It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the universe's science expariment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
could it be that we are an ongoing science project? seems to make sence since we are the only inhabited planet with an atmosphere that can sustain various forms of life. why else would we be here unless it were to prove a point. all the religeous people out there are going to say that i'm going to hell and if it were real i probly would be (but for other reasons). if you think about it, life acourding to scientists has been around for a couple thousand years. what gets me is why in all that time before the last 110 years had no civil governments or countries gained the technology we have now. there were those who tried but were shuned as crazy a couple thousand years ago. so why is it we could do what no others could do? because we were alowed to. after all you can't have an expariment if it won't progress. in less than a hundred years we went from riding horses which were the staples of transportation since before the dark ages to driving cars and flying.

so what changed? was it us or were we allowed to by someone else. are they watching and waiting to see if we destroy ourselves with this gained brain power or are the waiting for us to mature enough to tell us why we are here. either way it's hard to phathom how fast we went from little technology to almost having it all. let me know what you think, is it just that we got better? or were we made to be.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
......... *shakes head* ....what?

new topics

join