It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Amazing Clear Footage Of Ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have on my desktop 5 files that contain 5 seperate pieces of different ufo footage.One of them is absolutelt astonishing and if someone can look at it to see if we can rule out tampering then i would say it is the best footage i have ever seen anywhere.Period.The problem is i am so bleeping ignorant computerwise that i can not figure out how to get them from my desktop to ats.
I went to rapidshare and putfile but can not figure out how to get the link to ats.I am a moron when it comes to computers.I have posted this problem on the question and answers forum but have gotten no replies.I understand if no one has the patience to walk me through this like a child but it is a shame because i know everyone would be as fascinated with these vids as i am.These vids defy debunking imho.What a shame if i cant share them.I got them from limewire filesharing and i use a mac, and if no one can help me then i guess the only one who will be saying
is me.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can you describe this video?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why have you posted three diferent thread regarding the same subjects, please read the ATS rules please and keep it to the one thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've asked u this question in an another identical thread of yours,
whats the title of the video? or is there any info? ie, date, location ect

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi all,sorry about the multiple postings, i wont do that again...guess i was just a bit frustrated trying to figure this out....my bad.
The most amazing video is of a couple taking camcorder video from a helicopter over New York City.As they approach the wtc she points at the towers and says"whats that?" and there is a saucer shaped object floating out from behind the towers.Then the craft takes off at an incredible(!)speed and stops instantly to the right of the chopper.Then the ship does a lightning fast buzz at the chopper and shoots straight up into the sky and out of sight.The video quality is AAA+ and the camera is steady and focused.There is volume and many background objects for reference(the manhattan skyline).This is the best video i have ever seen for a number of reasons...not leastly the physics involved in the areial manuever the craft does.The video is crystal clear and lasts about 8 seconds.Have you guys seen this already?It is from 2000

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
sorry to say that video is not real. It was used as a Sci-Fi channel promo. there have been many threads about it.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by bruise]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow...not real?Bummer....your sure?

[edit on 8-1-2006 by allisoneisall]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That is not a real ufo video. notice how the people in the helicopter do nothing when the ufo shoots towards them, in most cases, if something shot at you like that, you would scream and duck for cover.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yea im sure. i first thought like you it was amazing and real. it was used as a promo for the sci-fi channel. the woman in the video is an actress and has it listed on her resume.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why did I have a feeling it was going to be that video?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thank you for your endeavors allisoneisall, Ats has hundreds of keen ufologist's on its boards, and just as soon as any new video or new
sighting becomes available you can guarantee it will be posted on these boards, the fact that the clip of the ufo you found involved the WTC, should have told you that it was over 5 years old, nevertheless thank you for wanting to share your findings, and i look forward to reading further posts.

All the best... ian

[edit on 1/9/2006 by iamian]

top topics

join