It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple JFK photos / James Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is a quick question, no ground-breaking evidence, but, who's filming? Is that Zaprauder?(sp)

What's the white house press bus?

external image
Why is everyone running up that hill? (The red circle is either showing James Files or the 2nd gunman, if they're not the same people. Don't know the whole story behind that photo.)

Also this is an interesting story/website:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...
Why is James Files in prison?
Well, the official account is "attempted murder of a police officer". However, as with the official version of the JFK assassination, a closer look reveals something different. On these pages we are giving you two sides of the story of the conviction of James Files and his partner David Morley.

To wrap up the official story: Morley and Files were car-chased by two police officers. When the officers forced them to stop, Files and Morley opened fire. Morley shot David Ostertag, one of the cops. That one shot was not fatal, he recovered from his wounds. Case closed: Attempted 1st degree murder of a police officer. Sentence: two consecutive prison terms of 15 years each.

But Files and Morley say something else, namely that the two police officers tried to kill them and it was the officers who opened fire. Let's investigate both sides of the story.

Also:

Personally I'm considering that James Files is just some guy who wants to become famous, because let's face it. No member of the CIA, or even civillian would openly admit they shot the president. Then again noone believes him so I guess he could.

mod edit to resize image

[edit on 10-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post, But that website has a lot of interesting information. I found this:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

It was on the JFK movie by Stone (I think it was atleast) but that's the first time I've seen it on the net.

Comments and whatnot about both posts?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I heard the Files interview awhile back.
Let's just say I'm not 100% convinced with his confession.
Nothing I can really put my finger on. I'd say he's involved but his story makes me feel he may know more than he is saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Despite the impressive credentials of the facial expert, I am not convinced that the three tramps are the men she identifies. I would also have to wonder why, if these men were under arrest, they were not handcuffed. If they were not arrested, that would be why they were not fingerprinted or photographed.

Aside from that, I guess this conspiracy theory is as plausible as any other.

[edit on 2006/1/10 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I heard the Files interview awhile back...... I'd say he's involved but his story makes me feel he may know more than he is saying.

Can you summarize what he said? Why do you think he knows more than he says? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'd haven't seen it in many months and I have forgotten much of the details.
I'll try to see it again soon and update here.
Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful to you.

But, I think he knows more. Perhaps he still needs to keep certain secrets, sorry I can't be more specific.
Also, sure, he goes into great detail and it sound plausible but how are we to corroborate?

One thing I do remember he was quite specific that there was a shooter in another building, and that the shooter was Mob connected.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hmm, I seriously doubt it's mob related. The mob isn't strong enough to steal the body and mutilate it. However, they could of been working with the CIA.

Does anyone know any more articles on the three guys arrested after the shooting? Which are smiling?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmmm, steal what body?

Files is/was mob connected. He was sent down by the mob. I just can't remember more details.
And, he did mention that the mob had another shooter in the area.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've been considering this story for a couple of days now and spent some time reading the various interviews. Also, I would like to admit that in a recent thread about an all together different theory regarding President Kennedy's assassination that after viewing a high-tech presentation of the Zapruder film, I was less convinced that a shot did not originate from the "grassy knoll."

I would also point out to those who may not know that I am old enough to remember quite well the assassination of Kennedy. In fact, even though I was too young to understand completely all the issues at hand, I remember very well his having run for President and the rancor that his candidacy caused in the deep South. My family was living in southern Mississippi at the time.

By the time that Kennedy was assassinated, we were living in Shreveport, LA and I was 14 years old at that time. I have often been accused of being aloof and disconnected, but the first I heard of the assassination, my Social Studies teacher began his class with a lecture about how regardless of our personal opinions of the President, we were to display appropriate regard for the office and that celebrations at the assassination of any US President was inappropriate. Somehow in the five minutes I had to get between my classes that day, I had failed to note the jubilation of my fellow students and to ascertain what the hullabaloo was all about.

They dismissed class early that day and as I was walking home, I passed the home of family whom I knew quite well. Their son who was a grade or two further along than me was just arriving home and as he got out of his truck, he yelled to me something to the effect that someone had finally gotten that "______-lover." I guess I don't need to say that Kennedy was not particularly popular in that neck of the woods.

Now with regard to the "three tramps" and their affect in the pictures that exist of them, like a lot of people, I don't really think that they necessarily look like real tramps of that era, even though they are dressed in the manner of tramps of that day. Considerable time is spent on one page of the site discussing the fact that two of the tramps don't look particularly distressed despite the fact that the President had been killed only a few minutes prior and, in fact, the man identified as Charles Harrelson appears to be smiling.

I would argue that such an observation is virtually meaningless in the context of the event and the political attitudes of the day. I would not necessarily generalize the attitudes of junior high school and high school students at that time to the general populace because it was obvious to most that regardless of his politics, the death of Kennedy was likely to have far-reaching negative consequences for the whole nation, not the least of which was the prospect of Lyndon Johnson inheriting the Presidency. Whereas there was much scorn directed toward Kennedy by many Southerners, very many feared the consequences of a Johnson Presidency and rightly so, I might add.

Besides the fact that the picture comparisons do very little to convince me that the "three tramps" are whom they are claimed to be, everything else that is attributed to the men in those photographs is entirely speculative. I would think that the information provided on that site regarding those three individuals would never pass muster in a court of law.

Except for the pictures, there is absolutely nothing that I can discern that substantively connects those three men to the assassination. To those who would cite the testimony of Files, I would only point to this man:

[edit on 2006/1/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
in the movie jfk kevin costner is in the tsbd timing how long it takes to recycle the rifle for the three shots to be fired. then the scene switches to an imaginary oswald shooting three shots, again the weapon is recycled. in both demonstrations only two empty bullet shells hit the floor and not the three that became huge famous evidence. should not the shooter hide the rifle immediately after the last shot with the empty still in the rifle?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
...should not the shooter hide the rifle immediately after the last shot with the empty still in the rifle?

Or perhaps he was trained, militarily, to always discharge his spent case. If, for example, he was hypnotised to believe he was in a combat situation, he might just do that automatically.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My first post here: From the research I`ve done,the rifle found in the TSBD had to have it`s scope shimmed before the FBI could test fire it.My brother actually owned a Carcano back in the day,and he said "You would have a better chance of hurting someone if you threw the rifle at them,as opposed to shooting at them."Just my two cents.Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

Why is everyone running up that hill?

Its quite simple. "Back and to the left". "Back and to the left". "Back and to the left".

Meaning.."Fatal shot from the front right". "Fatal shot from the front right". "Fatal shot from the front right".

Grassy nole.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Despite the impressive credentials of the facial expert, I am not convinced that the three tramps are the men she identifies. I would also have to wonder why, if these men were under arrest, they were not handcuffed. If they were not arrested, that would be why they were not fingerprinted or photographed.

Aside from that, I guess this conspiracy theory is as plausible as any other.

[edit on 2006/1/10 by GradyPhilpott]

I believe their identities have been verified and they were all actually hobo's or were they?

Here are there arrest records:

Harold Doyle

John Forester Gedney

Gus W Abrams

These were taken from John McAdams web page, who does a good job of debunking some of the conspiracy theories, although I disagree with him on a number of issues. Below is his take on the three tramps:

McAdams - Three Tramps

His information sounds convincing, although I think you can conclude one of the following:

1) They were 3 tramps who had nothing to do with the assassination.

2) They were perhaps the "clean up" crew and went into deep cover.

3) They were planted dupe's to take the focus off of the other activities in the rail yard.

Here are some other web sites on the three tramps:

Good site with more info on three tramps!

Houston Post Story on Tramps in 1992!

Now, as for the photo's posted on this thread, in the second one, it appears Zapruder and his secretary are off the wall and looking over the wall . . . very strange, some great images!

[edit on 1/4/09 by mel1962]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

Personally I'm considering that James Files is just some guy who wants to become famous, because let's face it. No member of the CIA, or even civillian would openly admit they shot the president. Then again noone believes him so I guess he could.

mod edit to resize image

[edit on 10-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

W: That site already explains in detail that Files couldn't have wanted to be famous or get attention. Remember he turned down Oliver Stone for an interview. Even Jim Marrs had trouble interviewing him. It tooks years before he would talk since he was stubborn about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If Woody's dad was one of the three tramps, it makes more sense knowing that he was a convicted murderer and his choice of weapons?

Sniper Rifle.

Prosecutors said Harrelson, a violent thief and killer for hire in his twenties, was unusual because he used a sniper rifle rather than a handgun. “Charles Harrelson damaged everyone he came in contact with,” said the prosecutor at his last trial.

Harrelson even boasted — probably to impress potential employers — that he had shot President John F Kennedy in Dallas in 1963. He claimed to have been one of three men dressed as tramps on the grassy knoll close to the Kennedy cavalcade and said that Lee Harvey Oswald, the presumed assassin, was too far away from the president to get a clear shot.

Source:

If the shoe fits...

I'm sure either way, the guy was paid handsomely and allowed to flee as Dallas lost all the documents, prints, etc.... of the three for decades.

Yes, the three tramps, the driver, Oswald, the guy under the sidewalk in the drain, Jackie (MK Ultra), Johnson, CIA, how many other killers were part of or shooting weapons that day?

Were there an army of assassins spread out within the crowd, surrounding landscape, underground and even in the car?

All I say is, a murderer who uses sniper rifles to kill should be high on the list of actual suspects. Woody's dad could be the best suspect you could find.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
hey guys watch this fantastic video.

HD

[edit on 27-1-2010 by solid007]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by solid007]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
People connected to the assassination end up dead.
So doubt anyone is left to say who hired the shooters
and we will never find who the mister big was.
I think it was Hitler as who else could be nastier.
The last casualty must have been JFK JR himself for
looking into his fathers killers and perhaps getting
material for the "JFK II" youtube video.
As he ended up with his own conspiracy video "JFK JR".
Conspiracy movies and material never get mass media
notoriety as Illuminati control can't expose themselves.
The door is never closed on "W" (Dubya) or "H" (Hitler)
for the matter for a good conspiracy tale.
ED: We could add a little "T" (Tesla) to the mix as the
Illuminati is on a constant run of denial from his inventions
to stave off their being upgraded more the Microsoft Windows.
Conspiracy story "T" is sure to be a block buster direct to
youtube.

[edit on 1/29/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join