It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or demons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do you think aliens are actually demonic entitys? If they are, and they have genetically combined with humans (as on x-files), then they could be considered nephilim. The return of the nephilim. Interesting. Could there be another deluge on the way? No wait, there is a rainbow promise not to do that. Maybe fire is on the way? Just to get you folks thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I choose demons. And yes, it could be the "return of the Nephilim(sp)" because the Bible said the end days would be "as in the days of Noah."

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There would have to be both "goo" and "evil" aliens. Why not be labeled as angels and demons? I dread the day aliens come, for I would believe that day to be the start of Ragnarok... something I've been preparing for.

You read any biblical/ religious text from around the world, and what the authors descirbe, for lack of better words... seem to be describing alien craft.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I say aliens. If there is any truth to the stories of the old testament (which there's most likely not) those creatures could have been extraterresials interpreted as something else.

In my opinion demons are creatures made up scare peasants into giving and money to the chuch/temple so they won't go to hell or the netherworld and get poked in the arse with a hot pitchfork. For people to still believe in them today is.....well, sad. Man produces enough evil, I don't think help from demons is neccesary.
Besides, according to that one bible story, the worst thing they can do is possess pigs....

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Something like this maybe??

"Baptism of Jesus" by Aert De Gelder, 1710 A.D.

"The Annunciation" by Carlo Crivelli, 1486 A.D.

Painting of the Madonna and Saint Giovannino, in the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, attrbuted to the 15th Century school of Filippo Lippi

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
None of the more factual information, such as credible witness testimony, has mentioned anything regarding angels or demons. From the mouths of scientists, military people, and astronauts, I repeatedly hear the words extraterrestrials and aliens mentioned. So I too suggest aliens.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
None of the more factual information, such as credible witness testimony, has mentioned anything regarding angels or demons. From the mouths of scientists, military people, and astronauts, I repeatedly hear the words extraterrestrials and aliens mentioned. So I too suggest aliens.

Good point. I've never seen one of the military people in the know call these creatures demons, angels, or even extradimensionals. So.....

who

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My vote is on aliens, I just cant understand how anyone would even give the idea of them being demons or angels a second thought. I dont mean to go off on a tangent in the wrong forum regarding religion, but it seems very close minded to think we fully understood everything thousands of years ago when the bible was first written.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
some could be aliens of this realm, some could be from other dimensions and could be mistaken as demons.

=/

i doubt they are demons and angels imo

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I believe it would be aliens. The demons in the bible could have been aliens that there was just no other way to explain.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I say fallen angels.

I've read many accounts on abductions ending with the topic of Jesus and God being brought up. They seem to detest it.

Not to mention that they are power freaks, and have dark tech deceptions behind them.

Everything I've read points to fallen angels.

Demons roam the Earth, Fallen Angels roam the skies. Just my opinion though.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
After reading several selections from the Bible, looking at heiroglyphs from ancient Egypt, and several abduction reports/extraterrestrial interactions, I would have to go with aliens rather than demons or fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Aliens.

The Bible is simply Jewish mythology, history, and lore. There's no evidence anywhere of the nephilim(sp?).

who

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
mOjOm- not to sound dumb, but are those pics real? or doctored? I am not very knowledgable when it comes to art. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by who
mOjOm- not to sound dumb, but are those pics real? or doctored? I am not very knowledgable when it comes to art. Thanks!

They're quite real. Check out the links on the left side of this page.

www.ufoartwork.com...

Since there was no photography at the time, the only things humans could do for visual representations of UFO sightings was to draw or paint them. Incorporating a sighting into a religious image is only natural as I'm certain any time these objects were seen, they were considered holy since they were very obviously not natural events.

who

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks feelstone for answering that and giving that link, I wasnt aware the pictures were authentic. This is pretty wild, really supports my beliefs in that religion is based aliens rather than a mythical God and Jesus figure.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I choose demons. And yes, it could be the "return of the Nephilim(sp)" because the Bible said the end days would be "as in the days of Noah."

Im going to have to agree with you there,Colonel. I've always thought what the bible says in gensis chapter 6,the"Nephilim" was talking about ET's.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Demons...

...if you ever encounter both, you'll know why...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nephilim were alien giant enforcers.

Christ was an advanced spirit brought here to live the human experience in order to help people.

Good aliens watched over Christ and at times in his life interacted with him. That is what the oil paintings depict. They are as valid as a photograph would be from that time.

To all those that say there is no proof, be silenced!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i also say fallen angels. The bible says after the angels breeded with human women they were cast into an endless pit where they are constantly falling. The only place i could think of where you are in constant freefall
and it never ends is space. Also alien ubducties have claimed to have had sexual experements done on them,
just as the angels were doing thousands of years ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join