Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Become a Moderator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wire $5 billion to the three amigo's secret swiss bank account with a holding period of a week to ensure you get your modship.

Where's the confusion?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cross the Pacific, climb to the top of Mt. Everest, build a thriving society. Then wait for the invite.

Oh yeah...and don't ask.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

*ducks and sets off a maple flavoured smoke bomb to confuse the canuck*

Nerdling,

I almost fell out of my chair reading that one!
... too damn funny

... still laughing at the visual of Intrepid temporarily distracted by the maple-flavoured smoke.

hahahaha ... oh my ... :shk:

As for the original poster,

1- Join ATS

2- Post appropriately

3- Help others as needed

4- Observe the T&Cs

5- Repeat steps 2 thru 4

You may never receive an invite to MOD, but you will definitely expand your horizons intellectually, that I can guarantee!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
12m, that is a very good way of putting it!

The true purpose of being here should be to search for the truth, and to enlighten ourselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have to ask I am new to ATS....but I see so many avatars with the cute little puppy...is that like an inside joke or does it mean or represent something....sorry don't mean to be clueless.
That's why I'm asking.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetraSpace5
I have to ask I am new to ATS....but I see so many avatars with the cute little puppy...is that like an inside joke or does it mean or represent something....sorry don't mean to be clueless.
That's why I'm asking.

That's Spooky, one of our staff members dog. It's a show of support for William One Sac as he went through are hard time.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well...I hope all is well

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have to say moderating is a tough job, enforcement and all, the only thing it usually pays you is a bite in the arse. If you're dedicated enough with your time, then yeah, I guess it'd be all cool. Not sure if I'd take a mod job if I was asked though.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How to become a mod seems like such a limited question, why not shoot for the stars? People should be asking how to become an Amigo and then they have the real power. They get to set up there and make the really important decisions, like what beer is served in the staff pub and who's night it is to buy.......

Place no limit on your dreams and only the stars will determine where you land in this crazy universe.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The Los tres Amigos de ATS are a special group wup. Those three do a great job on here. I can say this about myself though, I don't flame on other people's posts nor have I violated the T&C's of ATS. I digress, it's a lost cause for me to become a moderator.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
please insert another .75 cents

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Wire $5 billion to the three amigo's secret swiss bank account with a holding period of a week to ensure you get your modship.

Where's the confusion?

For all you who doubt:

This worked!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I can dub myself a moderator, of my own officiating. All I have to do is make an avatar that says Self Proclaimed Moderator. I'd be the most bad-ass moderator on ATS and everybody would be my friend, because that just sounds like me!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join