It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website of the Week:The Disclosure Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Website

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

Here is a conspiracy site we could all dig. This is a conspiracy against the conspirators. I like the things these people are shooting for. It reminds me of Tuesday Declassified on Sci-Fi. An all out "Hey Govt, we want answers" group trying to blow the top on the govts conspiracies.

I hope these people can pull it off and get us some answers. But, I fear they will end up like all others who have tried in the past.

[Edited on 1-10-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well to be honest ImAlreadyPsycho,
The truth, in whatever form it takes, is out there, but in this age of information and with the implications of the internet, the truth can be surpressed, hidden under oddles of mis-information, etc., from both leftist and rightwingers, conservatives,etc., that it makes finding "fact from fiction" often impossible.

I think it is a great idea if the "truth" or the "facts" is what they are truly trying to seek or find.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very true. If they are after an altered truth that fits what they are after, I would not be impressed. If they are after the real truth, meaning, the reality of real, then I would fully support the cause. Unfortunately, there is really no way to tell. Just like the media, who are they serving????

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Little concern though ImAlreadyPsycho....
Just found this interesting article:

"I have a doubt About "Disclosure"
Link:
www.jp-petit.com...

Seems Nans is familiar with the gentlemen named: Dr Jean-Pierre Petit, of France.
She may be able to shed some light on this for you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I feel that The Disclosure Project has too many things it wants to accomplish beyond government disclosure of UFO materials, but if they get the job done, then so be it. Does the range of objectives discount witnesses who are willing to go in front of congress (once their national security oaths are removed) to start a real investigation into the matter? Not at all.

I also don't know what Greer does for a living, such as if he even works outside of this project of his. The man has a family. Living isn't cheap and if he dedicates himself to reaching the goal of government disclosure without contributions to reach that goal, he would likely have no funds to accomplish the tasks he has set forth, nor would he find it easy to feed himself or his wife and kids.

Living in this day and age isn't cheap. If you work towards a goal that almost nobody wants to see accomplished, then you are facing an even greater struggle. Money is required and I see no problem in Greer asking for money with regards to The Disclosure Project.

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Nicely said heelstone.

I think what you are describing is the goal of every "fact finding" group or organization goes through....they get so 'overwhelmed' or get so 'dug' into a few things that they lose track of what their goals were to begin with...to just "disclose" or real the 'truth' or facts.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I must agree with you both. I fear that this organization, like most others after the "truth", will not truely follow goals that will help them find the real truth. They may get half truths and the like, but they will also bend the truth to fit what they want known.

I will check that article out later today seekerof. Looks good.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I recently watched their DVD, and I have to say, it pretty much confirmed what I already thought.

I've read about Tesla, and the technologies that are reportedly used in 'UFOs'.

I presume their research slots into other areas of research and history for a bigger picture of the overall scheme of things - the new world order if you will.

If this DVD was produced in 2001, what have they done since?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Never the less it's still a good site and worth a look.

Thanks IAP

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Our city council actually paid to have Dr. Greer come a speak in our city. He's a very interesting fellow. I haven't seen the DVD but he showed us an hour long movie of interviews with all sorts of people. The air traffic controller involved in the JAL interception was very interesting.

But I did smell a hint of snake oil in his energy business. At the time of the lecture (March 2002?), he was hoping to have a working model of a free energy device. Set some pretty lofty goals and then never produced, claiming certain assitance backed out.

He used to claim that his videos were the most watched document on the net for awhile. I can't verify that but he claims it..

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
No no, thank you John. Never imagined it would make website of the week. Thanks buddy.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Might be time for a new website of the week. Since this is 5yrs old.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
wow over a year has passed and its all still here...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

I'm new and I have a question. Is Steven Greer the same one on the disclosure project who bought the car that ran off of water that was sold by the inventor's wife after he died under mysterious circumstances?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So here we are 7 years later.

Has the disclosure Project done anything since? Looks like the best thing they've done is collecting all their interviews and eye-testimony videos.

Anything else?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Always thought this was a hoax...everything on the site has always led to a purchase to find out more.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I agree, people who want to sincerely get the word out to help others, should not have to charge money for it. Either help someone for free with no strings attached or label yourself a profiteer. This ATS site for example has plenty of useful information and it is all FREE. That is why I come here for a daily visit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join