It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who steal their man's food---

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You can steal MY food ImJaded..

I'm having chewing problems anyway..LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
HOWEVER....it isn't just us females who steal food when claiming not to want anything or to be hungry. My man will do this every time. (so that's why I always, always make extra) heehee

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Every time I make extra for a guy, he ends up NOT eating it... And then I have to, just so it won't go to waste

But I am definitely, especially during the days of late, a huge calorie counter. Until it's someone else's food, which apparently does not count towards the reasons I have non-existent abs. I used to be really bad about doing it, but now that I don't spend hour upon hour with a boyfriend, I'm just eating my own damn food... And just eating more of it haha.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Now... As a man... I am really confused. I could have sworn "no" means "no"!!!

Just another example of why men find women so damned confusing. If you want some food... Just say "yes"!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My best friend and I joke on this subject all the time. Here's why. A few months ago, I smoked up a brisket and my freind came over with his wife for dinner.
While we were out at the smoker our wives went ahead and had themselves a rather large dinner.
I bring in the brisket and ask the women if they still wanted some. They both begged off as being too full. Well to cut a long story short. Both of our wives started to "pick" off of our plates and ended up eating more than either my buddy or me.
Now when one of the girls say that they are not hungry or that they are full, my buddy and I ask the ladies to qualify this. Full as in not going to eat anymore or not hungry and clean the plates?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
kenshiro2012

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm still convinced that
there are less calories in OPF...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another way I look at this is this kind of behavior gives me a reason to always eat right. If she wants to scavenge off of me then I'm always going to be snacking on healthy stuff. As a result I know she's eating right and that makes me feel good. It works out for both of us.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes I feel that almost All women do this, Me having had more females than men in the family, I learned quick!!!Either pretend liek your Not ENjoying what you are eating, the reason being they want to share in your joy and thats why they do it,Or they can't stand To see you having all the fun!!!

Me i've learned making a woman happy is worth it! whatever you give them you get back Three times!!!. Thats WHy I only plan on eating half the sandwhich to begin with.

Now while in a relationship I prepare for this, but I've had this happen on 2nd and 3rd dates which truly annoys me!!! Its like You barely Know me, and you already think you can take my FOOD AWAY! Whats next My SOUL!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
bordnlazy---- YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I totally totally agree...

I'm not going to steal a dude's food if I hardly know him, but if you've been in a relationship with me, YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW!!!

And yes, giving=receivingX3

HE GETS IT~

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
its easy to stop a chick from taking my grub

if i wished for it to end alls it'd take is

5 words.

but consideration for feelings comes into play

ps: bring on teh extra fewds.

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the Dr. Pepper commercial, where the chick tries to steal his soda and he splits.

My g/f steals my food all the time. I always make an extra plate and when she starts picking I'll hand that one off to her and grab the other one.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Adam--- That is the best system I've heard yet haha!!!! I love it!

You men are all too funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Think about it, women are the weaker of the species. They are not equiped to take care of themselves, so they feel entitled to mooch off the man, cause that is what women do. It's always been this way. Women have to be manipulative to survive because they are weak and helpless. It only makes sence that they steal men's food.
IM JUST KIDDING LADIES!
Men should know that this is going to happen, and if they don't, they diserve to go hungry. It doesn't bother me in the least when my girlfriend eats off my plate. I always order way too much, so she doesn't have to feel bad about doing it. It's kinda cute, actually.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How can you love someone and being afraid of this person stealing... food from you??? If you really love this person, you should even like her to steal from you! You should give her everything you can. That's part of the pleasures of giving love to somebody, I think. I can't figure hwo some people can claim loving somebody and being possessive, egotistical with him/her.

[edit on 3/2/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You posted:

"How can you love someone and being afraid of this person stealing... food from you??? If you really love this person, you should even like her to steal from you! You should give her everything you can. That's part of the pleasures of giving love to somebody, I think. I can't figure hwo some people can claim loving somebody and being possessive, egotistical with him/her. "

[edit on 3/2/06 by Echtelion]

I think your public schooling is showing here. People love lots of things which under close examination are not necessarily good for them.

The idea here is that you would like to be asked if they can take your food..also that this is not a career opportunity for you to keep them in your food. In otherwords..you constantly take second best ..or second or third fruits while being expected to provide first fruits, first best. Think it through!!
We sometimes used to call this ..basic civilities. Decency is another word for it.

I am not some womans "givens " to be taken for granted...as a career...this with some ..not all women ..leads to the next step or givens. I like to be asked.
I dont approve of this conduct among men either.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
The idea here is that you would like to be asked if they can take your food

I'd never make my g/f ask me. It's not a respect issue, it's an intimacy issue.

..also that this is not a career opportunity for you to keep them in your food. In otherwords..you constantly take second best ..or second or third fruits while being expected to provide first fruits, first best. Think it through!!

The man should always be the bigger person because they're, on the whole, less emotional. If she's not worth putting before you every time, then you're with the wrong woman my friend. It's not a freakin' business deal for cryin' out loud!

We sometimes used to call this ..basic civilities. Decency is another word for it.

Once again, if you have respect and civility issues with your lady, then you're with the wrong one.

I am not some womans "givens " to be taken for granted...as a career...this with some ..not all women ..leads to the next step or givens. I like to be asked.
I dont approve of this conduct among men either.

See last reply.

Echtelion

Go with your heart man! There's nothing wrong with doin' it the right way.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You posted:

"I'd never make my g/f ask me. It's not a respect issue, it's an intimacy issue. "

correct it is a intimacy issue..I'd never "make " my g/f aske me either. I would think she has common sense enough to ask not take for granted. The consideration to ask means she is intimate and confident enough to respect me in this way ..this too is intimacy. Not primordal marking out of territory by eating your food without asking.

And you are correct...if she doesnt ask or know this ..I am with the wrong woman.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have never actually taken any food from my guy. I just figure that if I am hungry, I can just go get it. He usually either offers up some tasty morsels for me to eat, or he asks me "Do you want in on this?". He usually cops an attitude if I say that I am not hungry. He even shared some steak from his favorite place with me, which shocked me. It was rare(I like medium well more), but I had some anyway. I knew that he wanted me to have some, so I did.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by SurveyGirl]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My boyfriend and I were out eating lunch yesterday, and he made a different point---- HE actually pointed out that I was ASKING him to take my food. ((Firstly, I'm happy to say that I'm quite the lucky girl in finding one who doesn't really mind so much if I steal his food, that being said, I'll continue)) He wasn't eating much of his, so I offered him some of mine--- And the first thing he said to me was... "This is the exact opposite of that thing you wrote about." ((As my best friend for over a year, I've made him read all of these haha))

He always asks if I want in on the food thing too--- And I'm getting surprisingly better at telling him the truth!!! When I want some food, I say yes, and when I don't, I say no... It's highly amazing how well that works haha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join