It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's on Your TV?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What are you watching right now?

I have tvs all over, seems like their all on a different channel. At work. At home. Living room. Office.

I came into my study at home and Las Vegas was starting (NBC). That opening always gets me - Elvis Pressley's "A Little Less Conversation." Possibly the coolest song ever recorded.

I know Las Vegas is cheesy as all get out; but I still like it. Go figure! I don't even care for Vegas, myself!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im not in front of the television right now, but the last thing I was watching was Sports Center.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sitting at my desk (obviously). The TVs on.. I'll go sit on the couch and watch the show.

The devine Ms. Marquez (aka #1 host in Vegas) just made a not-so friendly little wager with an interloper. This should get interesting.

I don't miss Las Vegas.. only the free drinks (two at a time, please) and the all-you-can-eat buffets.

I won't even say what's best in Vegas.

Speaking of Sports Center.... I'm still hyped over Carolina's win yesterday over the Giants. Chicago here we come!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
FOX News of course...are there really other channels?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
FOX News of course...are there really other channels?

DJ, you need more help than I thought you did.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Stargate SG-1 Monday on Sci-Fi. Then Family Guy and Futurama afterwards.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So, Dreamlandmafia, you're one of those sci-fi guys, eh?

I remember way back in the day, right after I got outta the Army, my little brother was in college. We were both staying at my mom's and we always wound up coming home around the same time at night. We'd crack open the git lit and watch Star Trek: The Next Generation. That was the only one I ever got into. I don't know if it was the great schwak or hearing Capt. Picard say, MAKE IT SO, NUMBA ONE! In that cool-A British accent.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Law & Order: SVU. Love the Law & Order shows, they rock. And tonight I will be watching the premier of the Sheild season 5.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Right now the small TV by the computer has Futurama on it and the large TV has CNN playing.
(a miner in Kentucky has died at the Maverick Mining Co. LLC mine in Pikeville)

There is always more than one TV on at my place, and we have at least one in every room except the bathroom.

Futurama just ended, so I'll post this and pull up the TV Guide now.

EDIT: Looks like it's gonna be a cartoon night. King of the Hill just started and South Park is on next.
I just love South Park..............

[edit on 10/1/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
my tv isn't on right now, the last thing i was watching was the Fox Report, and i'm waiting for a new episode of House to come on.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just watched "Boston Legal."

David Kelly (the creator) is crazy.

DENNY CRANE! is engaged to be married. Look out.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Did you know..

Mark Valley, the actor on ABCs drama "Boston Legal" who portrays a lawyer and Gulf War vet, actually did serve with the US Army during the Gulf War? Yeah, iz true.

He was a 1987 graduate of West Point. Big props.

[edit on 1/10/06 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm watching LOST.

This show is great.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok.. if anyone out there sees this...

What LOST character are you right now in life?

Dr. Jack totally reminds me of my kid brother.

I was more Sawyer when I was young, back in high school and the through the Army.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
During the day MSNBC

After dark, VH1

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I'm watching LOST.

This show is great.

I am also watching Lost. Major ass kicking going on with this show.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
LOST is the best show, and hands down best cast, since the XFiles premiered.

I think its a government/NGO experiment. The airplane survivors are the guinea pigs.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm watching "Touched By An Angel"
I've just started watching it in the last month or so because it comes on at 5:00 AM here, and there's not much else on.
But I really like the show, and it's even made me cry a couple times.

"Mama's Family" starts in half an hour.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So, today in the breakroom, a friend asked me if I'm watching the winter Olympics. I say, "Not really. I've never really been into that." etc, etc..

I've never been big on watching sports. But I love to PLAY sports.

Then low and behold Arrested Development finale ended and I was left without a TV show. That's all I wanted, at that time. So, I turned the channel and what did I find? The Parade of Nations (Olympics).

I became transfixed. What an awesome gathering.. of the world's athletes. Each and every country and team looks happy, excited and wide-eyed. It's a sight to behold. All the world's greatest athletes gathered at once.

To fight it out - on the playing field

Not on the battlefield.

I'll have to tell my friend at work (Monday) that I watched this (the Olympics).

new topics

top topics

join