It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't find this Cuba doc on the US Mind Control Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
There is a new documentary called Hasta Siempre about the Revolution in Cuba.

Makes a change from the usual right-wing crap we're subjected to in the US.

Hey! They even have people who 'flee' back to Cuba when they find out what it's like to live in the West! I wonder if they will get as much media coverage as those who seek the 'American Dream' - nightmare.

Link to Trailers:

www.ricenpeas.com...

Can anyone else recomend any good documentaries which question Western perspectives on life?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I suggest drop the documentarys and drop your can of coke in the bin and go out and purchase an Airline ticket to any third world country you fancy, it will be more realistic than any documentary you have ever seen, let us know when you leave so we can time how long it takes you to "Flee" back to the USA.

They should make a new Law that unhappy people can swap there citizenship to other unhappy people from other countries.

Then in theory there will no longer be two unhappy people, only one.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is a big difference between questioning the truth and blindly believing anything anti-US, because you think you're being open minded.

Do you have any idea what the people in Cuba go through?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dronetek,

Yep its terrible, picture the scene:
more doctors, nurses and teachers per head of population in the whole world, but the embargo stops the sick children getting the Medicine.
The doctors have no equiptment. The teachers no Books because the risk to reprisals from world governments if other nations sell these items to the Cubans.

Do you have any Idea? Castro isnt a saint, but hes not as he seems after being spun by the press and american politicians either. Americas not to blame totally either, I thought this whole community wa about denying ignorance not backing it up.

NumberCruncher hey why not watch the Documentary or maybe try and be openminded and find some impartial but true facts about both sides of this and then pass judgement?

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

NumberCruncher hey why not watch the Documentary or maybe try and be openminded and find some impartial but true facts about both sides of this and then pass judgement?

Regards

Elf

Because the opening post was as much about having a whinge about the US as it was about a Cuban documentary.

To many people take first world living for granted, having extensively travelled myself to places such as Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Indonesia, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, ......... i have seen first hand how the meek live.

It should be part of School ciriculum to visit a third World country to help the young appreciate what they have.

And inturn how they can help others less fortunate.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
MischeviousElf,

You are spot on. Cuba aint as bad as people make it out to be. This documentary really opened my eyes to it all.

NumberCruncher,

I noticed that you do not list Cuba amongst the countries you have been to. Yes, I'm sure you saw lots of poverty in the developing countries you visited but Cuba is not your average developing country. How many street children and people dieing of hunger is there in Cuba I ask? Don't confuse it with Haiti. In fact, the US government would also love to have many social levels which Cuba has obtained.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When are you moving to Cuba?

new topics

top topics

join