It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dow Just Broke 11,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
At 2:10 PM EST, Dow broke the critical point.
Hope this means good luck-fortunes to us all..Yah

[edit on 9-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"It's the War stupid!" Certainly isn't the economy this time. Of course there are professionl Bush Bashers that will say the economy is really failing and this is all a government coverup. Well. If that is the case then keep on covering up cause my 401K, Roth IRA, Regular IRA and Personal Investment accounts are growing leaps and bounds. Hello retirement, is that you I see peeking around the bend? Not bad for twice Illigetimately elected Administration. Wish he could run again, I'd not vote for him a third time like I apparently didn't do the first two since he stole the elections.
Hum! must've been dissappearing ink in that pen I was using!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
"It's the War stupid!" Certainly isn't the economy this time. Of course there are professionl Bush Bashers that will say the economy is really failing and this is all a government coverup. Well. If that is the case then keep on covering up cause my 401K, Roth IRA, Regular IRA and Personal Investment accounts are growing leaps and bounds. Hello retirement, is that you I see peeking around the bend? Not bad for twice Illigetimately elected Administration. Wish he could run again, I'd not vote for him a third time like I apparently didn't do the first two since he stole the elections.
Hum! must've been dissappearing ink in that pen I was using!

Do not give up yet--I still think we will have another Bushie in 2008.
Seems like beating the budget to a pulp is backfiring on some...

Glad you are doing well...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dead Cat Bounce, with a twist.

If the bounce fools institutional investors because everyone's so eager for good news, the ones who are wise can exit stage left while everyone else is still savoring weightlessness, before the inevitable, terrifying plunge.

They can take their money to a country where the currency is backed by something besides the full faith and credit of a faithless, bankrupt, corporately-compromised puppet government.

whoflunggum
Here's me: paddle, paddle, paddle, paddle, jump!
Here's you: paddle, paddle, paddle, paddle, paddle, paddle, cliff!

If you can't eat it, or trade it for beans and sterno, there's no reason to own it in present day America. That's my investment strategy.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If you can't eat it, or trade it for beans and sterno, there's no reason to own it in present day America. That's my investment strategy.

I know where you are coming from, but if it makes the average joe feel better, then so be it...It is a giant monoploy game.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

top topics

join