watch how this spell effects those superstitiously bound to retaliation.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Bombing of key power grid infrastructure by militant environmentalists will disrupt power for over a week in parts of Southern California. Sri Oracle

Thanks for the interesting post.

As far as bombing the LA power grid and causing blackouts ...
heck ... overpopulation and massive consumption cause rolling
blackouts as it is. Perhaps you are seeing something more
'natural' then a bombing??

China and Japan won't agree on anything. I lived in Japan
for three years. China, Korea, and Japan don't like each other.
They can barely stand to look at each other .... most intense
bigotry I have ever seen. AMazing really. Makes the black/white
issues in America look like child's play.

[edit on 1/10/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
As far as bombing the LA power grid and causing blackouts ...
heck ... Perhaps you are seeing something more
'natural' then a bombing??

Perhaps... but attacks on energy infrastructure in the US is an element of the future as such infrastructure becomes a growing symbol of oppression to a financially strapped but oil dependent nation. Especially weighing the fact that the populous is spun out on synthetic drugs. Ever known a meth head while his incredible source instantly runs dry? Scary things happen for a few weeks. The area I see in darkness extends towards Las Vegas.

China and Japan won't agree on anything.

Yes. As I followed up previously... Their actions will correlate in similarity of impact on the US and in timeframe; NOT by design, mutualism, or political allignment of the mentioned nations.

Oh and I hope none of my predictions annoy any of you... that would be a federal crime.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well the year is 2011

China will make 3 rapid power moves to place its thumb over the US. One involving currency. One involving land. One involving oil. The following year Saudi Arabia and Japan will follow suit.

Are the Mineral Rights of our (Western) Public Lands being transferred to China?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chinese government buying up our farms

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chinese Company Buys One-Third Stake In Chesapeake Shale Drilling Project.

www.mineralrightsforum.com...

China Has Divested 97 Percent of Its Holdings in U.S. Treasury Bills

www.cnsnews.com...

------------------------------------------

www.scribd.com...

The Bed and Bath Company20 in Thailand is an example of the way in which manufacturers are squeezed, and consequently feel compelled to exploit their workers. The 900 workers in Bed and Bath factories were forced to work around the clock to meet the management deadline of shipment, producing for more than 60 brands in a month. While subcontracted to produce for many global leading brands (such as Adidas, Reebok, Fila, Umbro and university logos), workers were threatened with a variety of firing methods if they organised into unions.
The company even put concentrated

methamphetamines in the drinking water

to make workers cope with 24-hour shifts

edit on 10-7-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join