It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corpse Bride DVD site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.corpsebridedvd.com if you're a tim burton fan you might enjoy this, its the official site for the dvd and its got alot of neat things like a desktop maggot, poetry contests, Ecards ...I liked corpse bride alot, something about tim burton casting johnny depp was perfect...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I haven't seen Corpse Bride yet.
I'm a massiveTim Burton fan, though.

In my opinion, Johnny and Tim do work very well together.

I'll have to rent it out sometime.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I definitely without a doubt will buy this DVD. I read about an exclusive set with figures included so I might go for that one. IMO Tim Burton is one of the greatest directors. I dont know any other director that is as versitle as Tim Burton, same goes for Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter (two of my favorite living actors) so it's no wonder why Corpse Bride is one of my all time favorite animated movies.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I didn't like CorpseBride, but I think Tim Burton also did Nightmare Before Christmas, and that was an excellent movie.

"Are you a gaaaaaaaaaambling man, Santa?" -Oogey Boogey Man

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think Corpse Bride will grow on you, I loved it the first time I saw it, and think its definatly worth owning on dvd, I heard alot of complaints about the musical numbers but imo, they are delightfully funny

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I can't wait to get my hands on this dvd. I saw the movie twice in the theater. And I had a few people in my animation class who didn't like Corpse Bride because they expected a Nightmare Before Christmas 2. It was never advertised that way, nor was it intended to be a sequel to TNBC. If you watch it a second time, I think that you'd enjoy it more, having shed the expectations you had the first time you watched it. I personally loved it and I can't wait to add it to my dvd collection. By the way, that site is cool. I'll keep it bookmarked. The poetry contest is right up my alley. I wonder what the prizes will be...

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I hope I win the poetry contest, I really want one of the zombie dolls from the movie, or that Ipod.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I entered the contest but I don't have good expectations of winning since I'm horrible at poetry... I gave it a shot anyways though.

I guess the DVD comes out today. Is anyone else picking it up? I also noticed Dune was coming out. I might head out and pick both of these up. Finally a couple of good movies coming to DVD for a change.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
it was cool. i saw it in the theatres. the website is cool too. the desktop maggot thing was interesting. I really like how the flash loads on that site. i 'd love to know how they make stuff like that. i tried to learn design once, just too much for me!

pimp

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Guess what? Tim Burton is signing copies of the Corpse Bride DVD in Los Angeles at the Best Buy in Hollywood. I'ma be there. I got the info from an email sent to me after entering the poetry contest on corpsebridedvd.com

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, I didn't win that poetry contest. I wish I had, though. Those puppets rocked. Anyway, Is anyone else hoping that Corpse Bride wins the academy award for Best Animated Feature Film? I'm inviting some friends over to watch the show with me. I'll fire off some e-cards from the CB dvd site. Anyway, here's to CB winning the oscar!

new topics

top topics

join