It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: U.S. can bid on nuclear plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
us.cnn.com...

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran will allow one of its fiercest critics, the United States, to bid on the construction of a nuclear plant, Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said Sunday in his weekly press briefing.

Amazing that Iran continues to test the patience of the world with continued slap in the faces of countries that "disapprove" of nuclear aspirartions

hmmmm..... can you say continued provocation?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger

Amazing that Iran continues to test the patience of the world with continued slap in the faces of countries that "disapprove" of nuclear aspirartions

hmmmm..... can you say continued provocation?

That being said, Halliburton is probably printing out it's overhead projector graphs right now for the presentation they will give in order to lock in this contract. Hell, money is money after all.

Got Contras?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
they may allow america to bid on it but i doubt there stupid enought to let them build it. Im pretty sure if the us was to build it, it would be engineered to not work

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A little bit Chavez-style, turn the other cheek in some way.
Like giving disscounted oil to the poor in US, smart move from Iran I think.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Methinks the bid might be a bomb or two...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
we should bid and win and build, but keep the on/off switch here......he he

then, turn it on and let it overheat......just a little. Can you say Chernobyl????

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes i was going to suggest the US probably wouldnt bid on it, but then again from an espionage point of view, fantastic!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
looking as the US wanted to build Iran a nuclear plant way before Russia when their best of pals were running the show in Iran

this could be a intresting turn

lets wait for a reaction from the US side lol

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hmm. Regardless of which way this goes....it should be an interesting series of events. Time will tell I guess.

new topics

top topics

join