It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Fallout from Ground Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We all know that the air in NYC was highly contaminated in the months following 9/11.... 14 rescue dogs died of respiratory ailments, now we have a human victim as well
note in the article, that it says he was in WTC 7 as it began to collapse (implode)

i'm just wondering when people will start dropping like flies among rescue workers and civilians alike, and the ensuing lawsuits and if anyone will be held accountable, especially those in government

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting post. I have seen a film about 9/11, cant remember the name sorry, and it was talking about the environmental disaster that 9/11 was. It stated facts that the air around New York was the same PH as that of toilet cleaner, as to all of the electrical devices in the building, such as asbestos and computer screens. A few days after the attacks the government said that it was ok for people to go back to the area, and the air was fine to breathe, this was not the case. On the film that i saw, there was an interview with a man who was a singer in New York, and who had worked there for a very long time, since the attacks he has experienced serious respiratory problems, and is now unable to sing, and this seems to be the case with more and more people suffering from breathing difficultys, theres one hell of a lot the government needs to answer to, pity is that a lot of people are not aware of these things, the story "muslim dude, flys plane into building, war" people seem to accept this, not wanting to go into any detail about it. A sad way to be.

join