It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet X effecting us now, or is it haarp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the last few days and weeks there has been an incredible amount of "static electricity" in the atmosphere in southeast Oklahoma and pacific northwest. of course the sheeple doesn't seem notice much. every piece of metal in my house is shocking me this week, along with the pickup truck everytime I touched it. we all know an increase in static electricity this can indicate deep layer underground movement or it could be an activation of HAARP
i've been told to keep our eyes on bakersfield, CA area this week as 100s of cats & dogs have suddenly gone missing! big quake? many say when animals disappear suddenly without cause, it is possibly just before earthquake activity or serious weather changes. faction two is also receiving reports of spring birds coming into NC early and much nature unusual activity all over the US, including the strange weather patterns of unusual warm in new england.
expecting a busy news week this week, warm winter weather, while other parts of the world experience record snow, cold and storms. is this planet X or HAARP?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent Wsmith
the last few days and weeks there has been an incredible amount of "static electricity" in the atmosphere in southeast Oklahoma and pacific northwest. ...every piece of metal in my house is shocking me this week, along with the pickup truck everytime I touched it. we all know an increase in static electricity this can indicate deep layer underground movement or it could be an activation of HAARP

Quake? You anywhere near the New Madrid fault?

...I think we're in a period of increased solar activity - doesn't mean HAARP's not active, or other programs - just that we're probably feeling combined effects. Which certain walking dindoes never bother to consider in their calculations.

grr.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent Wsmith
the last few days and weeks there has been an incredible amount of "static electricity" in the atmosphere in southeast Oklahoma and pacific northwest.

My advice? Pick up your feet when walking around on carpet with your socks... Or wear some slippers or something. Just stop rubbing those feet on the carpet! That's what causes static charge buildup! Or you could do the converse and wear metal shoes so that you're grounded better.

Also, you may want to boil some water or something to raise the humidity level in your residence. Very low humidity can lead to easier buildups of static charge, among other things.

we all know an increase in static electricity this can indicate deep layer underground movement or it could be an activation of HAARP

I didn't know that. And the activation of HAARP? Do you even have the slightest idea of what HAARP is and what it does? Let me help you out a bit: High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program Homepage.

i've been told to keep our eyes on bakersfield, CA area this week as 100s of cats & dogs have suddenly gone missing! big quake? ... faction two is also receiving reports of spring birds coming into NC early and much nature unusual activity all over the US, including the strange weather patterns of unusual warm in new england.

Um... Who told you that? Maybe you need to get some better sources.

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw 100s of animals flee Bakersfield, CA last night." /end movie reference

expecting a busy news week this week, warm winter weather, while other parts of the world experience record snow, cold and storms.

Imagine that! Weather being unpredictable? You would really think that it would be an exact science. After all, we have been studying weather scientifically for the past 100 years. I mean, that's totally enough for us to know anything and everything about patterns and what will happen!

is this planet X or HAARP?

I'll refrain from answering the Planet 10 comment... As for HAARP, I really suggest you read the aforementioned link.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
More on the line of weird weather stuff. Here in Winterpeg Canada we're having thunder - not yet a full out electrical storm but thunder mid-winter is very strange.

PS. HAARP is not the only weapon that mucks with electromagnetic stuff.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
More on the line of weird weather stuff. Here in Winterpeg Canada we're having thunder - not yet a full out electrical storm but thunder mid-winter is very strange.

How is that weird? It really isn't, if you ask me... But then again, I try and keep track of what most people would call the "weird" weather phenomena. Here in Michigan we get thunder with some storms usually once or twice a winter. And that's during snowstorms, not rainstorms. It really isn't all that uncommon. Sure, it doesn't happen every day, but it certainly doesn't fall under the "strange" category.

Except for that tiny fact that HAARP isn't a weapon.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

How is that weird? It really isn't, if you ask me... ...Sure, it doesn't happen every day, but it certainly doesn't fall under the "strange" category.

I've been told it used to be unheard of - but of course, that's just ignorant farmers talkin, not edjacated scientist guys.

Except for that tiny fact that HAARP isn't a weapon.

Hmm. That would depend on specific use and motive, would it not? Also, wasn't it developed with funds from the military budget?

A couple quick picks:

The ability of the HAARP / Spacelab/ rocket combination to deliver a very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth via laser and particle beams, are frightening.
www.ratical.org...

From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.
www.ratical.org...

ed to add quotes

[edit on 9-1-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hmm. That would depend on specific use and motive, would it not? Also, wasn't it developed with funds from the military budget?

And what modern day, major experiments haven't been partially funded by some branch of the government? If you can come up with one, I'll be quite surprised.

Those two websites are just loaded with facts and then the author's speculation on what it all means. It really doesn't hold any scientific or truthful bearing.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

And what modern day, major experiments haven't been partially funded by some branch of the government? If you can come up with one, I'll be quite surprised.

You kinda blew right by the use and motive bit. ...?

The military funds projects with potential military applications, preferably really big bangs. We are not discussing other departments or projects.

Those two websites are just loaded with facts and then the author's speculation on what it all means. It really doesn't hold any scientific or truthful bearing.

Bertrell stuck to the facts and then simply outlined weapons applications.

...HAARP can be used as a weapon. But you're saying they promise they won't, so it isn't?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You kinda blew right by the use and motive bit. ...?

Well, you didn't read the link to the actual HAARPP website, now did you? Why should I do the work for you? Scroll up and find out what it's used for yourself.

...HAARP can be used as a weapon. But you're saying they promise they won't, so it isn't?

HAARP would be about as effective as a weapon as a shoe is. And honestly, who throws a shoe? Catch my drift?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So you're saying HAARP is not a weapon, and cannot be used as a weapon or in weapons applications. Right?

...Are there any weapons projects related to electromagnetic waves, fields or rays that concern you?

top topics

join