It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

View footage of 2nd JFK shooter here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well...

Don't know what you was looking at, but please look at the pics I posted...

The wound in the back is lower than the troat wound, suggesting that the shooter is in the front and too the left...

JMO...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Um, if that's an EXIT wound, why is it the same size as an ENTRY wound?

Here's another view of it that's a little bigger. It's JUST below his neck, and if you look closely at the way he was sitting, he was hunched forward slightly, which would make it very easy for a bullet to hit him here.

Warning, Autopsy photo, fairly graphic

JFK Back wound

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sorry but the Zapruder film doesn't show him hunched over at any point prior to the throat shot...

Watch it...

Show me the screen shots if you can...

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't mean hunched over like doubled over. I mean he didn't sit up perfectly straight. When he was sitting up straight, he leaned forward slightly, because of his spine problems. I have the same problem. Sitting straight up for me means leaning slightly forward.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
just to raise a point here, as for an exit wound the size of an entry wound, full metal jacket (fmj) rounds will not expand as soft pointed bullets will. if he was shot with multiple calibers and/or weapons, they were probably multiple bullet types as well....just a possibility to consider....and the throat isn't exactly a high-resistance area...

a book i read a little while ago, High Treason, (can't recall authors at present) showed a good side-by-side comparison of the 2 sets of autopsy photos, what they consider the real set, and a doctored set...in the doctored set, it seems there was some overlay work done. they point out the differing hair length, and color, of the alleged faked items...the book raised a lot of questions in my mind, without coming across as an agenda-laden piece...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not entirely true. FMJ rounds turn sideways as they travel through the body, which can leave an even BIGGER wound than a hollow point.

US M193 5.56x45mm - This bullet is fired from the US armed forces' first-generation smaller-calibre rifle, the M16A1. The large permanent cavity it produces, shown in the wound profile (Fig. 4), was observed by surgeons who served in Vietnam, but the tissue disruption mechanism responsible was not clear until the importance of bullet fragmentation as a cause of tissue disruption was worked out and described. As shown on the wound profile, this full-metal-jacketed bullet travels point-forward in tissue for about 12cm after which it yaws to 90°, flattens, and breaks at the cannelure (groove around bullet midsection into which the cartridge neck is crimped). The bullet point flattens but remains in one piece, retaining about 60 per cent of the original bullet weight. The rear portion breaks into many fragments that penetrate up to 7cm radially from the bullet path. The temporary cavity stretch, its effect increased by perforation and weakening of the tissue by fragments, then causes a much enlarged permanent cavity by detaching tissue pieces. The degree of bullet fragmentation decreases with increased shooting distance (as striking velocity decreases), as shown in Fig. 5. At a shooting distance over about 100m the bullet breaks at the cannelure, forming two large fragments and, at over 200m, it no longer breaks, although it continues to flatten somewhat, until 400m. This consistent change in deformation/fragmentation pattern has an important forensic application. It can be used to estimate shooting distance if the bullet is recovered in the body and has penetrated only soft tissue.

www.fen-net.de...

A bullet which is fully enclosed in a metal jacket, as are virtually all military rifle bullets today, will start to turn around a lateral axis at some distance after entering the body. Once it starts to turn, the rate of turning increases rapidly; the angle of incidence reaches 90 degrees and the bullet continues turning until it is travelling nearly tail first. After that, it can partly turn several more times before entering the last phase, when it will again be travelling tail first. Depending on its construction, a full-metal-jacketed bullet can deform or break up because of the stresses placed on it during turning, but deformation or break-up of a full-metal-jacketed bullet is a by-product of turning and not an independent process, although, once it happens, the deformation or break-up adds to the wounding effect because of the increase in the surface area of bullet material pressing against the tissues.[20]

The turning, or "tumbling", of a bullet is thus the critical mechanism resulting in severe injury, and the likelihood of causing a severe wound will depend on how far a bullet penetrates the body before turning. An ammunition designer who is intent on inflicting the greatest possible damage will want to have the bullet turn as soon as possible, thus achieving the same effect (rapid transfer of most or all of the bullet's kinetic energy) as with the outlawed dumdum bullet. A designer wishing to avoid severe wounds will want the bullet to travel as far as possible before turning: a soldier hit in the arm or leg will be out of action temporarily but is unlikely to suffer permanent injury or to die.

www.globalsecurity.org...

[edit on 1/13/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I don't mean hunched over like doubled over.

That's just it, in order for the majic bullet to work he would have had to have been hunched over...

If the shot came from a higher place and entered where it did, and then exit higher in the throat, he would have had to be hunched over...

And no where in the Zapruder or the Nix film(s) was he hunched over...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgrant641
Although I am a firm believer in the gunman on the grassy knoll, I don’t think that photo is accurate.

I think the silhouette we are shown there doesn’t move during or after the head shot is fired, plus that area is, if I am not mistaken about the point where Zapruder was filming.

It was my understanding that the gunman was to have been farther to the left of that image over that white wall behind the trees. This silhouette appears seemingly in the open public.

if u look closer in the video u can see that the silhouette does move. just pause it at the right moment and u will see.... pretty crazy tho. and i also noticed in the zapruder film that the driver seems to turn around and fire a shot with the hand gun.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My big question is the person that they all along said shot jfk, did he even shoot him in the first place. Because two things I have heard. First is he was a horrible shot. And second is that his gun took so long to shoot the bullets and that it was very inaccurate that it would be very hard for him to even shoot jfk at all.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i have seen a video which shows that at some point in the shootings the driver did turn to shot the president and the frame after it showed jackie kennedy tr to fly out of the car. did u ever notice how shes in the car with him for the whole time trying to hold him together, then all of a sudden shes jumps out? well the video i saw is right before she jumps and it showed wat she jumped from...the driver.....

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
JFK: Beyond the Magic Bullet is the name of the show on Discovery Channel. They go into great detail analyzing the Zapruder film, using computer models, and even recreating the shots, using the same gun used from the Book Depository. It's a VERY interesting show.

If you watch Jackie, she leans over to him as he grabs his throat, then when his head blows apart, she dives over the back of the car as his body slumps towards her. More like a horror reaction than trying to get away from a gun.

[edit on 1/23/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i understand what u mean....but after i saw the other video....i freaked it was the craziest thing ive ever seen.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The doc on the discovery channel sounds great, anyone know where I can get a copy?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe he was hit by two bullets in the head one from behind and one from the front at almost the same time. The shot from behind hit him first because you can see his head move forward just a bit and then bang the second shot from the front forces his head back and to the left.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
JFK: Beyond the Magic Bullet is the name of the show on Discovery Channel. They go into great detail analyzing the Zapruder film, using computer models, and even recreating the shots, using the same gun used from the Book Depository. It's a VERY interesting show.

Yes, I saw that show when it first aired.

I remember thinking how convincing they tried to be.
They almost had me convinced that ONE bullet did all that damage.
Then, my sanity returned and I realized history was being changed. In another 50 years, who will believe the truth?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Help me understand something. I've watched this video many many times, along with the still photos. There's obviously a "flap" or whatever that covers pratically the whole right side of JFK's face after the fatal shot. Where is this flap coming from?
To me, it doesn't look like the back of his head, but perhaps the top, or apparently the left side of his head? But yet when I read about the back of his head being blown apart, I don't see that in the photo's in the Zapruder film; the back of his head looks intact, unless it was the back left part. Am I missing something?
If it was to top, that doesn't really make sense does it?
If it was the back, then that's an incredible large piece of skull, hair, and whatever else that flopped over the right side of his face.
If it's an exit wound, then he had to be shot from the back left. None of this to me suggests anything from the front.
Again, am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that i went shooting yesterday with some friends with some high powered guns (30-06, 7.62x39, .40cal. ) And we were shooting milk jugs and gataorade bottles full of water and we filmed it. Alot of the time upon impact the jugs would explode and fall forward towards us. This is contrary to what you would think of an object being struck by a bullet. Just thought i would throw that out, perhaps there could be only one shooter from the back ???? who knows.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
In this link below you'll see that for a split second his head does go forward then back. The instant that it goes forward tells me that it was a shot from behind, but the wound was right temple area suggesting left-rear entry or left-side, not right-rear school book depository.
And the angle, how could a bullet from the upper floor of a building cause some exit wound damage like this near the top right of his head? Wouldn't it be downward?
This is a great site that someone posted here before. There's some good evidence that what we're debating, basically the Zapruder film, might be a waste of time, since it very well could have been tampered with before anybody every seen it for the first time.
I like the parts showing the occupants of the car whipping their heads around at un-human like speeds. Interesting.
I'm no gun expert, but I can't help but think the shot came from the left-rear somewhere at possibley a lower angle.
I found myself looking in the red bushes on the drivers side for some rifle sticking out somewhere, lol.
Sheck er out:

www.assassinationscience.com...

Also, notice the fatal shot damage, compared to the autopsy photo of JFK lying on his back with his eyes open. Somethings wrong with this picture, do you agree?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by livenlearn]

[edit on 2-2-2006 by livenlearn]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know I've asked this already. But I've contacted the Discovery Channel and they are useless.

Anybody know where I can get a copy of the JFK doc?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by livenlearn
Help me understand something. I've watched this video many many times, along with the still photos. There's obviously a "flap" or whatever that covers pratically the whole right side of JFK's face after the fatal shot. Where is this flap coming from?
To me, it doesn't look like the back of his head, but perhaps the top, or apparently the left side of his head? But yet when I read about the back of his head being blown apart, I don't see that in the photo's in the Zapruder film; the back of his head looks intact, unless it was the back left part. Am I missing something?
If it was to top, that doesn't really make sense does it?
If it was the back, then that's an incredible large piece of skull, hair, and whatever else that flopped over the right side of his face.
If it's an exit wound, then he had to be shot from the back left. None of this to me suggests anything from the front.
Again, am I missing something?

It looks like the bullet hit his skull, and slid before exiting near the top of his head, and that's what the flap is. It's the bone/hair/skin from the top of his head. When you're talking about bones, and bullets there's no set rule as to how they're going to react.

DTOM, how is proving that a bullet CAN follow that trajectory and cause that damage rewriting history?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join