It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah theory. Do alien messiahs exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay, it sounds like a daft question, but lets think about it. If there are aliens, do they have a God or a Messiah type figure they pay heed to? For want of a better word, it's a question of faith. Have the Greys evolved from lifeforms who believed in God or what? For some reason, I doubt that the Greys believe in God. They look quite atheist to me...No offense to any atheists out there. You don't have big eyes.
Ta for reading...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
topic title reads: do alien messiahs exist?

answer: yes. Maitreya and Sananda for example.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In reply to your question do alien messiahs exist. I do think in a very arguable way it is very plausable. Here is the way i see it. In many of the bible text's there are signs which prove this theory. There is one particular passage stating " GOD From another world ". Now back in those day's there was at least basic if not extremely advanced astrology. Now that's not my argument. What im saying is that the passage can and to me, IS taken in a literal form. In sum with the big picture i think there is or was "JESUS" And all the religions around the world have distorted there origional knowledge of this devine being in a honest way due to passing time and the change of country and even government infulstructour. So my belief is actually that The JESUS( OR ANY OTHER GOD ) we know today was actually a priest of an alien religion, Brought to earth to preach, Having said that how we got here may have even been brought or created by these extra tetorials, That's a whole other story. Well sorry for the spelling might not be 100 %. But that's just a little insight in what i believe. Hope to get some opinions. Thanks,.

new topics

join