It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yin & Yang, Which 1 Are You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Our paths are (to me) percieved as so parrallel, i just "get you" about 90 to 95% of the time. The other 5-10% of the time i can simultaneously see what you are saying from so many different angles, it is just so sublime in its lucidity and simplicity that your words simply make me glow, it is just undescribably beautiful.

Wow

You're the s#@t.

I don't know you personally, but i love the way you think.
Actually, you probably know me in a fashion that transcends 'personally.' Which is even better, IMO.

Hope this help you understand what it is you mean to me. Thanks for choosing to be you.

Wow. Got my throat lump early in the day. Thanks for letting me know.

This is how I know there is a Ultimate Creative Force--Sentient Energy of some sort. Because I know myself well enough to know 'that's not me'--and it is not even self-depreciating for me to say 'there is no way I would have ever achieved communication to that degree on my own,' because I am a published
(scantily published, but STILL) poet, have a fetish for words with the blessing of being good at them, and I've never truly failed any goal I set before myself (such as learning to... or doing this or that...). I'm good at stuff--but I'm not that good. And it wasn't gradual but rather sudden and unexpected.
And that is how I 'know' there is (what I call) God... Of course I also know that my own 'knowing' is mine only and so I don't go around saying 'I know God is.' How can I prove it? Why should I set myself up for having to?

You aren't a Gemini, are you?

Nope.

Libra Sun, Moon in Taurus, Scorpio Rising; born the Year of the Earth Monkey in the hour of the Dragon.

[edit on 1/10/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Wow. Got my throat lump early in the day. Thanks for letting me know.

"Ditto" seems to be an understatement. Quite it. I'm at work in a firehouse at a military installation, surrounded by "macho" men who are walking through my office constantly. I'm suppose to be a tough guy. I'm suppose to be strong. But, then again .. . I don't permit myself to be either defined nor confined by other peoples fears.

This is how I know there is a Ultimate Creative Force--Sentient Energy of some sort. Because I know myself well enough to know 'that's not me'--and it is not even self-depreciating for me to say 'there is no way I would have ever achieved communication to that degree on my own. ..

We definatley "get eachother".

have a fetish for words with the blessing of being good at them, and I've never truly failed any goal I set before myself (such as learning to... or doing this or that...). I'm good at stuff--but I'm not that good. And it wasn't gradual but rather sudden and unexpected.

I know exactly what it is you speak of. And, simultaneously this is also the 10% i was refering to.

a fetish for words

that would be a shining example of the 5% i was refering to.

"a fetish for words".

I love that phrase. Because it is a fetish for language, a fetish for communication, a fetish for the promotion of understanding and tolerance.

many angles. Beautifully lucid, simple, and sublime . . . indeed.

When we meet, i'm going to kiss you.

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would like to re-introduce an older thread...

Your contributions are welcome, as always.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
In Taoism the world consists of three aspects of ourselves, or the Three Purities. The symbols used to represent these three dimensions are:

A dotted circle: Wu Chi - Jade Purity - The unconscious mind
A solid circle: Tai Chi - Crystal Purity - The subconscious mind
The Yin/Yang: Yin Yang - Grand Purity - The conscious mind

From the view of Wu Chi, Tai Chi appears as darkness. From the view of Tai Chi, Yin Yang appears as darkness. Yin Yang, the conscious mind (material world) appears as the darkness within darkness. A Taoist must walk in harmony with The Tao in order to leave the darkness within the darkness and enter the light.

EDIT: Added the 3 Purities and fixed typo.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by deadboi]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, how do you define light and darkness Spiritually? How do you define them in physics and chemistry? Personally, I attempt with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength to follow God's Will and to me this color can be of any color. Never be ashamed if people have taught you that you were born of a "wrong" color!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, how do you define light and darkness Spiritually?

If there is one positive thing i would have to say about you, it is that you ask the tought questions, and props to you for engaging my brain.

How do i define light and darkness Spiritually?

Wow.

My most sincere and integrity filled response is that i do not define either, but each and every individual must decide for themselves.

But, in an effort to answer your question i would say i would quantify the Spiritual Light as just "TRUTH", while the Spiritual Darkness would be whatever divides, sets boundries, or seperates the "TRUTH" from the "TRUTH".

And, that is my best answer. However i would like to include that i think the only thing that is at the core of all causality of seperations, and boundries (be it geographical, or within our fractionalized neuronets) would be: FEAR.

How do you define them in physics and chemistry?

Tougher question. Light and Darkness in terms of physics and chemistry. I'm going to go give this some thought .....

It is 7 minutes later. My answer is we are dysfunctional concerning the way we interpret such information. Before we are capable or have the capacity to contemplate the truth of either, we must re-evaluate ourselves in regards to how we function as observers to the reality in which we live.

Suggested Movie for you to watch: What The Bleep Do We Know?
I think this may begin to introduce you to some truths you have not been introduced to yet, Greatech. I think you may like it.

Personally, I attempt with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength to follow God's Will and to me this color can be of any color. Never be ashamed if people have taught you that you were born of a "wrong" color!!!

Don't try too hard. An internal bliss exists in a state of mind where you are no longer trying to make any person or thing an extention of your will, but becoming an extention of the will of all of it, all consciousness, and all parrallels found to provide similiarities within nature. Make sense?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ying and Yang: which one are we?

To see Right and Wrong, and to know them both, is to be outside of them.

You have choice. You are an outsider looking in. You are an offset.

You Choose between Ying and Yang.

To know what is Right and what is Wrong, is Knowledge.

To know which is Right and which is Wrong...That is Wisdom.

To do which is Right, is to walk in the way of Christ.

Peace

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My signature says it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join