It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If its a conspiracy, why was it badly executed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Uh what makes you think that the official government did this? It was the secret government in cahoots with their buddies of the strange religions.

The white house knew little about this, why tell them, so they could flub it and let it leak out? No only an idiot would do that. Same with JFK, that is how they can hide the truth for so long.

Besides a very good job was done on 911 in the construction and the defense of this pile of poo, but there is two things they overlooked:

1. They are in a war with the white house and that ain't good.
2. The internet and the instinct's of the populace
3. That there would be mistakes and goofs and that is all it takes to go back to the source...

when the truth is revealled as to who was behind this, there will be a big collective gasp as the truth is both horrifying and will be shocking.

when one of your best friends stabs you in the back and you are the last to figure it out, you will turn on them.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
The fact that we're still only discussing this here 4 years afterwards suggests that it was exceptionally well executed

the main reason i only discuss this is to educate people of the gov power.

as to why they did this my thought is with every terrorist 'attack' there are people like us that don't belive the gov and try to find the truth if any. i feel that they lost control of us, we were 'recruiting' like crazy getting more people in the 'know' to not belive everything the gov says. so basically they were sending US a message...and the message is "Look at what we can do, look at what what you know, look at what you can do about it."

but what the gov doesn't know is that we can bring this above the gov 'heads'. i feel confident that if all of us rise up and bring this to the U.N. together that we could be sucessful at catching mult war criminals at once.

and what's funny is even if this wasn't a conspiracy our gov would be turning us into terrorists. this whole 'war on terror' scheme allows us to control all those 'terrorists' through fear. which essentially turns that gov into a giant terrorist

DEFFINITION
ter·ror·ist
–noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If its a conspiracy, why was it badly executed?

i was wondering this a while back and came to this conclusion.

the nwo left the whole 9/11 thing in the hands of the Bush administration, who were, as we can see, not very good at concealment and filling the blanks,

besides i think it was pretty well executed if you ask me, most people believe it was a terrorist attack and those who dont are, well, in the terms of my classmates - crazy.

i also have noticed that the closer we come to 2012, the more lenient and less secretive the nwo has been (even if it is by the slightest)

<< 1   >>

join