It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode on tonight (Monday 1/9)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
UFO Files: Out of This World
Monday, January 9 at 8pm ET

re-airs at 12 midnight ET

on THE HISTORY CHANNEL

*Be sure to watch this new episode, it looks good. Mark it down and post it on your miror or something so you don't forget tonight, just wanted to give you all the heads up as always*

"Are we alone in the universe? Is the earth on the brink of a cosmic catastrophe? Do aliens really exist? And if they do, how do they get here? Long before man landed on the moon, people have been asking these and other questions that are out of this world. Perhaps clues to some of these questions lie in understanding the behavior of asteroids, life on Mars, and secrets that our government may hold about UFOs and Roswell."

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks meshuggah1324 for the heads up. The History Channel has been doing a good job presenting the evidence so far. I look forward to seeing this one.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Does anyone know if it is on over here in the UK as i am not able to check at the moment?

Sound intresting.

Pickle.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have someone in the U.S. tape it for you. It will be good. Post reviews here after the show.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

re-airs at 12 midnight ET

Hey, thanks for addressing me personally. I appreciate the personalized invite

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The history channel is my favorite channel.

They've been showing lots of great stuff related to UFO's, Area 51 and other topics like Bigfoot that are popular here at ATS.

Props to History Channel and A&E!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Does anyone know if it is on over here in the UK as i am not able to check at the moment?

Sound intresting.

Pickle.

yes ! its on sunday at 8 pm - history channel on sky tv that is...

info :- beyond the war of the worlds hg wells classic tale of a martian invasion hjas enthralled and terrified audiences for more then 100 years. the history of its many retellings is revealed.

This i feel is a rather lame subject - since we all know that was a hoax.

seems to me laterly that we are 1 week behind the americas for tv programs - i cite the new battlestar galactica serial on today 9 pm sky 1 as an example - that i beleive was shown last friday or sometime this weekend anyway over the otherside of the pond. - long live sky tv

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic

Originally posted by picklewalsh

Sound intresting.

Pickle.

yes ! its on sunday at 8 pm - history channel on sky tv that is...

info :- beyond the war of the worlds hg wells classic tale of a martian invasion hjas enthralled and terrified audiences for more then 100 years. the history of its many retellings is revealed.

This i feel is a rather lame subject - since we all know that was a hoax.

seems to me laterly that we are 1 week behind the americas for tv programs - i cite the new battlestar galactica serial on today 9 pm sky 1 as an example - that i beleive was shown last friday or sometime this weekend anyway over the otherside of the pond. - long live sky tv

Thank you very much.

And yes it does seem that we are only having to wait a week now, rarther then the months we usualy have to wait.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The show wasn't too bad. They covered a lot of ground for a 1 hour show. Included were the face on Mars and Roswell so it was pretty much a rehash of info thats been available for some time now. The presentation was worth the watch. History channel does a good job of being unbiased.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I agree - the history channel is probably (other than watching highlander on fx) one of, or perhaps my most favourite channel out of the 400 plus channels i have at my disposal.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Did anyone tape or record this? My TV wasn't recording last night so now I missed it.

If so, is there anyway you could send it to me through like www.yousendit.com or email?

Thanks!

Yuriko

new topics

top topics

join