It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe My Family is Linked to Extraterrestrials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ever since I was a child I have felt a strong connection to extraterrestrials. I have reason to believe that my family is being involved in some type of alien experimentation. I’m not really sure where I should start with all of this

To be honest, I failed to see the significance of what had been going on in my life when I was a child. It wasn’t until last year that I started to put the puzzle together, and when I did, everything started to fall into place.

Back in 1989, my mother became romantically linked with a man who used to tell us that he believed he was not from this planet. Although slightly weird, he was a very nice guy to me and my sister. He treated my mother with respect, and that’s all I really cared about at the time. I can recall sitting on a porch swing with him when I was very young, and him pointing up to the sky and saying “Look! ”. When I looked up into the sky, I saw a shooting star shoot by. This happened on more than one occasion.

Then, in 1992, he got my mother pregnant. Immediately after, his demeanor changed almost instantly. He told my mother that he was not ready to be a father, and he left her. I could not believe that he would do such a thing, as it seemed very uncharacteristic of him. Regardless, father or no father, my mom was going to have the baby no matter what. Almost five months into her pregnancy, she told me and my sister about a dream that she had. She was in a hospital, and she gave birth to an alien baby. Apparently, the doctors were humans and they took her baby away. Shortly after, in real life, she had a miscarriage. She was at home with my aunt, and she started to get labor pains at only five months. She went to the hospital, and they sent her home. At home, the pains continued until she gave birth to a water sac with a small baby inside. As you can imagine, it was very traumatic for her. Just recently, I asked her about what happened again. She told me that the weirdest part about it was that the baby looked like a fully developed newborn child. She said that instead of a five month old developing fetus, the baby looked like an actual miniature version of a healthy newborn child. This is one of the many things that I’ve put together in this puzzle.

As a very young child, I had two surgeries called “mastoidectomies ” done on my left ear. The doctors make an incision behind your ear, fold it forward, and rearrange your hearing bones. At least that is what I’ve been told happens, though I may be wrong. To this day, when doctors look in my left ear, they get uneasy. I actually had one doctor look in my ear and say, “Holy ****!”. Not exactly the kind of thing you like to hear from a doctor. When I informed him of my previous surgeries, he wasn’t convinced that the surgeries would make the inside of my ear look the way it does. The canal is about three times the size of a normal ear canal, and produces no ear wax whatsoever. I am constantly getting bumps behind my ears that are about the size of a rice grain. I have been telling people for my whole entire life, that I feel like I am being watched everywhere I go. After watching “The Truman Show”, I asked my wife if she ever feels like that sometimes. She said no, but I have felt like I have been on the Truman Show my whole life. For some reason, I have this feeling that I am chosen for something. I also find it somewhat weird that even though I have always been interested in extraterrestrial stuff, I have never once dreamt about it.

Speaking of dreams, let me get onto the next part of the puzzle. I can see the future in my dreams. Whether it is an insignificant event, or something that is very important, I always dream about something that is going to happen the very next day. I have predicted things as big as my best friends cousin dying, and as little as what somebody is going to say to me that following day. It happens every single day, without fail. I have since gotten used to it, and I usually tell my wife about my dreams so that the very next day we can watch them unfold together.

My wife bought me a telescope online as a christmas present. It arrived, and I put it together. I hadn’t been able to use it because the sky has been extremely cloudy, and you can't see a damn thing. So, finally, my wife told me that it's a clear sky outside, and she can see stars. I got my coat and hat on, went out to the back porch, and set up my telescope. I look up and immediately see a bunch of stars. One in particular was extremely bright, and big. Naturally, I chose that one as the one to view first with my new telescope.

I set the viewfinder in the general vicinity of the bright star and I get it in the crosshairs. Just then, my 2 year old daughter knocks on the door to get my attention. I open the door, and give her a kiss. I come back and look in the viewfinder, and the star is gone. I look up with my own eyes, and I see it moving slowly, and horizontally towards me. Bright as hell, moving slow as hell. At this point I realize one thing: This isn't a star. Now, I think "Okay, it's a plane.. false call." Then I remember that the damn thing was absolutely still as I put it in my viewfinder, for a good 10-20 seconds. The "star" kept the same pace and had made it over the roof of my house, to a point where I couldn't see it anymore. Just then, I see a plane in the sky... it's blinking and it's WAY lower than the "star" was. It also is moving about 10 times slower than the "star" was moving. It took the "star" maybe 10 seconds to go over my roof to the point I couldn't see it anymore... whereas it took the plane nearly a minute to cross the sky and be out of my view.

Recently, something very scary happened to my 2 year old nephew. My sister had to take him to the hospital because he was not responding to anything that she, or my mother was saying or doing to him. The doctors took him in, and gave him a CAT scan and a spinal tap. They thought he may have some type of brain infection. After staying in the hospital for a day and a half, they released him. They could not find anything wrong with him, and he slowly got better by himself. The doctors could not explain why his white cell count was extremely high, and his glucose level was extremely low. This brings me to my next piece of the puzzle. About six or seven months ago, my sister told my mother something that disturbs the hell out of me. Late at night, my nephew was screaming in his room. My older nephew, his brother, was in the room with him sleeping soundly. My sister ran into the room, and when she opened the door she saw a ball of light shoot into the closet. She did not tell me about this, she told my mother about it. I asked my mom what she thought it was, and she and my sister both think it was a spirit. I, however, have done research and found that white balls of light in, or around houses are signs of possible abduction.

Many, many other events have taken place throughout the history of my family tree. My cousin was in the hospital with my sister, for a blood infection when they were young kids. While he was in the hospital, he and my sister saw a triangular shaped UFO outside of the window. They stick by their story to this very day. My grandmother has told me that she sometimes watches UFOs fly over her home. She said that she sits out on the porch and watches them fly around. These are just a few of the examples that lead me to believe that something is going on. I truly believe, that my family is directly linked with extraterrestrials. I don’t know how, and I don’t know why.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I just spent 1/2 hour typing a PM to you, tried to send it, and been greeted with:

You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff until you have more than 20 posts.

Could you please e-mail me? I would like to speak to you regarding your post.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by eksman]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am seeing a pattern here. Notice how similar it is to my post where I go into my first ufo sighting that looked like a star. And then another sighting where it goes right over my house. Notice also that this post and others that I observe are always by someone who uses a new username and registers nearly the same day as the post they make? So you are a counterintelligence agent of some sort, right? These guys have been doing stuff like this for quite a long long long time now. So easy to spot, at least for me. They know you can't say anything about it without looking paranoid. Read my post under the topic, 90 degree turns started by Dulcimer. These are the eavesdroppers that you hear me sometimes refer to. Many, many of the posts at this forum I believe are by spies.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow that's alot of information there, I have a question though, you said you have to have a mastoidectomies performed. What was the reason for that?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A term you may not know of as of yet:
Panspermia.

I thought this may be pertinent to your experiences, and a variable worth consideration.

Some source links:
www.panspermia.org...
www.panspermia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.daviddarling.info...

An idea, with ancient roots, according to which life arrives, ready-made, on the surface of planets from space.1 Anaxagoras is said to have spoken of the "seeds of life" from which all organisms derive. Panspermia began to assume a more scientific form through the proposals of Berzelius (1834), Richter (1865), Kelvin (1871), and Helmholtz (1871), finally reaching the level of a detailed, widely-discussed hypothesis through the efforts of the Swedish chemist Svante Arrhenius. Originally in 1903,2 but then to a wider audience through a popular book in 1908,3 Arrhenius urged that life in the form of spores could survive in space and be spread from one planetary system to another by means of radiation pressure. He generally avoided the problem of how life came about in the first place by suggesting that it might be eternal, though he did not exclude the possibility of living things generating from simpler substances somewhere in the universe. In Arrhenius's view, spores escape by random movement from the atmosphere of a planet that has already been colonized and are then launched into interstellar space by the pressure of starlight ("radiopanspermia"). Eventually, some of the spores fall upon another planet, such as the Earth, where they inoculate the virgin world with new life or, perhaps, compete with any life-forms that are already present.

Kind regards,
John

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eksman
I just spent 1/2 hour typing a PM to you, tried to send it, and been greeted with:

Omg so funny , I laughed about 1 min when I read your post ^_^

Writing for so long and not be able to send it

I am going to read the main topic now .

Sorry

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
5 month old fetus looks like a tiny baby. they even start growing fingernails around this time. not abnormal at all to look like a normal baby only smaller

www.babycenter.com...
menshealth.about.com...

with regards to the other stuff, I'll let someone else talk about the different stories but I would set up some recording equipment outside your grandmother's house and film those frequent visitors.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I am seeing a pattern here. Notice how similar it is to my post where I go into my first ufo sighting that looked like a star. And then another sighting where it goes right over my house. Notice also that this post and others that I observe are always by someone who uses a new username and registers nearly the same day as the post they make? So you are a counterintelligence agent of some sort, right? These guys have been doing stuff like this for quite a long long long time now. So easy to spot, at least for me. They know you can't say anything about it without looking paranoid. Read my post under the topic, 90 degree turns started by Dulcimer. These are the eavesdroppers that you hear me sometimes refer to. Many, many of the posts at this forum I believe are by spies.

Huh? I thought I was paranoid. You've taken it to another level, my friend.

No, these are real life occurences I'm describing here. I have never even read your post, nor do I want to now.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eksman

I would prefer not to speak through emails. Let's both accumulate 20 posts, and then I will message you.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
man some people have all the luck.. lol

i really liked the story, i do believe it but hey we are all people and many of us are just sayen that "hey this guy must be nuts, we dont believe you"

Now me personally ima beliver, ever since i was introduced to extraterestrail phen. back in elementry school ( ifound a interesting book at a fair). Keep up the posts if anything new happens

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Wow that's alot of information there, I have a question though, you said you have to have a mastoidectomies performed. What was the reason for that?

I had the 2 mastoidectomies done when I was really young. The last one was done when I was 5 years old, and the first one was years before that. The official reason that was always told to me is that I had hearing problems. However, I must have been damn near deaf in my left ear, because my left ear today is very hard of hearing.

I'm 22 years old, btw. I will definitely bring a camera next time I visit my Grandma's house. I don't get out there much anymore because she lives in Milwaukee, and I live in Madison.

Thanks for responding everyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just found your post (gotta love search) and all I can say is wow.

Has anything happened recently to you since your last post?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
idbltrl001,

You seem like a nice enough guy. I'm not sure what to make of your experiences yet but I can tell you to be very careful of whom you listen to here. If you are looking for help to figure out what's going on there are plenty of good people that can take a very methodical and sensible approach without judging you. You need just ask.

IMO, there are some very explainable things you talk about and some that are not so easy to figure out. If you could elaborate on each significant occurrence with more detail we can possibly break things down. If on the other hand you are convinced your family is ET in origin, then I believe you're making assumptions without true investigation.

By no means am I saying there is no connection to UFO or alien life but it’s better to stay on the fence until you get a more substantial idea of what's going on. Odds are most of what you talk about can be explained. Like I said, there are some very sensible people on ATS that if asked will try to help you unravel things.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I would recommend to all abductees, or people in question, to receive x-rays or catscans on both arms to see if there is a foreign object, about the size of a half-peanut, imbedded into the arm. If there is unsual nerve-cell growth around the object, and the object is made of unknown metals... then you were implanted and abducted by a grey.

top topics

join