It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

View footage of 2nd JFK shooter here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There is a documentary called the day the dream died about the murder of JFK. I think it was shown in the 80's and was shelved for years because of the shocking footage. It's made by some guy called Chris Plumley.

For me, it ends all arguments that Oswald was the only gunman. The CIA tried to block the release of this documentary because of the facts it exposes.

This doc has the infamous footage of the man with a rifle on the grassy knoll. Why has it never made the media?

You can see some trailers for it here:

www.ricenpeas.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I totally believe there was a conspiracy and that there was a gunman behind the fence of the grassy knoll and that's where the fatal head shot came from, but the footage you have here is pretty weak. How did they turn that blurry mess into a perfect image of a man with a rifle?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
James E,

Do you know of any place that has a downloadable copy of the Nix film? Or is the Sixth Street Museum keepking it all locked up from the public (unless you go there to view it, that is).

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Val

You can download the Nix film from here, it also has the Muchmoore film as well...

www.jfkjr.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks jedi!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I still don't see why the original footage isn't enough.

[shooter] [victim]

Left Right

VICTIM IS SHOT...HIS HEAD JERKS BACK (to the left)

Wouldn't it be ILLOGICAL AND AGAINST PHYSICS to assume the shooter was behind him????

Edit: Let's supppose this Nix film's owner was german and was just in Dallas that day filming the president, and he captures the 2nd shooter, and releases the film in Germany. Would the FBI/CIA have any say over it?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Vinci]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Although I am a firm believer in the gunman on the grassy knoll, I don’t think that photo is accurate.

I think the silhouette we are shown there doesn’t move during or after the head shot is fired, plus that area is, if I am not mistaken about the point where Zapruder was filming.

It was my understanding that the gunman was to have been farther to the left of that image over that white wall behind the trees. This silhouette appears seemingly in the open public.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i saw this excellent documentary years ago. i think oliver stone bought the rights to it and used it as the basis of his jfk film.

it was also directed or produced by kevin godley of godley & creme fame if i remember correctly

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Why is it i have never seen the other footage from the second film. DId this just come out? Didnt seem to make any news if its been out for a while thou.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

[shooter] [victim]

Left Right

Back and to the left... Back and to the left... Back and to the left....

I'm sold on the second shooter theory already. It's a crazy story alright, but it boils down to simple physics. Magic bullet? Awwww, c'mon?

The real scary aspect for me is the fact that it shows us just how the multitudes can be lied to at will by the powers that be, and any old cock and bull story may be used by way of explaination: Magic bullet, swamp gas, chads, peak oil, WMD, whatever.

[edit on 10/1/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I do not have "proof positive" but my gut tells me that there was indeed a conspricey to kill JFK. There are just to many conflicting arguments that do not add up to 2+2. The Warren Commision report is so full of crap in their attempt to cover-up the truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is a fantastic documentary although I'm not sure on the enhanced Nix Film.... It just seems a little too convincing...

However very good arguements are put forward, and I like most of the rest of the world believe that there was a CIA coverup instigated by VP Johnson.

Question though...Could the '..six..' shots not have been three shots plus echo of the knol ?

the Head shot though definitely came from the front, not from book depository I think

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I totally believe there was a conspiracy and that there was a gunman behind the fence of the grassy knoll and that's where the fatal head shot came from,

No doubt there was a gunman on the grassy knoll, but I have my doubts that's where the fatal shot came from. There was a documentary made called The Men Who Killed Kennedy in which a guy made a great case that the fatal head shot came from the sewer just to the right of Kennedy's limo. The way his head moved after impact could support that being the fatal shot as well.

The thing that tells me that the shot probably did come from the sewer is that you never hear about that possibility in most discussions about the assassination. Maybe the shooter on the grassy knoll was actually the cover for the shooter in the sewer. Also the documentary showed how a shooter in the sewer could have easily slipped away undetected. All he would have to do is follow the sewer tunnel for a way and resurface some distance away from all the pandemonium.

The sewer shot is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ive made a topic with "photos" of the second gunman running away.

external image

That's suppose to be James Files running away in the red circle, keep in mind this is a little long after the murder.

That guy says he was on the grassy knoll. For some reason I think he's full of crap because if you shot the president, would you tell anyone? Even if everyone doesn't believe you?

"I killed JFK."
"Sure, right, I did too."
"No really I did!"
"Get off me you homeless freak! Get a job."

But for some reason this guy's hair and the ricenpea's enhanced image's guy's hair look the same. I still doubt he did it.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 11-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have any of you seen this new, stabilized version of the original Zapruder film of the JFK assassination?

If you have not seen it, here's a link: www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Warning, it is VERY graphic (much moreso than the non-stabilized version of the film, because you can really see the gore, in all its detail, without the shaky camera).

Watching that film, there's absolutely NO question that the shot did, in fact, come from behind.

Remember, when a bullet hits a head, the entry wound is often very small, and very clean. The exit wound is what explodes, as the bullet tears its way out of the skull. Because of this violent exit force, the head will jerk back towards the shooter, and not away from it, as might initially be the logical thought.

Simply put, and as can be seen in the newly stabilized Zapruder film, the initial impact causes a forward jerk of the head, followed by a slower movement backwards, as the bullet travels through the skull, creating the force that causes the exit explosion, followed, finally, by a slump forward, as he dies.

More on head-shot ballistics can be found here:

karws.gso.uri.edu...

All this said, it proves to me that the fatal shot did, in fact, come from the Book Depository. I'm not willing to completely disregard the idea of a second, or even third shooter. I'm also not willing to disregard conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination. It does make for another possible conspiracy theory, however: suppose Oswald did act alone, and actually thwarted the CIA/Cuban/Whoever else that was actually planning on assassinating JFK simply by beating them to the punch. Suppose Oswald really was made to be the patsy, not by government involvement, but out of convenience - he was in the right place at the right time, and had the same ideas as whoever else was trying to assassinate JFK.

Speculation on conspiracy theories regarding this can go on forever. As far as the shot itself, having seen the stabilized version of the Zapruder film, however, I think it pretty much closes the case as to where the shot came from.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Explain to me please the holes on his head then.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

[shooter] [victim]

Left Right

Wouldn't it be ILLOGICAL AND AGAINST PHYSICS to assume the shooter was behind him????

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Vinci]

How convenient would it be if it were that simple. I really wish someday in my life time the truth comes out on this.

I mean can you believe what they got away with? The magic bullet theory was enough for me. I wonder what it was like to live through that. I wonder if in 40 years time the 9/11 attacks will be viewed in the same light as the JFK assasination.

Were they shouting conspiracy from day one on JFK?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
chissler, I think some of the information about the assassination has changaed from 40+ years ago.
I haven't finished the book, but Mark Lane published Rush to Judgment in 1966. It was his take on the Warren Commission.

I get the impression that it was widely known that the fatal shot came from the front pre Warren Commission findings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Explain to me please the holes on his head then.

I'll let the autopsy notes explain:

www.thesmokinggun.com... (six pages of scans from the original autopsy notes)

Full collection of information at The Smoking Gun Website (Warning, some material is graphic)

Ballistics findings from JFK Autopsy

How about magically disappearing autopsy notes? They can be found here

Given these autopsy notes, and a clearer version of the Zapruder tape, it can be concluded that the reason he first turns his head to Jackie is because of the first shot (which apparently came from somewhere besides the Book Depository), yet it's quite clear in the now-stabilized footage that the fatal shot did, in fact, come from behind. The autopsy notes tend to support this.

All in all, there were three noted entry wounds in JFK's body, and only one can be confirmed as coming from behind - the fatal shot.

As I said in my original post on this thread, I do NOT disregard many of the consipracy theories on the assassination. He was OBVIOUSLY shot by multiple shooters. All I am saying is that the fatal shot (which was only one of the three shots) came from behind, most likely from Oswald, in the Book Depository. This should be obvious from the autopsy results and from the stabilized version of the Zapruder film. There was no magic bullet. There were multiple shooters, yet it was still Oswald that hit the mark, and made the kill.

All this proves is who shot JFK. This proves nothing beyond that. There is no real motive. There is no proven information about the other shooters (even though it's obvious that Oswald was not alone). This does not disprove any conspiracy theories. This simply proves that Oswald did make the fatal head shot.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't know, I've read all (well, most.) of all that you posted and it just doesn't make sense to me. Why don't we...(this is a very horrible sadistic evil idea, but oh well) grab a dead body..and shoot the head in the manner of JFK?

Also:

Do those articles take note of the moving car? And the power of the bullet? I think most of those articles would be %100 applicable to this situation if it was a person standing with another with a sniper rifle or pistol, etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join