It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people really are sick...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So I'm watchign tv and a new clip comes on it starts talking about a (14 year old my age) girl being forced out of school by her 15 year old ex-boyfriend. He then brought her to his house and raped her. All of this happened in my small little town.

This kind of thing is sick and wrong. Odds are I know the girl (she's a grade ahead of me whoever she is) I may know the guy. This is sick he deserves to rot for this. These things ruin a persons life.

On top of this the news they said "He was angry because she dumped him so he didn't know the reprucutions of rape at knifepoint and bringing a weapon to school" If he didn't know the repurcutions then he should be locked up in a mental facility.

This is sick and wrong he deserves to be shot....

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
So I'm watchign tv and a new clip comes on it starts talking about a (14 year old my age) girl being forced out of school by her 15 year old ex-boyfriend. He then brought her to his house and raped her. All of this happened in my small little town.

This kind of thing is sick and wrong. Odds are I know the girl (she's a grade ahead of me whoever she is) I may know the guy. This is sick he deserves to rot for this. These things ruin a persons life.

On top of this the news they said "He was angry because she dumped him so he didn't know the reprucutions of rape at knifepoint and bringing a weapon to school" If he didn't know the repurcutions then he should be locked up in a mental facility.

This is sick and wrong he deserves to be shot....

one thing id like to know is how the guy managed to get her out of school.

either way, thats pretty serious stuff.

I agree with you 100%, this guy should rot in a mental facility.

better yet throw him in jail so he can get raped.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
then the liberals will come and say its societies fault for some totally bs reason. alls that boy needs is to have his ass beaten once in a while. if mom and dad would have done that rasing their little screw up.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You wanna know sick? I got an email from a friend in Seattle today - sending me a link to a story that happened in my hometown- that's being featured on Court TV. It's about these 3 or so yahoos from my freaken hometown down in SC who attempted to lynch some poor black guy walking down the highway. IDIOTS. He did not die after being beaten by those inbred rejects and they are being charged. I hope they get the max. It's insane.

[edit on 1/9/06 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It wasn't actually during school it was right before or right after school I forgot what they said. It's this sick persons fault not anyone elses I hate when people try to blame society for one person's problems.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
It wasn't actually during school it was right before or right after school I forgot what they said. It's this sick persons fault not anyone elses I hate when people try to blame society for one person's problems.

thank you for the clarification.

I do agree that its the individual's fault, as if anyone else caused his actions. the only people aside from that kid who should be blamed are the parents.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yeah that's true even if he did have a good home life... they still could have noticed something.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I argue that teenagers aren't real humans yet... because many such crimes such as rape and other things are done by teenagers.

Which supports my theory that a good majority of teenagers do some horrifically terrible things during their teen years, but somehow end up okay by the end.

Perhaps one reason why some things are denied to people below the age of 18.

I think it's the hormones, they cause uncontrollable mood swings, intensity of emotions, and a delusion of certain needs.

Peer pressure doesn't help.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
I argue that teenagers aren't real humans yet... because many such crimes such as rape and other things are done by teenagers.

Which supports my theory that a good majority of teenagers do some horrifically terrible things during their teen years, but somehow end up okay by the end.

Perhaps one reason why some things are denied to people below the age of 18.

I think it's the hormones, they cause uncontrollable mood swings, intensity of emotions, and a delusion of certain needs.

Peer pressure doesn't help.

These things have been done by teenagers, I dont deny that, but I think it is unfair of you to judge the majority of their age group because there has been media coverage regarding illegal actions from teens.

peer pressure *can* be a determining factor in a persons actions, but in the end THEY make the discision. Its their choice to commit crime, they are not obliged in any way shape or form to partake in such activities.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Catfish, I agree 100%, just adding a bit more.

The parents of the kid are responsible for teaching him the difference between right and wrong. They should know by the time he's 5 if he's just an idiot or progressing ok.
Too many parents just let the TV babysit their kids and then they wonder what happened to their little darling. Or, worse yet, they leave the kid in front of the TV for hours on end and then blame television for their kid being screwed up.

The parents need to get a grip on their kids life and take control and responsibility.
If he needs his ass smacked.... smack it!

The crying lasts a few minutes, but the lesson can last a lifetime.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

These things have been done by teenagers, I dont deny that, but I think it is unfair of you to judge the majority of their age group because there has been media coverage regarding illegal actions from teens.

peer pressure *can* be a determining factor in a persons actions, but in the end THEY make the discision. Its their choice to commit crime, they are not obliged in any way shape or form to partake in such activities.

A greater majority of teen girls encounter rape, either a friend or themselves. Statistically, Teenage boys tend to do horrible things...

Of course, Teenage girls are terribly cruel as well. There is a rising instance of internet bullying amongst teen girls, contributing to a rise in teen girl suicide rates.

Point being... you would be horrified and perhaps shocked at the number of how many teenagers have either done something horrible they never speak of, or had something horrible done to them.

Which is where my opinion on the subject comes from.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
thats pretty sick for that guy to rape that girl but know what else is sick? when your driving up to the red light, and as the car in the lane beside you pulls up, the driver is pickin his nose while hes drivin! ive seen it more than once sometimes i jus wanna open the window and tell hey buddy go home and pick your nose there where i cant see you!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Rapists should get the death penalty.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
then the liberals will come and say its societies fault for some totally bs reason. alls that boy needs is to have his ass beaten once in a while. if mom and dad would have done that rasing their little screw up.

Come now, it is NOT the fault of the liberals or the conservatives. If any blame is going to be placed what about the boys parents for not teaching him right from wrong??? Could be that they tried and he is just a bad seed.

Whatever the case, he should be locked away and given electroshock therapy to his ya-yas (just kidding 'bout the electicity). I personally vote for a public caning and then put on public display in stocks, like in the old days, then everyone will see who he is and they can throw rotten tomotoes at him...

I gotta say the remark about the liberals really bugs me, though.

Why drag the liberals into it?

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Cherish]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
cpr, thats terrbile. I hope the girl can manage to recover overcome this, and I hope that the rest of your school and you are able to do so also.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In addition to putting the guy's ass in jail for 30 years I hope someone starts doing something with all the idiots who think these actions were a result of "bad parenting" or any other stupid excuse for the kid being a fukkup. He's old enough to make his own decicions. I can't stand it when people put effort into blaming everything else for someone commiting such acts. It's your own fault, you are an idiot and you are going to jail for it. End.

top topics

join