It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Error?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have been curious as to the motives of the small bi-ped beings for their recent and notorious visitings and seemingly open with their selective contract with Earlings considering Earthlings impressions of their technology. .

This curiousity has been fueled by some of the dicussions that have occurred at ATS. Was the Roswell crash quote Alien Error. Yes, of course. But there appears to be a span of a few decades before multiple sightings were being reported vs. a vs. date the inception to initiate project Blue Book was employed, that this contact increased becasue we were de engineering the crash remains at a faster rate than they anticipated and now obligated by some higher alien race to supervise over their mistake. Any insights?Cordially, LEGALCATALYST.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think that sometimes are errors and sometimes are on purpose (Who knows? they have there reasons)... There are so many posibilities because mainly we don't know the race (or races), or even know if they exist. Imaging some irresponsable aliens passing by:

"# I just realized our camouflage is off!"
"Damn Bert! You think the boss noticed?"
"Nah..."

Or maybe

"Look at those common tourist down there in the woods... Let's do this again
"

In a more serious tone... I think those aliens or beings, if they do exist, aren't perfect. So crashing or being spotted by a satellite are mistakes. (Although I don't think that the "show" sightins in brazil and mexico with cool movements and tricks are mistakes...)

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wanted to take this discussion into a further look at to whom or what do the small green bi-ped aliens have to be reportable and responsible to?Cordially, LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From my sources of many years who have not been proven incorrect, Roswell was a suicide mission, and planned on purpose.

top topics

join