It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I recently was able to go to the store by going to myATS and click on my new u2us however now that they are read the link isnt there anymore. How do i get to the store!

Please help!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just click on the mCenter Icon and you're back in.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Just click on the image

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I need some advice and am new to the site is there anybody out there?
If anybody can see me tell me what to do

[edit on 9-1-2006 by mastermason1] Where is the edit on 9/1/2006 button?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by mastermason1]
I'll even go as far as giving you my number if you live in the U.S. and maybe you can tell me.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by mastermason1]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm new to this site and need help just posting and replying my messages, would someone help me. Someone told me to edit on mastermason and the date but I dont see that edit button.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey is anyone online?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What exactly are you having trouble doing mastermason1?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The edit button disappears after a certain amount of time has elapsed after a post.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dang it, I still get lost in the Freshman Forum. Is there a Forum For Idiots section?

I need help figuring out how to add a friend. And I mean at a Dick and Jane level...

Months ago Ghost147 told me he had added me as a friend, and I was so completely honored, but then when I go to my Profile, I see I have no friends...
I thought maybe I said something wrong and he took it back, and I was embarrassed to ask.

Today, TNMockingbird added me as a friend. That makes two! But still it shows as no friends...

I've/we've had a few PM's now, with her trying to talk me how to do this, and I'm afraid that she will want to take her friend back. This is really embarrassing and I don't want to bother her anymore.

Honestly, I'm not stupid. I just can't figure this out...well, maybe a little stupid, but within normal limits.

Can somebody direct me to a super simplistic link of instructions? I did manage to find their "walls" and there I was! They really did put me on their list! And I'd like to return the courtesy, with great joy...so...anybody? It doesn't need to be today, but someday, someone?...help?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

ATS link - Adding Friends

Has pretty pictures! You have to go to their profile to do so. Hope it helps!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

They're both on your wall, you've added them already.

If you want to add a friend, click on the member's name on the avatar box, which takes you to their profile page. Then click 'wall' (heart icon), and once you're on their wall, click 'add as friend' (a wee heart icon too, confusingly).
Then they'll appear in your friends list.
If that isn't clear, just let me know - it took me ages to figure out this kind of stuff on ATS.

ETA - Ok, TEOFTW has done it better.

edit on 20-4-2016 by beansidhe because: eta

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thank you, yes!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Yes! Yes! You are right...I just needed to hit the refresh button!...now, if only I could find a refresh button on myself!

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No worries, I could do with one of those myself.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I would never 'take it back'.

Although, YOU may want me to someday LOL.

I'm going to go and check on your progress now.

You'll get the hang of it. If a dodo like me can, surely you will excel!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It was already done. Go check again...

Oops! I thought you were referring to friends! No, please, don't go checking for one of those buttons on yourself. If it was there...you know what, I'm going to tip toe away from this one....

edit on 20-4-2016 by ClownFish because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2016 by ClownFish because: First edit: added oops....Second edit: got flustered and forgot to explain the damn edit. Sorry. And NOW I'll tip toe away...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Our profiles used to have two lists of friends, one for each direction.
There was a list of people who made you their friend, and a list of the friends you added yourself.
Now, as you have discovered, there is only the second list. That is why people who "friend" you don't show up on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I see, said the blind man to the deaf mute...

I just know that it feels much better seeing that there's a friend on either side of the aisle. Mine was empty on both sides...boo hoo.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Refresh button.

But thank you and you are a welcome addition to my list.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join